Obama Orders Military To Prepare For Spring Food Riots

I hope this is wrong

A grim report prepared by France’s General Directorate for External Security (DGSE) obtained by Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) states that president’s Obama and Sarkozy have “agreed in principal” to create a joint US-European military force to deal exclusively with a Global uprising expected this spring as our World runs out of food.

According to this report, Sarkozy, as head of the G-20 group of developed Nations, called for and received an emergency meeting with Obama this past Monday at the White House wherein he warned his American counterpart that the shock rise in food prices occurring due to an unprecedented series of disasters was threatening the stability of the entire World and could lead to the outbreak of Total Global War.

Obama Orders Military To Prepare For Spring Food Riots | EUTimes.net

Where in that linked article did I miss where Obama ordered the military to prepare for food riots?

Do you really think obama would not tell the military in advance of what he had planned? They would have to prepare for such actiion.
Obama and Sarkozy have “agreed in principal” to create a joint US-European military force to deal exclusively with a Global uprising expected this spring as our World runs out of food.

ethanol is thx to lame duck congress, getting another subsidy, plus its garbage,plus its now given the go ahead to go to 15% ( as compared to 10%) per gallon which is on the edge of damaging an engine btw, AND it cannot make a dime,AND now gobbles up even more of the corn we grow,in simple terms- 4 of every 10 rows grown....

I hope this is wrong

A grim report prepared by France’s General Directorate for External Security (DGSE) obtained by Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) states that president’s Obama and Sarkozy have “agreed in principal” to create a joint US-European military force to deal exclusively with a Global uprising expected this spring as our World runs out of food.

According to this report, Sarkozy, as head of the G-20 group of developed Nations, called for and received an emergency meeting with Obama this past Monday at the White House wherein he warned his American counterpart that the shock rise in food prices occurring due to an unprecedented series of disasters was threatening the stability of the entire World and could lead to the outbreak of Total Global War.

Where in that linked article did I miss where Obama ordered the military to prepare for food riots?

Do you really think obama would not tell the military in advance of what he had planned? They would have to prepare for such actiion.
Obama and Sarkozy have “agreed in principal” to create a joint US-European military force to deal exclusively with a Global uprising expected this spring as our World runs out of food.

So, you've got nothing. This is not the first time you've made stuff up or simply posted stuff without checking it first. It's getting amusing....I will look forward to more of your faux pas.

I hope this is wrong

I saw no military orders taking place.
Just fearmongering hype and spin.

People are still in serious denial about this, and the failing economy, and the soon to fail dollar that will cause catastrophic problems in this country, and around the world.
In the world of psychology this is called "the normalcy bias". The normalcy bias refers to our natural reactions when facing a crisis. The normalcy bias causes smart people to underestimate the possibility of a disaster, and its effects. In short people believe that something that has never happened before... never will.
It's always better to be prepared.

One more me he's not going to make plans for the military without giving the order to prepare a head of time. It has been stated in the article that he plans to create a joint US-European military force.

A bit belated. Just a heads up, we are training in scenarios that deal with a collapse of the US/global economy. It's some pretty scary shit. I don't like it, my fellow Soldiers don't like it, and it seems as if it's coming.

A bit belated. Just a heads up, we are training in scenarios that deal with a collapse of the US/global economy. It's some pretty scary shit. I don't like it, my fellow Soldiers don't like it, and it seems as if it's coming.

You do realize any use of the military in the civilian sector is unconstitutional and will be met with armed resistant’s.

Rise in food prices would be a good guess. People are already stressed with no jobs. Any new stress of not being able to pay for food might just be the tipping point.
Our population is alienated. There is relatively little contact between citizens. People live for years without ever speaking to neighbors who live on the same block, so those who live as little as two blocks away might as well be living in foreign countries or on the moon.

I live in New Jersey in a middle class area. I don't see poverty but I know it exists. I have seen television documentaries of the Appalachian region, the decayed city of Detroit and the ghetto areas of East LA and the South Bronx and I know there are other equally impoverished areas in America. These places were troubled when the economy was relatively good so I can only wonder what life is like for their inhabitants now that more and more of them are out of work and public assistance is beginning to withdraw.

So you're right. Many Americans already are feeling the bite but it hasn't hit their kitchen tables yet. When it does we could very well start seeing the kind of bread lines that attended the Great Depression -- or worse.

More Aericans ae connected closer than you think.

food shortages leading to higher prices can come with water shortages, and with fuel shortage price hikes....then there are locust swarms and the honey bee which pollinates our fruit, die off.....

along with the ethanol requirement which in hind-site, was foolish.....

the USA produces 25% of the entire world's food i believe?

It's not a coincidence that unrest is breaking out in the middle east as food inflation is hitting poorer areas.

I read an article a few months ago about the prices of onions in India going through the roof, and the damage that was causing to the ability of poor people to cook palatable food (onions are a major ingredient in Indian cuisine).

China is having poor harvest results this year - and is a net food importer. That puts the U.S. in a very awkward situation. Do we allow food inflation to get even worse by exporting more to China in exchange for rolling over our debt? It's a very likely scenario.

You do realize any use of the military in the civilian sector is unconstitutional and will be met with armed resistant’s.
The PTB don't seem to give a crap about the constitution, and I would hope that military folks like Detcord would eventually side with their fellow citizens instead of following orders to imprison them. There are a lot of signs that point to a collapse of the dollar, that will lead to civil unrest, I have read reports of foreign soldiers participating in drills here in America too.

Hi Big:

I hope this is wrong

Bernanke is destroying the world reserve currency with TARP and QE-infinity that gives banksters no-interest money to drive up the prices of everything from oil, gasoline and food and everything people need to survive. Bernanke is destroying the dollar and Job-killer Obama is destroying the consumer/tax bases of the USA. The brush fires of WW3 are already going in the Middle East and expected to spread throughout Europe and to the USA.

Obama needs to order the military to protect Barry from the sheeple once they realize the illegal alien in the White House is destroying the USA very much on purpose.

I hope this is wrong

I think we can avoid riots with just a little bit of prudent management. Consider that it takes 16 pounds of grain to make 1 pound of beef. Im sure there are similar ratios for poultry, pork and other types of husbanded meat. Process this grain for people consumption instead and you easily solve the food shortage problem. It would also have the welcome effect of lowering the nation's health care costs by forcing Americans onto a low fat diet.

Your idea would actually solve Global Warming. No more cow farts.
You should call Al Gore.

OK remember the post I made about raising food prices?

It was known this was coming

Food Inflation Comes To America: General Mills, Kraft And Kellogg Hike Prices On Selected Food Products
After denying for months that surging food prices will eventually come to the consumer, hoping that instead food companies could absorb the margin drop, sellside research is finally capitulating to the reality of what is really happening in the retail store. In a note discussing General Mills, Goldman Sachs says the company raised prices on snack bars some 7% last week. Goldman further clarifies that "this reportedly followed a comparable increase taken by K on its snack bars in mid-December. In addition, KFT has reportedly announced a 6% increase on select Planters branded nut products. We expect more price increases to be announced by the food companies in the coming weeks." Maybe, but the Chairman sure doesn't. And the Chairman is always 100% correct.

Food Inflation Comes To America: General Mills, Kraft And Kellogg Hike Prices On Selected Food Products | zero hedge

According to this lady it will happen in two weeks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIxSiNn2Je4&feature=related]YouTube - Price increase set for 2 weeks GET READY NOW!!![/ame]

Forum List

Back