Obama orders hospitals to grant same-sex couples visitation rights

Although, I am not opposed to hospitals allowing same sex couples visitation rights, this is just one more attempt of politicians to enforce compliance of political correctness.

Obama has no right to demand this... once again he is overstepping his bounds.

Immie

if the hospitals take government money then the gov gets to dictates their policie where it sees fit. they can always operate idependently.

And this is exactly why government money should not be given in any form to private institutions. They have no right to dictate anything.

since when did obie wan messiah become "the government" huh? :cuckoo:

Although, I am not opposed to hospitals allowing same sex couples visitation rights, this is just one more attempt of politicians to enforce compliance of political correctness.

Immie

if the hospitals take government money then the gov gets to dictates their policie where it sees fit. they can always operate idependently.

And this is exactly why government money should not be given in any form to private institutions. They have no right to dictate anything.

yep, once priv institutions stop taking the money then the problem will go away

since when did obie wan messiah become "the government" huh? :cuckoo:

I guess I could have put the title better but hte order officially came from health and human services

The President has no Authority to make such an order. Just another example of our little dictator in action.

This should have been done 20 years ago. Why didn't a Republican President do it?

Because doing anything to support the rights of gays would lose them votes. Votes is what it is about not rights.

The President has no Authority to make such an order. Just another example of our little dictator in action.

This should have been done 20 years ago. Why didn't a Republican President do it?

Because doing anything to support the rights of gays would lose them votes. Votes is what it is about not rights.

It's also about one side righting a wrong and the other side defending the wrong.

This thread is absolutely Classic....shows us quite clearly who is going to find some way to complain about Humanitarian Actions.

So the government should have the right to do whatever it wants as long as it is deemed 'humanitarian'? Screw the laws and the Constitution that is supposed to restrict their powers? Guess we can invade North Korea and get rid of their dictator because it's the 'humanitarian' thing to do for the people living in oppresion? Or is it only US Citizens that can be dictated too for 'humanitarian' reasons?

Immie

So?

I'm currently unemployed and taking unemployment insurance. Does that give Obama the right to tell me the kind of TP I can use to wipe my butt?

You probably drive on public roads, meaning you get public assistance... does that give Obama the right to tell you what kind of TP you can use to wipe yours?

Immie

Why are you trying to raise your feces filled butt crack to the level of a whole other person? That was a really bad analogy.

It's also about one side righting a wrong and the other side defending the wrong.

No, it's about government power out of control, the opposition is against the president overstepping his authority, it has nothing to do with hospital visitation.

Immie

Instinct may say it was wrong but it was perfectly legal for him to do this. Look up how the DHHS was created and who has the authority to implement Policy.

No, it's about government power out of control, the opposition is against the president overstepping his authority, it has nothing to do with hospital visitation.

Let me explain something to the right wing

You guys are seriously overplaying your "This is a violation to the Constitution" Card. When you scream "Abuse of Government" every time the President does something, it make it obvious that you have no idea of the scope of the US Constitution

Just because you guys were voted out of power and are pouting, does not mean that everything the Democrats do is unconstitutional

He didn't overstep his authority so you basically have two choices.....stop pretending you are informed on DHHS Policy Protocol or get informed and argue your position from an educated perch instead of an anchor of assumptions.

He didn't overstep his authority so you basically have two choices.....stop pretending you are informed on DHHS Policy Protocol or get informed and argue your position from an educated perch instead of an anchor of assumptions.

speaking of assumptions, did you find the thermite at Ground Zero yet? :lol::lol:

speaking of assumptions, did you find the thermite at Ground Zero yet? :lol::lol:

I've never claimed there was thermite at GZ sooperbrain. What else you got you whiny bitch?

Too bad presidents from the past didn't realize they had this power, they could have just granted the right to vote to women, why pass a silly amendment? Why have a congress? Why have state governments? I didn't see the DHHS do a damn thing, only Obama.

Immie

Bingo.... over-dramatic showboating... nothing more... but that's what Obama knows best

This thread really points out the hack trolls of this forum, cause only a heartless bastard would be against giving gay couples the right to be with their dying or sick loved one

And in the end, the defenders of the wrong ALWAYS lose out, as much as the whine and kick and scream to try and prevent it, they lose, societies evolve, regardless of whether they do or not

Forum List

Back