Obama ordered the attack against cops in Dallas

He hates America. He hates white people. And never planned to leave office. For seven and a half years he's been preparing. It's all been calculated. It's been tested. Jade Helm was part of it. Obama has declared war against America.

lcbarry.png

I hope that kid in the picture is not your child-------if he is---you just ruined his life

Uh, have you really looked at that profile picture? That's Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and a childhood photo of the kid that played Kilo Ren.

oh----GOOD....

He hates America. He hates white people. And never planned to leave office. For seven and a half years he's been preparing. It's all been calculated. It's been tested. Jade Helm was part of it. Obama has declared war against America.

lcbarry.png
Not appropriate dude

what else did you expect from a suck-ass puke like swim ?

Didn't we wash the sand out of your panties twice already? Maybe third time will be a charm.

Sad part is that we have people here who beleive it.

We have a winner!

Some people are already knocking on the door of saying exactly what I've posted, and they're stone cold serious. So no, I don't think this should be in satire at all. I am dead fucking serious in my point here. We are so twisted and fucking distorted in our political mindset in this country. Outrageous bullshit is treated equally, so long as the idiot saying it believes it. But when an intelligent person lays bare the depths of that stupidity, it's banished, brushed aside, and dismissed as nothing but a joke. AND WE WONDER WHY STUPIDITY IS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE IN THIS COUNTRY. DUHH!!! IT'S BECAUSE WE'RE TOO PUSSY WHIPPED TO STAND UP AGAINST IT! We treat stupidity as if it's an acceptable lifestyle choice, when it isn't. If you're stupid, you need to fucking die. Stupid people are the root cause of every ounce of decay in our society. And we're letting these fuckers run the show. Donald fucking Trump is the Republican nominee, for Christ's sake!

So every last one of you who has a problem with this, too fucking bad. Grow some fucking balls and start standing up against the right to be stupid. And if you can't grow some balls then go have gender reassignment surgery, it's the 21st century after all. Stop condoning stupidity, stop giving it the benefit of the doubt, stop patting it on the head like it's cute, stop giving them charity because they can't help they were born that way. It is a decision, and even if it's not I don't fucking care. Stupidity is destroying this country and the fuckers need to die. Stab them in the eye with their own keyboards and shove their mouse down their fucking throat.

Also, anyone who is offended by my post please accept my sincere apologies from the bottom of my heart, because offending was never my intention.

Well you should know by now I am one poster that will call someone stupid and will not even apologize for it. Those that believe the silly satire you wrote and posted to be true are the same ignorant individuals that believe Hillary Clinton killed Vince Foster or that President Obama was born in Kenya, so it's already clear the level of stupidity many suffer from.

I live in Houston and Dallas is up 45 from here, and have had family members in Law Enforcement and today terrorist attack hit closer to home and I am not in the mood.

So with that I will sign off and let things cool today and maybe the weekend and wish you the best and I know you meant no malice in your satire but too soon mate, just too soon...

Too soon?

Yes, waaaay too soon.

Yet people are effectively saying exactly this, but actually meaning it. That will be treated as legitimate political discourse. Yet mocking it is inappropriate. Which is basically just a bunch of PC bullshit that dumb fucks use to force society to accept stupidity as if it is legitimate discourse.

We have a winner!

Some people are already knocking on the door of saying exactly what I've posted, and they're stone cold serious. So no, I don't think this should be in satire at all. I am dead fucking serious in my point here. We are so twisted and fucking distorted in our political mindset in this country. Outrageous bullshit is treated equally, so long as the idiot saying it believes it. But when an intelligent person lays bare the depths of that stupidity, it's banished, brushed aside, and dismissed as nothing but a joke. AND WE WONDER WHY STUPIDITY IS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE IN THIS COUNTRY. DUHH!!! IT'S BECAUSE WE'RE TOO PUSSY WHIPPED TO STAND UP AGAINST IT! We treat stupidity as if it's an acceptable lifestyle choice, when it isn't. If you're stupid, you need to fucking die. Stupid people are the root cause of every ounce of decay in our society. And we're letting these fuckers run the show. Donald fucking Trump is the Republican nominee, for Christ's sake!

So every last one of you who has a problem with this, too fucking bad. Grow some fucking balls and start standing up against the right to be stupid. And if you can't grow some balls then go have gender reassignment surgery, it's the 21st century after all. Stop condoning stupidity, stop giving it the benefit of the doubt, stop patting it on the head like it's cute, stop giving them charity because they can't help they were born that way. It is a decision, and even if it's not I don't fucking care. Stupidity is destroying this country and the fuckers need to die. Stab them in the eye with their own keyboards and shove their mouse down their fucking throat.

Also, anyone who is offended by my post please accept my sincere apologies from the bottom of my heart, because offending was never my intention.

Well you should know by now I am one poster that will call someone stupid and will not even apologize for it. Those that believe the silly satire you wrote and posted to be true are the same ignorant individuals that believe Hillary Clinton killed Vince Foster or that President Obama was born in Kenya, so it's already clear the level of stupidity many suffer from.

I live in Houston and Dallas is up 45 from here, and have had family members in Law Enforcement and today terrorist attack hit closer to home and I am not in the mood.

So with that I will sign off and let things cool today and maybe the weekend and wish you the best and I know you meant no malice in your satire but too soon mate, just too soon...
If your not in the mood why the fuck are you here?
Jesus Christ

We have a winner!

If your not in the mood why the fuck are you here?
Jesus Christ

I think he just meant that he was not in the mood for a post such as mine. And perhaps he did not actually realize it until now. He did say he was logging off for the day.

lcbarry.png
Troll.

Rant.

Ignore list.

Forum List

Back