Obama Ordered Surge...begins

yay war!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god im glad the nobel peace prize winner is waging such a beautifull war.
Nobel Peace Prizes are awarded to people who end wars while fighting them...grasp the concept?

Yet even Obama admitted he was awarded the Prize while being unworthy. I thought it was ridiculous to award him...but the Bush/Cheney policiy approaches that alienated the Europeans contributed to it all. The Leftist Academic and Elitist tribes in Europe are notriously thin skinned as are the fringe groups here in America...you being exhibit 1A.

Two articles in today's LA Times report the surge led attacks in Afghanistan are going well.

...the assault on Marja had the look of classic warfare, it was still war in the context of counterinsurgency where the goal is less to kill the enemy than to win the hearts and minds of the populace.
Led by US Marines and the International Nato Force along with Afgah troops.

Sucks! we should have been out of there 1 yr after we invaded.
If we hadn't invaded Iraq (Which I fully supported...for differing reasons than most), I doubt we would've been able to leave Afghanistan in a year. We learned a very hard lesson after the Muj threw out the Soviets and we left a vacuum in the region.

But you have a valid argument in that we would not be just surging if we had stayed focused on getting Enemy Number 1.

hey asswipe...nothing semi here except for your pretending to be semi retarded...when it's well know you are retarded minus the semi.

Dainty, there's no need for you to go to all the effort to prove that you are incapable of ofering a single meaningful post. Anyone familiar with your posting history already knows that you are pitiful.

In the race for last place, you are on par with Yukon.

Yep. You are a void.

If you go back and read what I actually wrote, you will see that I said nothing about killing actual kids.
What kind of kids do you talk about killing?
:rofl:

None. You have exactly the same grasp on the import of words as you do on integrity and honesty -- none at all.
[b/Yikes![/b]

The girlyman/boy strikes again, twice in a row. and she/him uses the dreaded 'We' tactic again (where his delusion has him speaking for and to a wider audience).

*wink
D.

What kind of kids do you talk about killing?
:rofl:

None. You have exactly the same grasp on the import of words as you do on integrity and honesty -- none at all.
[b/Yikes![/b]

The girlyman/boy strikes again, twice in a row. and she/him uses the dreaded 'We' tactic again (where his delusion has him speaking for and to a wider audience).

*wink
D.

Oh nosies. Dainty the dishonest got himself banned?

Whut happened?

Does anyone know what he did? How long is his ban going to last?

He'll be missed.

:lol:

Two articles in today's LA Times report the surge led attacks in Afghanistan are going well.

...the assault on Marja had the look of classic warfare, it was still war in the context of counterinsurgency where the goal is less to kill the enemy than to win the hearts and minds of the populace.
Led by US Marines and the International Nato Force along with Afgah troops.

It will fail, ultimately. There are only two ways to pacify Afganistan, both methods I totally abhor. One is to deploy millions of soldiers, at least one per every ten Afgans; and also set up a command and control grid to monitor them 24/7. Another would be to exterminate them all.

Forum List

Back