Obama on Unemployment: "At Least It's Not at 12, 13 or 15 Percent"

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
what a douchbag. How's that HOPE and CHANGE working out.:lol:

Barack Obama defended his failed stimulus plan in Racine Wisconsin today.
The president told his supporters, "The unemployment is at 9.6%, but at least it's not at 12, 13 0r 15 percent."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3TlNsPFkyE]YouTube - Obama on Unemployment: "At Least It's Not at 12, 13 or 15 Percent"[/ame]

comments at site.

Last edited:
"A recession is when your neighbor loses his job. A depression is when you lose yours. And recovery is when Obama loses his." -- paraphrasing RR

Oh but it is. The real Unemployment number is more like 15 to 20%. Their 9.7% number is completely bogus. I don't believe any of the their numbers anymore. They just laid off 500 more Teachers in my area yet this White House is claiming that Unemployment is dropping. Don't believe their hype. Things are obviously much worse than they're admitting.

They were supposed to welcome us as Liberators, remember?

And Bush had power over the opinions or reactions of foreign peoples how?? And are there not some in Iraq and Afghanistan who are indeed tankful for what we did??

Yet Obama supposedly has ideas to fix and control over this economy.. yet it is worse than before... and as seen in Racine, he still blames the 'party across the aisle'

Obamabots. ya just gotta laugh and shake your head at em.

And Bush had power over the opinions or reactions of foreign peoples how?? And are there not some in Iraq and Afghanistan who are indeed tankful for what we did??

Yet Obama supposedly has ideas to fix and control over this economy.. yet it is worse than before... and as seen in Racine, he still blames the 'party across the aisle'

Capturing Osama Bin Laden was supposed to be our #1 priority after invading Iraq, remember?

Yeah, we've had deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan, but look .... it could have been a hundred more deaths. So we're doing good.

I see Mr. I Take Everything Personally But It's Not About Me is in full campaign mode.

Capturing Osama Bin Laden was supposed to be our #1 priority after invading Iraq, remember?

Obama promised the same thing no?

Your boy bin Laden died at Tora Bora

And where are all those wankers who used to bitch daily about Bush's "awful" 4% Unemployment? Where did they all go? Their guy is a real disaster. If they hated Bush's "awful" 4% Unemployment,they must really really hate their Hopey Changey's disastrous 10% Unemployment no? Hmm?

But, but, but, but Booooooooooooooooooooooossshhhh

Obama promised the same thing no?

Your boy bin Laden died at Tora Bora

Got proof, or are you simply talking out of your ass again?

Forum List

Back