Obama on the flag? Seriously?

obamaflag2640.jpg

:wtf:

I'd find it much worse if it wasn't beneath the US flag, but it's weird nonetheless. I don't care for it.

It's funny that they threw in the "made in China" jab at the end, as if this is a rare occurrence for anything.

from the OP link...
"It leads me to believe that it's not about the flag," she told FoxNews.com. "Certain elements cannot accept Barack Obama as president."
Did she just pull the race card?

Yeah, that is such crap... "leads me to believe" blah blah

Has any other president ever done that...?

I actually think it's a bit scary that someone would actually do something like that. It shows that a certain cross section of Americans just don't understand what the country is about, it goes against everything it's ever stood for, and what men have fought and died for.

from the OP link...
"It leads me to believe that it's not about the flag," she told FoxNews.com. "Certain elements cannot accept Barack Obama as president."

I don't think Obama is involved. But I don't think he opposes it either.
Descretion of the flag is a crime. That is what this is.

from the OP link...

you can't blame Obama for this, as he had nothing to do with it. Someone sells them online, and sent her one, and she flew it, not knowing or caring about the fact it wasn't kosher with established flag code.

from the OP link...

Obama didn't, a county Democratic headquarters did. I agree it is stupid, and must be removed.

Forum List

Back