Obama on Terry Moran: "He's a fuck-knob"

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
It keeps getting better

NEW YORK – President Barack Obama's candid thoughts about Kanye West are provoking a debate over standards of journalism in the Twitter age - and it gets better.

ABC News says it was wrong for its employees to tweet that Obama had called West a "jackass" for the rapper's treatment of country singer Taylor Swift. The network said some of its employees had overheard a conversation between the president and CNBC's John Harwood and didn't realize it was considered off the record.

Obama was asked whether he was annoyed by Moran's Twittering that the President had referred to Kanye West as a "jackass".

"I thought that was really inappropriate," Obama says. "What are you Twittering after I asked you not to? ... I was just voicing my opinion about Kanye, an opinion shared by most Americans. Why did Terry (Moran) have to leak it like an incontinent grandma?"

A questioner chimes in, "Why would he do it?"

"He's a fuck-knob," Obama replies, which is met with laughter from several people.

The president seems to quickly realize he may have gone too far, and jovially appeals to those assembled that the remark be kept private. "Come on guys," he says. "Cut the president some slack. I've got a lot of other stuff on my plate."

Chris Wallace, a former White House correspondent, logged on to Twitter and typed: "Pres. Obama just called Terry Moran a 'fuck-knob' for relaying that the President had called Kanye West a 'jackass'. Now THAT'S presidential."

When Fox News authorities found out about it, Wallace was given a raise and partial ownership of News Corp.

It keeps getting better

NEW YORK – President Barack Obama's candid thoughts about Kanye West are provoking a debate over standards of journalism in the Twitter age - and it gets better.

ABC News says it was wrong for its employees to tweet that Obama had called West a "jackass" for the rapper's treatment of country singer Taylor Swift. The network said some of its employees had overheard a conversation between the president and CNBC's John Harwood and didn't realize it was considered off the record.

Obama was asked whether he was annoyed by Moran's Twittering that the President had referred to Kanye West as a "jackass".

"I thought that was really inappropriate," Obama says. "What are you Twittering after I asked you not to? ... I was just voicing my opinion about Kanye, an opinion shared by most Americans. Why did Terry (Moran) have to leak it like an incontinent grandma?"

"He's a fuck-knob," Obama replies, which is met with laughter from several people.

The president seems to quickly realize he may have gone too far, and jovially appeals to those assembled that the remark be kept private. "Come on guys," he says. "Cut the president some slack. I've got a lot of other stuff on my plate."

Chris Wallace, a former White House correspondent, logged on to Twitter and typed: "Pres. Obama just called Terry Moran a 'fuck-knob' for relaying that the President had called Kanye West a 'jackass'. Now THAT'S presidential."

When Fox News authorities found out about it, Wallace was given a raise and partial ownership of News Corp.

If you are passing this off as real where is the link?

It keeps getting better

If you are passing this off as real where is the link?

Are you serious?

Then complain to the mods to move it. I am not able to move it at this point.

That's not funny either and yet STILL you persist in posting this material in the wrong forum!

Wasn't that just pointed out? Or are you referring to something different?

I was referring to the post of yours which I quoted.

When I am obliged to explain one of my attempts at humor, it is readily apparent that I already failed.

I guess I'm probably supposed to go fuck myself now?

If someone started a poll about who had a worse sense of humor, RGS or Liarbility, I don't know who I'd vote for. :eusa_eh:

That's not funny either and yet STILL you persist in posting this material in the wrong forum!

Wasn't that just pointed out? Or are you referring to something different?

I was referring to the post of yours which I quoted.

When I am obliged to explain one of my attempts at humor, it is readily apparent that I already failed.

I guess I'm probably supposed to go fuck myself now?

No. You don't need to go fuck yourself now.

Later would be fine.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ok, I fell for it, I was like "The Prez said FUCKNOB??? WTH???"

But it's actually funnier that it's NOT real, hell, xototototoxi, did you write that shit? I hope you get paid for it.

Forum List

Back