Obama On Pace To Borrow $6.2T...

He wants another trillion dollars.

We can't afford that. There is only one outcome, an economy on a par with Zimbabwe.

Before Obama entered office, the GOP President and the GOP Congress put in place certain laws and obligations that now must be paid.

If Obama does not get the debt increased, he can't pay those obligations and the Federal government essentially breaks the law and does not honour its contracts.

I'm sure many of you would love to see Obama in that position.

Didn't you just say it is not 2006 anymore? Also, I would love to see them not honor there contracts of entitlements, maybe then people would get off there asses and go get a job.

The problem is not taxes or all the other bullshit you guys come up with, it is spending. The government spends too much money and there is too much waste. And if this president bypasses congress on this I will be outraged if they do not push for impeachment. This shit is getting ridiculous now.

He wants another trillion dollars.

We can't afford that. There is only one outcome, an economy on a par with Zimbabwe.

Before Obama entered office, the GOP President and the GOP Congress put in place certain laws and obligations that now must be paid.

If Obama does not get the debt increased, he can't pay those obligations and the Federal government essentially breaks the law and does not honour its contracts.

I'm sure many of you would love to see Obama in that position.

Wouldn't it have been fiscally responsible to cut spending in other areas so that we can afford to pay for those laws and obliagations that went unpaid under Bush?

If you like the way Obama is handling spending, you should be DEMANDING a skyrocket in taxes in order to pay for these things rather than being able to casually pass the buck on all this stuff to our kids and grandkids.

President Barack Obama has been increasing the national debt during his presidency by an average of $4.24 billion per day ($4,240,506,004.34) putting him on a pace to increase the national debt by $6.2 trillion

Notice how Pauli never says why this is bad. That's because he doesn't know.

The fact that we're here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. Leadership means 'The buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt limit.

Barack Obama

Again, it's not 2006. Do you honestly think nothing has changed since then?

The fact that we're here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. Leadership means 'The buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt limit.

Barack Obama

Yeah.. apparently BHO's position on debt and there are about 14,000,000 more people out of work, trillion more in debt, record deficits, inflation and a worthless $... and thats just for starters.

But, in all fairness, he did promise us change.

Last edited:
If our debt is above our GDP, it is bad
Why? Because you say so? Just saying something is bad doesn't make it bad.
And for obama to call Bush unpatriotic for the same shit he is now doing is a ding on his character.
Except of course, that it's not the same.

In 2006, when Obama made that comment, the economy was growing and had been for several years. Unemployment was low and tax revenue was back to growing every year. THAT is not the time to raise the debt ceiling. THAT is when you pay down your debt and get rid of deficits.

If you honestly think nothing has changed since 2006, then you need your head examined.

And for obama to call Bush unpatriotic for the same shit he is now doing is a ding on his character.

In 2006, when Obama made that comment, the economy was growing and had been for several years. Unemployment was low and tax revenue was back to growing every year. THAT is not the time to raise the debt ceiling. THAT is when you pay down your debt and get rid of deficits.

If you honestly think nothing has changed since 2006, then you need your head examined.

your refusal to question moves by Obama and insistance to rationalize them will result in great disappointment for you.

your refusal to question moves by Obama and insistance to rationalize them will result in great disappointment for you.

At least I know what year it is :)

Barack Obama

Sure - There's a Dem sitting in the WH.

Barack Obama

Since it's not 2006 anymore, stop blaming Bush. You cannot have it both ways.

I confused. So Bankrupting our Nation and destroying future generations is no longer "Irresponsible & Unpatriotic?" Ok. Why the sudden change of heart?

What frightens me about Obama's Legions of Mindless Zombies (Don't be Stupid, Deception, etc) is that if he told them they should jump out a window and try to land on Republicans, they race each other up to the highest floor possible

I confused. So Bankrupting our Nation and destroying future generations is no longer "Irresponsible & Unpatriotic?" Ok. Why the sudden change of heart?

ObamaHalo1.jpg

Because if we are spending more than we take in, it is bad and irresponsible, Would you rack up huge debt if you couldn't pay it? If you are an OWS'r your answer would be yes, you cannot take out loans you cannot pay for. It's not bad because I say so, it's bad because that's just common sense and good business.
It is exactly the same, just because you have the harry reid glasses on does not change that fact. And for good measure, here is the harry reid glasses.
Harry Reid's Magic Glasses Video

And when the economy is failing you along with Obummer thinks the right thing to do is tax the job creators and ask for 1.2 trillion more? That is nothing more than liberal genius right there, with a mentality like that it is no wonder this country is in the condition it is in right now.

I know alot has changed, but it was manufactured change by the democrats, and you bought into every bit of it apparently.

Forum List

Back