Obama on Late Night?

bthoma91

NObama
Feb 24, 2009
I live in Baltimore, MD.
What the hell? Is Obama an "A-list celeb" or our Commander in Chief? How does the president have time to take off of our economic crisis to go on a comedy show? For a man who believes government should control everything, youd think he would being trying to "fix" everything. Whats next Saturday night live?

What the hell? Is Obama an "A-list celeb" or our Commander in Chief? How does the president have time to take off of our economic crisis to go on a comedy show? For a man who believes government should control everything, youd think he would being trying to "fix" everything. Whats next Saturday night live?

You people are too serious. You should lighten up some. What do you think Obama is going to do, put his hand on some kind of economic button that's only in the White House that slowly but surely changes our economy back to the positive?

He's going out in front of 5 million people to talk to them. Just like he'll be doing next Tuesday night in the nationally televised press conference.

I can't believe the same people that said he's doing too much are now saying he's not doing enough.

Last edited:
No, he is trying to be 'one of us' (you know, the little people, the everyday guy). The country is in crisis and he's traipsing off campaigning for for the already through stim plan and yucking it up with Leno. His ass should be in Washington. If he wanted to be 'one of us', he shouldn't have run for POTUS.

His actions are a reflection on his character.

State visits from allies he's too tired to prepare for properly, but he's always down for a late night guest shot.

This was a disgraceful incident, and the man made himself a laughing stock.

You guys are absolutely nuts. But it doesn't matter - you wouldn't vote for him if he saved the world.

After all the secret and corrupt activity of the last 8 years in the WH, I think it is a breath of fresh air to have someone so open and willing to face the public directly.

Can you imagine Bush on Jay Leno? He should go on now, he'd be a riot.

No, he is trying to be 'one of us' (you know, the little people, the everyday guy). The country is in crisis and he's traipsing off campaigning for for the already through stim plan and yucking it up with Leno. His ass should be in Washington. If he wanted to be 'one of us', he shouldn't have run for POTUS.

You must have been really upset at all the time W spent vacationing on his ranch... and all on the taxpayers dime.. were you railing against that as well???

W broke the record that ReRonnie set for time on vacation during his presidency?? so surely you posted your outrage about that too..

Last edited:

You must have been really upset at all the time W spent on vacation on the taxpayers dime.. were you railing against that as well..

W broke the record that ReRonnie set for time spent on vacation??

Fail. Obama isn't on vacation -- he's on Leno while this huge AIG mess is unfolding as we speak. His ass should be in Washington. I have no problem with him going on vacation -- when he's earned it.

You must have been really upset at all the time W spent on vacation on the taxpayers dime.. were you railing against that as well..

Fail. Obama isn't on vacation -- he's on Leno while this huge AIG mess is unfolding as we speak. His ass should be in Washington. I have no problem with him going on vacation -- when he's earned it.

So W's ass can go on vacation to TX but BO has to be in Washington?? W was on vacation while the goverment warned him of USBL planning his attack.. So by your own standards W's ass should have rushed back to washington to deal with that..

W earned spending 40% of his time on vacation?? did he do that good of a job?? no he didnt. in your words..

Fail...

Last edited:

Wrong. He is out talking to the people directly, the main reason Republican spin doesn't work anymore, at least with him. America knows what he said, they aren't just hearing some smear machine talking points.

Oh fuck off.

I'm really getting sick of you idiots thinking his breathing is evil.

The Bush assholes stooped to fucking color coded daily scare charts to manipulate the people and you find it cheap for Obama to TALK without a script on late night TV?

Getting hot under the collar?

Perhaps you should step away from the PC for a time.

Telling me what Bush did is pointless, since you should know by know I consider Bush a Monumental and worthless douchebag.

What Bush did is also no defense for things Obama does, unless the standard is to out moron a moron.

Fail. Obama isn't on vacation -- he's on Leno while this huge AIG mess is unfolding as we speak. His ass should be in Washington. I have no problem with him going on vacation -- when he's earned it.[/QUOTE]

yep,, he should have his azz in DC cause Geithner, Dodd, Fwank and Reid and Pelosi are on the way to sinking his ship.. :lol::lol::lol:

No, it's called cheapening the office.

W's, the decider, speech's, lack of curiosity and intelligence didnt do that??
See my above post about trying to use 'Bush' in any kind of discussion with me.

You suffer from the same problem a lot of people have, you think anyone against Obama is automatically pro bush or pro GoP.

WRONG.

Bush is, was and always will be america's #1 douchebag, and his GoP freinds suck ass.

Find a real argument, not that chickenshit.

Getting hot under the collar?

Perhaps you should step away from the PC for a time.

Telling me what Bush did is pointless, since you should know by know I consider Bush a Monumental and worthless douchebag.

What Bush did is also no defense for things Obama does, unless the standard is to out moron a moron.

I dont know your personal opinion on W.. i do now..

BO cheapening the office by going out on late night TV?? if BO does it alot I agree.. if its once in a blue moon thats not cheapening it.. IMO

Most people dont follow politics as heavily as most do on this board and BO on late night TV may be one of the few times those folks see him so he can get his message out.. etc etc etc... its all part of the BS that is politics...

Last edited:

You people are too serious. You should lighten up some. What do you think Obama is going to do, put his hand on some kind of economic button that's only in the White House that slowly but surely changes our economy back to the positive?

He's going out in front of 5 million people to talk to them. Just like he'll be doing next Tuesday night in the nationally televised press conference.

I can't believe the same people that said he's doing too much are now saying he's not doing enough.

This is the President of the United States. Im not saying there is an economic button in the white house, plus he wouldnt press it anyway becuase he wants all of his dependents, but anyway the President should not be appearing on a late night talk show. You Libs are so blinded by this man. Wake up and see who this man is, hes nothing more than an icon. and it is sad that we as republicans are complaingin this early in his first term, but thats becuase we can see through all the lies and all the bullshit. We know this great country is turning sour. wait a little bit, youll see.

Forum List

Back