Obama on Larry King

FoxNews guest jokes about killing Obama....

YouTube - Fox News Jokes About Killing Obama

First off she is talking about what other people said, not saying it herself.

Once again you have posted a 15 second clip of a piece that was far longer and had one guest who is against Obama and one who is for him. Which is almost always the case when I watch fox.

I have to wonder if you ever actually watch it yourself or if you just rely on clearly edited hatched jobs on youtube for all your info.

First off she is talking about what other people said, not saying it herself.

Once again you have posted a 15 second clip of a piece that was far longer and had one guest who is against Obama and one who is for him. Which is almost always the case when I watch fox.

I have to wonder if you ever actually watch it yourself or if you just rely on clearly edited hatched jobs on youtube for all your info.

Youtube gone crazy....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHnwa--5gCE&feature=related]YouTube - Obama's Dorkiest Moments, The Bike Photo He Does Not Want You To See[/ame]

LOL yet again that clip has no less than 20 points in which it is edited and spliced together. Did you ever stop to wonder what was said between the edits and why they poster on youtube chose not to include it?

You didn't watch the whole clip or you would not be saying that. Sorry I provided so many examples that you couldn't watch them all.

You didn't watch the whole clip or you would not be saying that. Sorry I provided so many examples that you couldn't watch them all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbJVkIzKq64&feature=related]YouTube - Fox Turns McAuliffe Plaudits Into Network Promo[/ame]

BS I watched the whole thing. Are you saying you didn't notice how ever few seconds it jumps to something else. I guess you are unable to wonder what went on between the edits.

Oh and you still didn't answer. Do you ever watch yourself, or do you just rely on Youtube hatchet jobs for all your info on it?

BS I watched the whole thing. Are you saying you didn't notice how ever few seconds it jumps to something else. I guess you are unable to wonder what went on between the edits.

Oh and you still didn't answer. Do you ever watch yourself, or do you just rely on Youtube hatchet jobs for all your info on it?

Forget it. Your mind is closed.

and you can't answer a simple question. Since you wont answer I will venture a guess. You never watch it right.

I watched it. FoxNews falsely reported that Obama was educated in a Muslim school for five years. CNN actually went to the school and interviewed the people there. It was not a Muslim school. FoxNews lied.

FoxNews reporters are emailed their political agenda each day. Then they pass it off as news.

Listening to Obama on Larry King tonight makes me wonder if this is the same man that is attacked with such vitriol on FoxNews. He is such an intelligent, reasonable, even tempered man.

He talked about the need to draw down troops from Iraq because of the strain on military families and concentrate more on Afganistan where the Taliban are resurgent. He also said our three greatest security threats were our dependence on foreign oil, AQ, and loose nukes in the former Soviet Union.

I agree. The republican party has become a sect today and if you are not in favor of a least one of its core beliefs you are a bad guy to them.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

Ouch!

I watched it. FoxNews falsely reported that Obama was educated in a Muslim school for five years. CNN actually went to the school and interviewed the people there. It was not a Muslim school. FoxNews lied.

FoxNews reporters are emailed their political agenda each day. Then they pass it off as news.

Forgive me if I think you are full of crap about watching it. The way you portray FOX is clearly the way someone who never watches it, and only gets info about it second have would portray it.

Don't get me wrong I am well aware FOX leans right, but every one of those Youtube clips you posted were clear attempts to splice together clips and edit out part that did not fit with the over all theme. I think that is where you get your opinions on FOX, and you are just blowing smoke up our asses when you say you actually watch it.

Forum List

Back