Obama on Kanye West: "He's a Jackass"

I thought that was a pretty mild comment compared to what he really is. Obama is a Jackass. It's how he knows what Kanye West is one too.

I thought that was a pretty mild comment compared to what he really is. Obama is a Jackass. It's how he knows what Kanye West is...

So you agree with Obama or not? (MUST NOT EVER SAY I AGREE WITH OBAMA...MUST NOT EVER SAY I AGREE WITH OBAMA.....)

:lol:

I find it extremely funny that Comedy Central has been showing the same episode of South Park over and over for the past 2 hours now where they make fun of Kanye West

"I thought that was really inappropriate," Obama says. "What are you butting in (for)? ... The young lady seems like a perfectly nice person. She's getting her award. What's he doing up there?"

A questioner chimes in, "Why would he do it?"

"He's a jackass," Obama replies, which is met with laughter from several people.

President's opinion of Kanye West sparks debate - Yahoo! News

Posted this already, your a day late and a dollar short.

"I thought that was really inappropriate," Obama says. "What are you butting in (for)? ... The young lady seems like a perfectly nice person. She's getting her award. What's he doing up there?"

"He's a jackass," Obama replies, which is met with laughter from several people.

He posted this 3 hours before you did.

What would we do without you?

Finally i have something I agree with Obama about.
yeah, i agree with him on this as well
too bad he didnt have the courage to say it "on the record"

There's no reason for the POTUS to be making on the record comments about something that happened at the VMAs.

Two things...

1. Do you agree with what the president said?
2. You do realize the president started this off with "off the record". There was a time when that actually meant something.

Nice going press.

New Topics

Forum List

Back