Obama on Imus

Calling young women who are top of their class and paly very good basketball whores because they are black is really fucking low.

If you cant not see the differance between the two then you are really low.

Calling young women who are top of their class and paly very good basketball whores because they are black is really fucking low.

Isn't that a double standard? I mean isn't it wrong that both Imus made those racial slurs and Wright's numerous racially slured sermons? What exactly is the difference? Does that make someone "low" to expect the same behavior from both "people"? Think about it seriously, I'm not trying to piss you off or anything, but shouldn't we hold every person to the same standards of conduct?

Guess that toxic venom spewed by Imus doesn't apply to Wright spewing trash to his flock.

More bullshit, Lord.

He disavowed what the reverend said.

I don't see your McCain doing that to Hayden who called Catholics whores.

I guess if he didn't shoot the reverend, it wasn't enough.:cuckoo:

Get ready for the first Black President.:rofl:

More bullshit, Lord.

Rayboy, racism and religion are different. I believe both Imus and Wright are racist. Hayden is a bigot. What does a religious bigot(Hayden) have to do with a racist(Wright)? Although you are misstating what Hayden said, he stated the Catholic church was the Great Whore.

Rayboy, racism and religion are different. I believe both Imus and Wright are racist. Hayden is a bigot. What does a religious bigot(Hayden) have to do with a racist(Wright)? Although you are misstating what Hayden said, he stated the Catholic church was the Great Whore.

For someone who keeps lying about Obama, you're suddenly worried about accuracy?

More bullshit, Lord.

But it's very good bullshit, rayboy. Lol. Actually, in another thread I thought he did a pretty good job in his speech. I don't think it will be enough though. Even if he shot the reverend I wouldn't vote for him based on his policy, that's just me.

"Knappy headed ho's" vs. "God Damn America" Now that is a helluva difference.

More bullshit, Lord.

Do you think he said 'amen' when his pastor said "God Damn America?"

Forum List

Back