Obama on gas prices and Bush

He still tries to hide his smoking habit from her.

He isn't very good at it.

So you do not deny that Nancy was the boss of the house wirh Ronnie?

Such is true in most marriages, if the man knows what's good for him
:cool:
see: Hillary Clinton
:eusa_clap:

Yep.
Statistics prove that husbands who say "yes dear" stay married the longest.

Who wears the pants in our government as a whole is the important issue vs focusing only on Obama or Bush or clowntoon for that matter.

On June 24, 2008, Obama said in demonizing Bush:

What Washington has done is what Washington always does – it’s peddled false promises, irresponsible policy, and cheap gimmicks that might get politicians through the next election, but won’t lead America toward the next generation of renewable energy. And now we’re paying the price. Now we’ve fallen behind the rest of the world. Now we’re forced to beg Saudi Arabia for more oil. Now we’re facing gas prices over $4 a gallon – gas prices that are decimating the savings of families who are already struggling in this economy. Like the man I met in Pennsylvania who lost his job and couldn’t even afford the gas to drive around and look for a new one. That’s how badly folks are hurting. That’s how badly Washington has failed.

Bush Vs. Obama On Gasoline Prices In One Very Simple Picture « Start Thinking Right

So much for the " no one blamed Bush for high Gas prices" claim.

i don't anyone sensibly claimed that.

But blaming EITHER president of the cost of a global commodity is dishonest and slightly retarded, don't you think?

Incidently, Obama never mentions Bush by name once, and he has a point. We've known for 40 years the Arabs have us by the short hairs on this one, and yet we've done very little about it.

World demand sets the price of oil.

It doesn't bother me, I drive a Camry.

I will never get why someone running for President wants to go after a sitting President over gas prices do they not get if they win it is very likely gas prices will soar on them as well and they will just have to wind up eating their words or look like a fool trying to spin the situation.

I will never get why someone running for President wants to go after a sitting President over gas prices do they not get if they win it is very likely gas prices will soar on them as well and they will just have to wind up eating their words or look like a fool trying to spin the situation.

Fox News read a memo from the Republican National Committee instructing their minions to push three subjects....

The debt, unemployment, and gas prices.

That is why you are hearing about it.

Fox News read a memo from the Republican National Committee instructing their minions to push three subjects....

But they published that for the 2008 election.

FACTS!!!
In a clear signal that the Obama administration is shifting the government's approach to energy exploration on public lands, Interior Secretary Ken Salazar yesterday canceled oil and gas leases on 77 parcels of federal land after opponents said the drilling would blight Utah's scenic southeastern corner.

Salazar's decision -- which reverses the Bush administration's move to allow drilling on about 130,000 acres near pristine areas such as Nine Mile Canyon, Arches National Park and Dinosaur National Monument -- is one of a series of steps that the new administration and congressional Democrats are planning to reshape federal regulation of drilling, mining, lumbering and other resource-tapping activities.
Salazar Voids Drilling Leases On Public Lands in Utah

AND this DICK of a President said while running for President..

Obama (June 24): The oil companies already own drilling rights to 68 million acres of federal lands, onshore and offshore, that they haven’t touched. 68 million acres that have the potential to nearly double America’s total oil production.

The charge has been repeated by Nancy Pelosi and others in his party.
BUT these dumb stupid idiots don't consider these FACTS!!
So, there are 68 million acres of leased land on which companies aren’t extracting oil,
but Obama went too far when he said oil companies "haven’t touched" them. As Bureau of Land Management Petroleum Engineer Bill Gewecke, who manages the onshore sites, told us, he "wouldn’t say untouched, would say undeveloped."

That’s because these leased lands that don’t contain productive drilling operations likely are not lying idle as Obama implies.
There are a lot of steps and procedures involved in setting up a productive oil well on leased land, both onshore and off. The Bureau of Land Management’s Web site lists the regulatory hurdles that need to be cleared as part of the larger five-step life cycle of a well. The path to setting up an offshore drilling operation is even longer, as shown in a large flow chart developed by the MMS.
And there is a lot of activity occurring on leased lands that does not qualify as "production."
That’s a total of more than 15,000 holes that were being proposed, started or finished that do not count as "productive" holes.
FactCheck.org : Unused Offshore Potential?

We are hearing about it because it affects the wallet. Can't hide that with those cooked numbers and false reports.

But they published that for the 2008 election.

Facts are Chris' kryptonite

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back