Obama on fiscal cliff: Congress, 'I WARNED YOU'

"My way or the highway" isnt going to go over too well. Compromise requires both parties to give something. What is Obama prepared to give on?

Kind of like when republicans spit on a much better deal than they are likely to get now back in 2011 just to protect their tax cut program? They just do not have any legs to stand on in this situation, they precipitated it with their debt ceiling hostage stunt, they refused to make a compromise deal, they passed the deal that kicked the can down the road to this moment where they seriously thought they would own both houses and the presidency, they are responsible for 100% of this mess because they have always been 100% my way or the highway throughout. Now that democrats hold some of the cards all you people can do is whine that they are not playing fair, well fair in this case is being taught a hard lesson in shoes being on the other feet.

You act like something has majically changed, it hasn't.

Some people think all Obama has to do is talk tough and everyone will cave. Hello? This isn't 2008/2009 anymore. The GOP learned their lesson (I hope) with the Porkulus bill. You can't work with that asshole. He is incapable of flexibility.
If the GOP doesnt cave we will find ourselves over the fiscal cliff. And I say bring it on.

Kind of like when republicans spit on a much better deal than they are likely to get now back in 2011 just to protect their tax cut program? They just do not have any legs to stand on in this situation, they precipitated it with their debt ceiling hostage stunt, they refused to make a compromise deal, they passed the deal that kicked the can down the road to this moment where they seriously thought they would own both houses and the presidency, they are responsible for 100% of this mess because they have always been 100% my way or the highway throughout. Now that democrats hold some of the cards all you people can do is whine that they are not playing fair, well fair in this case is being taught a hard lesson in shoes being on the other feet.

You act like something has majically changed, it hasn't.

Some people think all Obama has to do is talk tough and everyone will cave. Hello? This isn't 2008/2009 anymore. The GOP learned their lesson (I hope) with the Porkulus bill. You can't work with that asshole. He is incapable of flexibility.
If the GOP doesnt cave we will find ourselves over the fiscal cliff. And I say bring it on.

The problem is the clueless of economics reelected him. :eusa_shifty:

President Obama is getting tough with the Republicans now. You may now begin the comparisons of President Obama with President Reagan. Strong characteristics that is common to both.

Social Security doesn't add to the deficit - it is a different fund from others.

Do not exempt income above $ 250,000 from FICA and make it regardless of source of income.

If Republicants refuse....means test it. Those who are wealthy and don't need it don't get it. They will get needed screenings from Obamacare and can buy the same Medicare coverage as other seniors.

If you don't need it why exempt you from the taxes that fund it? Makes no sense. Childless people still pay taxes for schools they don't need.

Regards from Rosie

President Obama is getting tough with the Republicans now. You may now begin the comparisons of President Obama with President Reagan. Strong characteristics that is common to both.

HE's getting tough. Gimme a break. What is he going to do? Organize them to death?

Yeah, they were two peas in a pod.
RonaldReaganChoppingWood.jpg

obama-umbrella-545.jpg

He also warned us that reckless deficit spending was dangerous and un-American... then tripled down on it.

Social Security doesn't add to the deficit - it is a different fund from others.

Do not exempt income above $ 250,000 from FICA and make it regardless of source of income.

If Republicants refuse....means test it. Those who are wealthy and don't need it don't get it. They will get needed screenings from Obamacare and can buy the same Medicare coverage as other seniors.

If you don't need it why exempt you from the taxes that fund it? Makes no sense. Childless people still pay taxes for schools they don't need.

Regards from Rosie

:lol:

Good motherfucking grief.

Forum List

Back