Obama OKs, Expedites Huge $29M Payout to Charleston Victimst the

Vigilante, glad you are back. We are in desperate need of real laughs.

So tell us why the victims should not get any money because they are black, since that is your real point.
No, the REAL point JockStinky is he put one races life value higher then another.
Nope, only you do that. Why do you hate blacks?
Because he is a wetback.
He is dark and funny and wet?

I see the dementia has defeated the drugs the docs put you on. Everyone is watching you Trump fall on his ass; no one is listening at all to the merit of what he says because we all know there is no merit. ACA is here for good, and you can finally marry your boyfriend. :lol:

You're so busy watching Republicans fail, one wonders why you NEVER criticize the Hildebeast...But we know Flakey, you're a fucking NeoCommie!
I am actually more a neo-isolationist, Vigi. I oppose neo-cons, so that is Hillary and Chris and Jeb and Marco. That leaves me Kasich and Paul, and I am comfortable with them. You support kooks like Perry, Cruz, and Cain. Want to have a fun wager on the mainstream of the party getting what it wants, which is certainly not a far rightie. If it comes to a contest of neo-cons, I will take the GOP over the Dems

At least you're off the Romney kick! Personally I can live with any GOP compared to the NeoCommies of the left!

I see the dementia has defeated the drugs the docs put you on. Everyone is watching you Trump fall on his ass; no one is listening at all to the merit of what he says because we all know there is no merit. ACA is here for good, and you can finally marry your boyfriend. :lol:

You're so busy watching Republicans fail, one wonders why you NEVER criticize the Hildebeast...But we know Flakey, you're a fucking NeoCommie!
I am actually more a neo-isolationist, Vigi. I oppose neo-cons, so that is Hillary and Chris and Jeb and Marco. That leaves me Kasich and Paul, and I am comfortable with them. You support kooks like Perry, Cruz, and Cain. Want to have a fun wager on the mainstream of the party getting what it wants, which is certainly not a far rightie. If it comes to a contest of neo-cons, I will take the GOP over the Dems
At least you're off the Romney kick! Personally I can live with any GOP compared to the NeoCommies of the left!
Yeah, you said somewhere you would vote for Hillary before Romney, I remember. Well, he has a heck of a place down in Utah County and share in a condo block in Park City. The talk is that he is going to me an assistant counselor to the LDS First Presidency, so we will see what we will see.

Yeah, you said somewhere you would vote for Hillary before Romney, I remember. Well, he has a heck of a place down in Utah County and share in a condo block in Park City. The talk is that he is going to me an assistant counselor to the LDS First Presidency, so we will see what we will see.

You just CAN'T stop lying, even when I try to treat you like you have a low 3 digit IQ... It just doesn't work!

So tell us why the victims should not get any money because they are black, since that is your real point.
No, the REAL point JockStinky is he put one races life value higher then another.
Because he is a wetback.
He is dark and funny and wet?
No,..he smells like tacos.

We are glad you are back. How long you last will be another matter. Since you are posting for points, work on the leader board, buddy.

Do the all get the same amount? Or do they get different amounts? Or do you not have fucking idea what they all get?

Be specific. :)

Catching your up. ACA won. Marriage Equality won. Fair Housing won. Cruz lost. Perry lost. Abbott got laughed at in thunderous roars. Just for starters.

Allow me to add something he understands: GRAPHICS

the-brnobama-jpg.43715

Attachments

• THE BRNOBAMA.jpg
    THE BRNOBAMA.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 118

Then you can explain why only 1.5 million went to 27 families while 29 Million is going to 9?

I see no reason why the black victims family doesn't get the SAME AMOUNT as the others victim's families that were paid off by ,gov.

As usual, this right WIng article does not tell the whole story. First of all, the Victim's Fund is financed by fines and penalties paid by convicted federal offenders, not from tax dollars. If Black criminal statistics are to be considered, accurate or not, Blacks have paid substantially more into the fund than whites have. That is an assumption of course. Therefore, it is quite reasonable to compensate black victims of domestic terrorism more based on that assumption.

Forum List

Back