Obama OKs, Expedites Huge $29M Payout to Charleston Victimst the

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The Obama administration is fast-tracking a huge payout to the victims of the Charleston, South Carolina, church shooting, giving the families of those slain millions more than victims from Sandy Hook, Boston, and other mass murders.

The White House will send $29 million to South Carolina in the wake of the June 17 shooting that left nine people dead in a historic black church, according to a Reuters report. All of the victims were black, and it was called a hate crime in the hours following it.

According to Reuters, a chunk of the $29 million — which was allocated as part of the government's national Crime Victim Assistance Formula Grant program — can help provide services to the families of those killed. Among the dead was Pastor Clementa Pinckney, who also served as a South Carolina state senator
The $29 million payout is significantly more than what was given to the victims of the 2012 Aurora, Colorado, theater shooting ($2.9 million); the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting ($1.5 million); and the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing ($8.3 million).

The Department of Justice press release detailing the payout for the Aurora victims read, "The total number of victims of this crime is more than 1,500. This includes the twelve killed, sixty-nine wounded and their families, other people in the theater complex at that time, people evacuated from an apartment complex where explosive devices were discovered, and first responders to the emergency."

The release pertaining to the Sandy Hook shooting makes no mention of the number of victims, but the massacre did result in the death of 20 children and seven adults. The shooter, Adam Lanza, shot and killed himself after the shooting.

Obama OKs Expedites Huge 29M Payout to Charleston Victims

Vigilante, glad you are back. We are in desperate need of real laughs.

So tell us why the victims should not get any money because they are black, since that is your real point.

Vigilante, glad you are back. We are in desperate need of real laughs.

So tell us why the victims should not get any money because they are black, since that is your real point.

I see you still LIE when you post, after 3 months, I thought you would have learned NOT to do that! I see no reason why the black victims family doesn't get the SAME AMOUNT as the others victim's families that were paid off by ,gov.

I also missed the Manchurian Republican, I haven't found anyone else that fits THIS better than you!

GOP-RINOS-OBAMACARTOON.jpg

We are glad you are back. How long you last will be another matter. Since you are posting for points, work on the leader board, buddy.

Do the all get the same amount? Or do they get different amounts? Or do you not have fucking idea what they all get?

Be specific. :)

Catching your up. ACA won. Marriage Equality won. Fair Housing won. Cruz lost. Perry lost. Abbott got laughed at in thunderous roars. Just for starters.

We are glad you are back. How long you last will be another matter. Since you are posting for points, work on the leader board, buddy.

Do the all get the same amount? Or do they get different amounts? Or do you not have fucking idea what they all get?

Be specific. :)

Catching your up. ACA won. Marriage Equality won. Fair Housing won. Cruz lost. Perry lost. Abbott got laughed at in thunderous roars. Just for starters.

You know the real nice part of all the SCOTUS shit, as we can IGNORE it! Beside TRUMP has 100X the money she could ever get from Soros! It doesn't matter if he wins or not, he's getting his message out, and wait until he gets going on her numerous scandals.

I see the dementia has defeated the drugs the docs put you on. Everyone is watching you Trump fall on his ass; no one is listening at all to the merit of what he says because we all know there is no merit. ACA is here for good, and you can finally marry your boyfriend. :lol:

I see the dementia has defeated the drugs the docs put you on. Everyone is watching you Trump fall on his ass; no one is listening at all to the merit of what he says because we all know there is no merit. ACA is here for good, and you can finally marry your boyfriend. :lol:

You're so busy watching Republicans fail, one wonders why you NEVER criticize the Hildebeast...But we know Flakey, you're a fucking NeoCommie!

You're so busy watching Republicans fail, one wonders why you NEVER criticize the Hildebeast...But we know Flakey, you're a fucking NeoCommie!
I am actually more a neo-isolationist, Vigi. I oppose neo-cons, so that is Hillary and Chris and Jeb and Marco. That leaves me Kasich and Paul, and I am comfortable with them. You support kooks like Perry, Cruz, and Cain. Want to have a fun wager on the mainstream of the party getting what it wants, which is certainly not a far rightie. If it comes to a contest of neo-cons, I will take the GOP over the Dems

Forum List

Back