Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

Please allow me to express my thoughts on the Israeli haters on this thread For those nazis out there that hate Israelis please go off somewhere and DIE!! a slow death in the most horrible manner possible there is no room in the Gene pool for scum like you. Thats it thought i had something more to say but i think this says it all.
There are many people in many foreign lands who hate America but do not hate Americans. I recently watched a Rick Steves travel documentary of his visit to Iran which makes that point very plainly.

Rick spoke with a group of young Iranians he stopped on a street and engaged in discussion. They were surprisingly friendly and outgoing and while they were extemely critical of America and its policies in the Middle East every one of them said they harbor no animosity toward Americans.

I am not alone in saying I harbor no animosity toward Iraq or its people, yet I clearly understand why many if not most Iraqis hate America -- without ever stopping in their judgment to consider that many or most Americans do not support their government's policies and actions.

Today I heard a Jewish woman on the Randi Rhodes radio program talk about her being beaten and arrested for speaking out against Rep. Allen West at an AIPAC rally in which West voiced strong support for Israel. I've also read and heard about Israeli people who vigorously oppose Israel's policies toward the Palestinians.

The point I'm making refers to your comment, which, whether intentional or not, amounts to a propaganda ploy. And I'll support that statement by challenging you to find one message in this long thread in which hatred is expressed toward the Israeli people.

For your information, in case you are not already well aware of it, resentment of America's support of Israel is not the same as hatred for the Israeli people anymore than Iranian's resentment of America does not mean Iranians generally hate American people.

So the two possibilities are (a) you are an ordinary low-level propagandist who uses the word "hate" as a device, or (b) you are one of those pathetic characters commonly known as a "self-hating Jew" who simply assumes everyone else hates you and all Jews, too.

Which is it?

It's a standard ploy to minimize criticism of the State of Israel. Cries of anti-Semitism are used when the truth is inconvenient, clearly he's "A".

As old and worn-out as palistani agitprop, indeed.

Translation: a fact presented that old Doc can't disprove, so he bluffs and blusters.
Docmauser1 wrote: Translation: hat is old and worn-out like palistani agitprop. As you can see folks, Doc is intellectually bankrupt, and therefore can only repeat his worthless opinion like a parrot. FACTS seem to be Doc's undoing
Did "peace now" present land deeds to support that? Or is the BBC supposed to carry water for them?

Note that I provided proof of what I said, yet old Doc doesn't have the cojones to acknowledge that, even when the proof is from the Israeli High Court. So Doc just blows smoke.

Docmauser1 wrote: An out-of-context mention of the general high court ruling. Typical of the BBC.

Notice folks, that Doc makes a lot of claims and assertions, but offers NOTHING as in way of proof of what he says. Doc cannot disprove what is written, so he tries to insert his supposition and conjecture as contrary fact....and Doc fails miserably at this attempt.

How so, if the International court of justice isn't at all sure they do?

Obviously, Doc didn't read the article presented or he's just ignoring what it said to be stubborn. Maybe Doc should AGAIN read the part after "In 1979 the Israeli High Court.... :razz:

Obviously, drivel.:razz:
[/QUOTE]

Yes folks, Docmauser1 posts are obvious drivel. I leave him to it.

Forum List

Back