Obama Offers Hurricane Amnesty

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Obama Offers Hurricane Amnesty​

November 5, 2012
Judicial Watch Blog

Capitalizing on any opportunity to grant illegal aliens amnesty, the Obama Administration is using the recent hurricane as an excuse to waive immigration laws, including for violators of student visas like the 9/11 hijackers.

While this outrageous storm amnesty has been ignored by the mainstream media, it’s very real and largely unprecedented. In an announcement posted by the Homeland Security agency that handles these matters, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the Obama Administration says it “understands that a natural disaster can affect an individual’s ability to maintain a lawful immigration status.”

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Obama Offers Hurricane Amnesty | Judicial Watch

Where's LOLady? she is going to love this..

I hate to say I told you so...MY GAWD this man is awful, nothing like stepping over and spitting on your LEGAL citizens you Represent..

Last edited:
Where's LOLady? she is going to love this..

I hate to say I told you so...MY GAWD this man is awful, nothing like stepping over and spitting on your LEGAL citizens you Represent..

Bu, bu, bu, but, didn't the American masses just re-elect President Oblamer? America just asked for more and Oblamer is defecating into their mouths. You get what you ask for. I guess Americans are masochists at heart. Either that, or there was a massive voter fraud on November 5th, 2012

New Topics

Forum List

Back