Obama off to Hawaii again for another 17 days.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
While most Americans are lucky to get a few weeks of holiday every year, it seems the country’s leader gets a little more freedom in the matter.

President Barack Obama has announced his Christmas vacation to Hawaii – for a staggering 17-day trip.

Obama, who visited the island just two weeks ago for an economic summit, will head to Honolulu on Saturday December 17 until Monday January 2.

The PRESSURE of being on the campaign trail 100% of the time-- must be getting to him--:cuckoo::cuckoo:

6a00d8341c2c6053ef015434bfe316970c-600wi

In other news, unemployment is down by 4/10 of a percent.

Probably a causal relationship.

I feel a lot happier when he is taking time off, as what he does when he is working is usually bad news for liberty, justice and your pocketbook.

In other news, unemployment is down by 4/10 of a percent.

Probably a causal relationship.

I feel a lot happier when he is taking time off, as what he does when he is working is usually bad news for liberty, justice and your pocketbook.

To a point but you know these continual vacations are costing taxpayers millions of dollars--just in security. Hey--Hawaii isn't some hole in the wall called Crawford Texas.

194904barack-make-it-rain.gif

he is on an island in the middle of the south pacific. Still too darn close. I would be happier if he were on Midway, Guam or Bikini. But Hawaii is a good start.

Forum List

Back