Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

Birfers are Grade A turnips, freshly fallen from the wagon.

/Discuss

OK what ever but the judge just ruled obama is not eligible and the State Attorney General concurs.

So, you gonna admit you lied here or not, you narcissistic little fuckwad?

i knew the little fuckwad didn't have the balls to show his narcissistic face in these birther threads, now that he's been proven to be a lying little weasel.

SEE? You just said, and I quote...

...and yet you respond to my very next post. yet another in your long line of lies.

you lie all the time. only an obama drone would have an avatar of obama. You say I lie so I just playing the game with you
You lie.
Well, fuckwad, you seem to be the liar.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

he will never set foot in this thread again. he's simply ignoring any thread he lied about this in, hoping it will go away.

with my sig, not likely :rofl:

I have invited him another thread to come talk about this.

He will ignore me.

Another fail for him.

I wonder if he will have the moxie to bring up the citizenship issue again. If this thread serves to shut up stupid fucking birthers iike rebelboi and pole rider, then it's a fair trade IMO.

bigreb's supposed admission is posted in the 8.3 unemployment thread, which is not the appropriate thread, for starters. Aslo the permalink has been deleted in the #638 position. Methinks bigreb is fooling around. I will point this out in the appropriate thread.

bigreb is not man enough to admit he is wrong in the right thread. This goes on file.

bigreb's supposed admission is posted in the 8.3 unemployment thread, which is not the appropriate thread, for starters. Aslo the permalink has been deleted in the #638 position. Methinks bigreb is fooling around. I will point this out in the appropriate thread.

bigreb is not man enough to admit he is wrong in the right thread. This goes on file.

here is the perma link...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/206442-unemployment-falls-to-8-3-a-43.html#post4766069

All he said was...
Thanks Jake that's all I wanted, for someone other than a political official from hawaii to have a say in it. Now it's a dead issue.

that in no way, shape or form is him admitting he lied in the quote in my sig and the title of the thread he started. He's too much of a pussy to admit it, and will never show his face in these GA ballot threads again.

fucking pussy that he is.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/206442-unemployment-falls-to-8-3-a-43.html#post4766069

All he said was...
Thanks Jake that's all I wanted, for someone other than a political official from hawaii to have a say in it. Now it's a dead issue.

that in no way, shape or form is him admitting he lied in the quote in my sig and the title of the thread he started. He's too much of a pussy to admit it, and will never show his face in these GA ballot threads again.

I wasn't aware that the Hawaii department of health was run by elected officials.

All he said was...

I wasn't aware that the Hawaii department of health was run by elected officials.

just another of his lies.

The Ga SOS, Kemp, made the final decision to keep Obama on the ballot. So that settles this. Still no rebelboi? Shocking.

reb is avoiding these threads like the plague, because he knows he lied and is too fucking chicken and wussy to come in here and admit it. He's pretending they don't exist.

Forum List

Back