Obama: Obvious.....or Obvious?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
GEORGE ORWELL ONCE SAID: “Sometimes the first duty of intelligent men is the restatement of the obvious.”

At times....'obvious' may not be obvious....

1. Barack Obama spent his formative years in Indonesia. “In October 1967, Obama and his mother moved to Jakarta to rejoin his stepfather. Obama, his mother and his stepfather initially lived in a rented house at 16 Kyai Haji Ramli Tengah Street in a newly built neighborhood in the Menteng Dalam administrative village of the Tebet subdistrict in South Jakarta for two and a half years, with his stepfather working on a topographic survey for the Indonesian government.[19][20] From January 1968 to December 1969, Obama's mother taught English and was an assistant director of the U.S. government-subsidized Indonesia-America Friendship Institute,[21] while Obama attended the Indonesian-language Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School around the corner from their house for 1st, 2nd, and part of 3rd grade.[19]” Early life and career of Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. “It was obvious. Mr. Obama’s father and stepfather were Muslim; Mr. Obama attended a madrassa in Indonesia; as a boy, he studied the Koran; he has openly admitted that the “most beautiful sound” is the Muslim call for evening prayer (not, say, the “Star-Spangled Banner”); he frequently refers to Islam as a “revealed religion” while denigrating Christianity; and he claims that America is a “post-Christian” nation.” KUHNER: Jeremiah Wright can sink Obama - Washington Times

3. Obama spent 21 years learning at the feet of Jeremiah Wright. “Klein asked Wright if he converted Obama from being a Muslim into a Christian. “He said, I don’t know about that. but I can tell you that I made it easy for him to come to an understanding of who Jesus Christ is and not feel that he was turning his back on his Islamic friends and his Islamic traditions and his understanding of Islam,” Klein says.” Jeremiah Wright: I “Made It Comfortable” For Obama to Accept Christianity Without Having to Renounce Islam (Video Report) | The Gateway Pundit

a. “But [Jeremiah] Wright was a former Muslim and black nationalist who had studied at Howard and Chicago, and Trinity’s guiding principles–what the church calls the “Black Value System”–included a “Disavowal of the Pursuit of Middleclassness.’” Obama's pastor Jeremiah Wright: Former Muslim

4. Senator Obama slips up and says “my Muslim faith” in an interview with George Stephanopoulus:
‘OBAMA: And what was the first thing the McCain?s campaign went out and did? They said, look, these liberal blogs that support Obama are out there attacking Governor Palin.
Let’s not play games. What I was suggesting — you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith. And you’re absolutely right that that has not come–
STEPHANOPOULOS: Christian faith.
OBAMA: — my Christian faith. Well, what I’m saying is that he hasn’t suggested–
STEPHANOPOULOS: Has connections, right.
OBAMA: — that I’m a Muslim. And I think that his campaign’s upper echelons have not, either.
Here comes the RAIN: “My Muslim Faith…” | The Moderate Voice

5. Obama supported movements aimed at throwing out pro-American tending governments in Egypt, and Libya….yet when pro-democracy movements in Iran took to the streets…”Yet instead of coming to their aid, Obama validated the America-hating regime's rigged election of the totalitarian theocrat Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, as freedom-seeking revolutionaries were gunned down in the streets.”
The Elephant in the Room: Obama's failing Iran policy

6. Valerie B. Jarrett is a Senior Advisor to President Barack Obama. She is also the Chair of the White House Council on Women and Girls. Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett | The White House

a. Chicago businesswoman Valerie Jarrett has earned all sorts of nicknames as an aide to President-elect Barack Obama — from "First Friend" to "big sister" to "the other half of Obama's brain." 2-min Bio: Valerie Jarrett - TIME

b. Valerie Jarrett was born in Shiraz,Iran.
Valerie Jarrett - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This sure looks like a 'JDLR' situation.....

...'Just Doesn't Look Right'

More evidence?

"The U.S. State Department is currently in negotiations with the Egyptian government for the transfer of custody of Omar Abdel-Rahman, also known as “the Blind Sheikh,” for humanitarian and health reasons, a source close to the the Obama administration told TheBlaze…

The negotiations are allegedly part of the ongoing discussions with the Egyptian government to resolve the crisis plaguing the Middle East, the source told TheBlaze. Calls to the State Department for comment referred us to the Department of Justice, and nothing has been confirmed."
Obama Negotiating Release of Omar Abdel-Rahman | RedState

Are you going to stop talking about Obamas "formative years" after November?

I've never found conservatives trying to shut down speech.

Interesting, huh.

:clap2:

Good try.

Suggesting that your harping on "facts" that no longer matter, is not the same thing as attempting to force you to shut up. Feel free to continue to talk about Obamas childhood as if it adds any value to any converstation.

Facts do matter even if some are willing to just dismiss them. We need to send Obama home in November or those facts you easily dismiss will come back to haunt you. I hope we never find out. ;)

Facts do matter even if some are willing to just dismiss them. We need to send Obama home in November or those facts you easily dismiss will come back to haunt you. I hope we never find out. ;)

Facts only matter if they have relevance to the conversation. The chemical formula of hydrogen peroxide is H2O2, the negitive square root of 16 is -4, the capital of California is Sacramento. Those are all facts, but they add no value to the current conversation.

Facts only matter if they have relevance to the conversation. The chemical formula of hydrogen peroxide is H2O2, the negitive square root of 16 is -4, the capital of California is Sacramento. Those are all facts, but they add no value to the current conversation.

Sheesh already .. why did you join the conversation if you weren't interested?

So...based on the fact that the Middle East is on fire, that Islamofascism is on the rise, that the United States has been attacked, on our soil, by same, .....

....you somehow are able to convince yourself that the connections of the President to and with said group has no " relevance to the conversation"???

Clearly you are both stupid and disingenuous.

Are you going to stop talking about Obamas "formative years" after November?

Interesting, huh.

Good try.

Suggesting that your harping on "facts" that no longer matter, is not the same thing as attempting to force you to shut up. Feel free to continue to talk about Obamas childhood as if it adds any value to any converstation.

political chunk labors under the misapprehension that she's a sentient being.

I didn't really join the conversation, as there wasn't one happening. However I enjoy prodding PC :)

Right....

Remember Obama's reference to "57 states"?

I was just reminded that Snopes says there are "more or less 57 Islamic/nations/countries/states in the world."

Gee....another coincidence.

Interesting, huh.

Good try.

Suggesting that your harping on "facts" thbat no longer matter, is not the same thing as attempting to force you to shut up. Feel free to continue to talk about Obamas childhood as if it adds any value to any converstation.

Fuck off dodo

Rdean called he says you stole his autographed Mao poster

I didn't really join the conversation, as there wasn't one happening. However I enjoy prodding PC :)

"However I enjoy prodding PC"
Wow....pretty transparent attempt to walk back your comments.

Actually, what you did was reveal an impressive level of density...

You are today’s "DH"….,no, not designated hitter....designated half-wit.

Last edited:

Good try.

Suggesting that your harping on "facts" thbat no longer matter, is not the same thing as attempting to force you to shut up. Feel free to continue to talk about Obamas childhood as if it adds any value to any converstation.

Fuck off dodo

she still ain't gonna fuck you frank.

sorry

Good try.

Fuck off dodo

LOL. You and PC, definately peer level.:badgrin:

The problem is that it didn't matter in the last election and it's not going to matter now. The only thing those who voted for him back then and those who will vote for him this time around will be how much free stuff will they get.

The United States is in a downward spiral and the only thing that will save the country is to go back to the ideas that formed this country. Who thinks that's going to happen?

I just wonder how long it's going to take before this country hits the bottom.

Facts about the ideology of the man seeking reelection to the presidency definitely matter. Especially considering the volatility in the Moslem world and the danger it poses to this country and our ally Israel.

Forum List

Back