Obama obsessed Alabama shooter just crazy

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
&lsquo;Oddball&rsquo; portrait of Amy Bishop emerges - BostonHerald.com

The Bishop household, he said, “was anything but a home . . . It was just a really dreary, dark place where there wasn’t a lot of love.”

Meanwhile, in an interview with the Chronicle of Higher Education, Anderson said he was searching for the “trigger” to his wife’s breakdown, and that he wondered whether an e-mail message - potentially in the form of a final tenure denial - might have upset her, because university higher-ups were known to send “nastygrams” on Fridays.

A family source said Bishop, a mother of four children - the youngest a third-grade boy - was a far-left political extremist who was “obsessed” with President Obama to the point of being off-putting.

But Mercedes Paz, a Brookline biochemist who also oversaw Bishop’s work in 1993, described her as a friend and a likable woman

I know how folks on both sides like to use something like this to take shots at eachother but I want to go on the record early as saying this person is just a nut bar crazy ass.

This was not an MSNBC driven, left wing driven or Obama driven phenomenon. Just as Rush Limbaugh never drove anyone over the edge, nor Fox News etc etc.

This was a crazy person and that is all. OK, politics fans... carry on.

&lsquo;Oddball&rsquo; portrait of Amy Bishop emerges - BostonHerald.com

The Bishop household, he said, “was anything but a home . . . It was just a really dreary, dark place where there wasn’t a lot of love.”

Meanwhile, in an interview with the Chronicle of Higher Education, Anderson said he was searching for the “trigger” to his wife’s breakdown, and that he wondered whether an e-mail message - potentially in the form of a final tenure denial - might have upset her, because university higher-ups were known to send “nastygrams” on Fridays.

A family source said Bishop, a mother of four children - the youngest a third-grade boy - was a far-left political extremist who was “obsessed” with President Obama to the point of being off-putting.

But Mercedes Paz, a Brookline biochemist who also oversaw Bishop’s work in 1993, described her as a friend and a likable woman

I know how folks on both sides like to use something like this to take shots at eachother but I want to go on the record early as saying this person is just a nut bar crazy ass.

This was not an MSNBC driven, left wing driven or Obama driven phenomenon. Just as Rush Limbaugh never drove anyone over the edge, nor Fox News etc etc.

You need to address this to Rdean and his buddies.

YOur right. Woman was an idiot.

Imagine killing 3 people because you didn't get tenure???

Sounds like she didn't deserve it either. What an idiot.

Good job Ragnar, but you forgot to mention that all Alabamans/Christians don't agree/aren't like this nutcase 'cause you know someone would have attempted to use it as a case for "typical Christian Redneck from Alabama". ;)

You need to address this to Rdean and his buddies.

Heh. :lol:

I'm too much of a noob at USMB to call anyone out. I just know how these things tend to go and when I saw the story at another site, I figured it would end up here sooner rather than later. I guess I hoped to get a broad bipartisan agreement established that gun weilding crazy folks are bad news for everyone. (and insanity is bipartisan)

Good job Ragnar, but you forgot to mention that all Alabamans/Christians don't agree/aren't like this nutcase 'cause you know someone would have attempted to use it as a case for "typical Christian Redneck from Alabama". ;)

lol

One hopes a little reason sprinkled here and there can nip that stuff in the bud.

Forum List

Back