Obama! Obama! We re all now OSAMA!

No I mean people like our administration that justify and excuse Islamic behavior and barbarism.

Anyone who claims that our government justified and excused the riots and killings is just as bad as the scum who rioted over a really shitty movie.

“The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.”
Why does the US govt. have to apologize for something it had nothing to do with, the legal rights of a private citizen to make or not make a movie, to a mob of violent intolerant animals, dipshit? Gawd, are you dense or what?

Where did they apologize? I know you guys want to frame the discussion that the above condemnation of the film was somehow an apology but it is a despicable Romeny lie.

Anyone who claims that our government justified and excused the riots and killings is just as bad as the scum who rioted over a really shitty movie.

“The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.”
Why does the US govt. have to apologize for something it had nothing to do with, the legal rights of a private citizen to make or not make a movie, to a mob of violent intolerant animals, dipshit? Gawd, are you dense or what?

Where did they apologize? I know you guys want to frame the discussion that the above condemnation of the film was somehow an apology but it is a despicable Romeny lie.
Oh, are we going to extend "Bush lied" to Romney? It was your man, Obamama who apologized to IslamoNazis for the 140th time for their killing of Americans."O Sheikh Ahab Abdul Raouf,please forgive the American dogs for making you kill us .Allahu Akbar! Love, Barry Hussein O'Bama-Sotero."

What does this sound like to you? Keep in mind the US govt. or it's consulates and embassies had NOTHING to do wtih this insignificant film about Islam, of which there are thousands similar to it on youtube.

September 11, 2012
"The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. ... We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others." Apology to Islamic mob for freedom of speech and religion - http://egypt.usembassy.gov/pr091112.html

Oh, are we going to extend "Bush lied" to Romney? It was your man, Obamama who apologized to IslamoNazis for the 140th time for their killing of Americans."O Sheikh Ahab Abdul Raouf,please forgive the American dogs for making you kill us .Allahu Akbar! Love, Barry Hussein O'Bama-Sotero."

:lol:

What does this sound like to you? Keep in mind the US govt. or it's consulates and embassies had NOTHING to do wtih this insignificant film about Islam, of which there are thousands similar to it on youtube.

September 11, 2012
"The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. ... We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others." Apology to Islamic mob for freedom of speech and religion - http://egypt.usembassy.gov/pr091112.html

A condemnation of those who put out that movie. See an apology need to include something like "I apologize for ....." or "We're so sorry about..." See when President Bush and or President Obama apologized for dececration of their holy book they use the term apology not "We condemn....."

Here's my apology to the rioters. "I'm so sorry that you ignorant savages don't understand that our governement doesn't control the content on the internet. So please find the nearest gun, point the barrel at your head and pull the trigger"

Forum List

Back