Obama-Nukes in Iran, Poised to Take Out Israel and US Warships

Do you Leftist think this is a joke?

We sent Anti-Missile ships over there for a reason.

Israel can handle conventional missiles, but it takes a missile destroyer and a battle group to intercept an ICBM
They sent ships in hopes of provoking war. You guys seem to love your mideast wars.

Israel can handle conventional missiles, but it takes a missile destroyer and a battle group to intercept an ICBM
They sent ships in hopes of provoking war. You guys seem to love your mideast wars.
Why do you think Iran having Nukes is funny?

Why do you think Iran openly stating they want to destroy Israel and The US is funny?

Why do you think that Iran, in a recent test of two of their ICBMs paid for with Obama Bucks wrote on them "Death To America" "Death To Israel"?

Why is all of that funny to you?

If so, we have been doing that since the beginning of this nation. The deployment of the battle group was routine and was picked up by the press as something special. It is not.

What about the Patriot missiles?

Do you know anything about Nuclear Weapons?

Does a Patriot Missile have the range to even intercept an ICBM?

It's far different to shoot down an ICBM than it is a conventional missile, and some ICBMs can be detonated on command by the people who launch them if a threat of a counter measure is detected.

So even if you stopped the Nuke from hitting it's target, you are going to get Nuclear Fallout, and a detonation above populated areas, and the resulting EMP which will wipe out all electronics and put whatever region it is detonated over back in to the stone age.

But you did not think about that, now did you?

No, I don't know anything about nuclear weapons since I attended the Navy's Nuclear Weapons School.

I have forgotten more about nukes that you will ever know, dumbass!

Fallout from a non-nuclear explosion? EMP from a low-altitude detonation? ROFLMAO! You are talking out of your ass again!

Just shut up and keep your ignorance a secret!

Did I say there was a NON-Nuclear Explosion? Did I mention a Low Altitude Detonation?

I said that ICBMs are far different to defense than a conventional missile and unlike a conventional missile a Nuclear Armed ICBM does not have to reach it's target to do damage. it can be commanded to be detonated earlier and over a populated area, if it's launch team detects a counter measure.

This is why I spoke about an EMP and Nuclear Fallout.

If you are who you say you are, you would have agreed with me instead of acted like an ass.

The US would not need to send a strike group over there to simply counter a minor threat.

We sent those ships as a buffer to defense against a possible ICBM launch by Iran at Israel and we are positioned to defense against such a launch much earlier than Israel can do themselves.

But if you were a "Nuclear Weapons Expert" you would know that already.

Apparently you skipped class that day.

Why would I agree with you? Then we would both be wrong.

The USS Arlington you mentioned earlier in another post is an amphib! It has no missile capabilities other than self-defense!

Which missile system are the Iranians using for their nuke? When did they test this weapon's system? Have they ever tested a nuclear device to generate an EMP? Wouldn't an EMP large enough to harm Israel disable their own country as well?

If you shoot down a nuke before it detonates, all you have is parts falling to earth. It does not "blow up" in any way.

Did you ever consider which way the wind blows? Take a look at a map. An attack on the Gulf or Israel would cause massive fallout on Iran itself!

You have never stopped to think about any of this because you are an uneducated dullard.

Are you that dense? We sent a strike group, which has the capabilities of defensing against ICBMs and other missiles.

Are you sure you even know the difference between a boat and a ship, a rocket and a missile, and a missile and an ICBM?

If you have to look up the word "Azimuth" then just get the Hell out of my thread, Fraud.

Because you are failing badly at this.

We didn't send one ship Numb Nuts.

And we sent more than just a strike group.

We also sent a B-52 Bomber Task Force.

And in addition to the strike group and B-52 Bomber task force, we sent some additional ships, including some Missile Destroyers, and Subs armed with HELs, Cruise Missiles and Anti-Missile Defense Systems.

But if you were a Nuclear Weapons Expert, you'd know that, Right?

Do you know what an HEL is? And what they are used for without looking it up?

iu

So tell us, which of those ships in the picture is capable of anti-ballistic missile capabilities? That deployment has been happening for about 50 years. I made a few of them myself.

What is this shit about "azimuth"? I never said anything about it.

Why do we need to send all of that when we can incinerate Iran with our ICBMs based here in the US and our SLBMs?

Subs with HELs? Are you stoned or drunk?

BTW...Iran has been testing Nuclear Weapons. Guess where?

North Korea.

Iran & North Korea - Nuclear Proliferation Partners

Well, if that is the case, their nukes are worthless as there is no evidence that NK has a nuclear weapon capable of producing a yield much more than the two we dropped on Japan 74 years ago.

BTW, you cannot test EMP underground, dumbass!
I did not say anything about testing an EMP underground.

I said That Iran and NK were testing Nukes in NK.

Are you smoking dope today?

Why don't you come back as another sock puppet and pretend to be a brain surgeon?

Do you know anything about Nuclear Weapons?

Does a Patriot Missile have the range to even intercept an ICBM?

It's far different to shoot down an ICBM than it is a conventional missile, and some ICBMs can be detonated on command by the people who launch them if a threat of a counter measure is detected.

So even if you stopped the Nuke from hitting it's target, you are going to get Nuclear Fallout, and a detonation above populated areas, and the resulting EMP which will wipe out all electronics and put whatever region it is detonated over back in to the stone age.

But you did not think about that, now did you?

No, I don't know anything about nuclear weapons since I attended the Navy's Nuclear Weapons School.

Fallout from a non-nuclear explosion? EMP from a low-altitude detonation? ROFLMAO! You are talking out of your ass again!

Did I say there was a NON-Nuclear Explosion? Did I mention a Low Altitude Detonation?

I said that ICBMs are far different to defense than a conventional missile and unlike a conventional missile a Nuclear Armed ICBM does not have to reach it's target to do damage. it can be commanded to be detonated earlier and over a populated area, if it's launch team detects a counter measure.

If you are who you say you are, you would have agreed with me instead of acted like an ass.

The US would not need to send a strike group over there to simply counter a minor threat.

We sent those ships as a buffer to defense against a possible ICBM launch by Iran at Israel and we are positioned to defense against such a launch much earlier than Israel can do themselves.

The USS Arlington you mentioned earlier in another post is an amphib! It has no missile capabilities other than self-defense!

Which missile system are the Iranians using for their nuke? When did they test this weapon's system? Have they ever tested a nuclear device to generate an EMP? Wouldn't an EMP large enough to harm Israel disable their own country as well?

If you shoot down a nuke before it detonates, all you have is parts falling to earth. It does not "blow up" in any way.

Did you ever consider which way the wind blows? Take a look at a map. An attack on the Gulf or Israel would cause massive fallout on Iran itself!

You have never stopped to think about any of this because you are an uneducated dullard.

Are you that dense? We sent a strike group, which has the capabilities of defensing against ICBMs and other missiles.

Are you sure you even know the difference between a boat and a ship, a rocket and a missile, and a missile and an ICBM?

If you have to look up the word "Azimuth" then just get the Hell out of my thread, Fraud.

And in addition to the strike group and B-52 Bomber task force, we sent some additional ships, including some Missile Destroyers, and Subs armed with HELs, Cruise Missiles and Anti-Missile Defense Systems.

iu

So tell us, which of those ships in the picture is capable of anti-ballistic missile capabilities? That deployment has been happening for about 50 years. I made a few of them myself.

Why do we need to send all of that when we can incinerate Iran with our ICBMs based here in the US and our SLBMs?

There is no way you were in The Military.

You cannot just outright "Incinerate Iran"

That would be an Epic Mistake, and turn the entire world against The US.

If Iran launches missiles, we are in The Persian Gulf to intercept them.

We are strategically located between Iran and Israel for a reason.

As part of the force sent to The Persian Gulf. Do you know where that is?........

There are Missile Destroyers, and many of The Ships are armed with HELs. I asked you what that was, and you did not know, just like you don't know what Azimuth is, nor do you know the difference between a ship and a boat, a rocket and a missile, or a missile and an ICBM.

You, sir are a moron, and a fraud.

That's a bad combination.

You should do something about that.

North Korea.

Well, if that is the case, their nukes are worthless as there is no evidence that NK has a nuclear weapon capable of producing a yield much more than the two we dropped on Japan 74 years ago.

Why don't you come back as another sock puppet and pretend to be a brain surgeon?

You cannot use an EMP without testing it first! If Iran is testing nukes in NK, they failed. Anyone who knows anything about nukes knows that NK's weapons fizzle more than they "boom". Is that grade school enough for you to understand?

Why are you selectively answering my posts? You don't have answers and hope that everyone will forget the dumbass things you post?

North Korea.

You cannot use an EMP without testing it first! If Iran is testing nukes in NK, they failed. Anyone who knows anything about nukes knows that NK's weapons fizzle more than they "boom". Is that grade school enough for you to understand?

Why are you selectively answering my posts? You don't have answers and hope that everyone will forget the dumbass things you post?

Again, You are a Moron. Nuclear Weapons themselves produce EMP.

Please quit trying to Con a Veteran in to making me think you know anything about EMPs or Nukes, or Weapons of War, let alone the boats you play with in your bath tub.

You don't even understand EMPs or know what a HEL is nor what Azimuth is.

Fraud Exposed.

Come back as a Fake Brain Surgeon.

iu

There is no way you were in The Military.

You cannot just outright "Incinerate Iran"

That would be an Epic Mistake, and turn the entire world against The US.

If Iran launches missiles, we are in The Persian Gulf to intercept them.

We are strategically located between Iran and Israel for a reason.

As part of the force sent to The Persian Gulf. Do you know where that is?........

There are Missile Destroyers, and many of The Ships are armed with HELs. I asked you what that was, and you did not know, just like you don't know what Azimuth is, nor do you know the difference between a ship and a boat, a rocket and a missile, or a missile and an ICBM.

You, sir are a moron, and a fraud.

That's a bad combination.

You should do something about that.

You didn't answer any of my questions. Typical arrogance of a fraud. The Navy only recently was testing HELs and NONE are currently deployed because you can see them, dumbass!

So what types of ships have the ABM capability? Can't answer, can you? You don't know a Tico from a SpruCan or a Burke from an LPD.

I will answer the remainder of your stupidity after I get off work. Right now I have to go to work keeping the world safe for democracy! You know, working for the military!

selling Russia 20% of our strategic Uranium. What did Russia need with that Uranium?

Oh Jesus fucking Chryst not this shit again.

Russia decommissioned 20,000 warheads and sold us the uranium between 1993 and 2013. That was 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium, we bought for our power plants. The mining rights they bought from a Canadian company produces less than 5% of what we need to fuel our nuclear reactors. In total we mine only 20% of what we need and those mines represent about 20% of our mining capacity.

If they wanted Iran to have some uranium for bombs wouldn't they use some of what they already had?

How stupid are people who believe this?

This goes under the heading of more DOPE and DERANGED promises Obama made to Fundamentally Change America and Democracy by Undermining America Overseas and At Home.

Worst President Ever. Should be tried for Treason, but he has too many like minded Traitors embedded deep in our Government still protecting him.

Putin Gave Clinton $145 Million Dollars as a thank you for betraying America and selling Russia 20% of our strategic Uranium. What did Russia need with that Uranium? Well, Obama Bin Lying gave Iran $150 Billion to buy American Uranium through Russia to build Nuclear Weapons to Kill Americans and Israeils with and all of the Russian Weapons and Missiles they could afford.

As a bonus, Obama got $64 Million in a book advance from a Russian Owned Publishing company for a book he never even wrote.

Care to explain any of that, DemNazis?

Now we had to send ships over there to be prepared to shoot down nuclear missiles Iran is threatening to launch on Israel.

Obama and Clinton should face a Firing Squad for what they did, because it has placed The World on the brink of Nuclear War.

Now you know what Real Russian Collusion Looks Like. Forget about the fact Putin tried to help Clinton win by giving her "KGB" assistance in the form of "KGB" propaganda Putin made for her and Obama that we now lovingly call the "Dirty Russian Dossier".

This is the kind of shit that ends civilization.

And you thought Obama-Phones were cool?

Wait until you get a look at what "Obama-Bombs" can do.

"Thanks Obama"

EXCLUSIVE – EXPERT: Iran Already Has Nuclear Weapons, Obama’s Iran Deal A Total ‘Joke’

A former high-ranking government official who is an intelligence expert regarding nuclear weapons told The Daily Wire in an exclusive interview that former President Barack Obama’s Iran nuclear deal is a complete failure as Iran most likely has had nuclear weapons for over a decade.

Dr. Peter Vincent Pry is the executive director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security, and director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, both Congressional advisory boards, and served as the chief of staff on the Congressional EMP Commission, the Congressional Strategic Posture Commission, the House Armed Services Committee, and the CIA.

Pry called the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) — aka the Iran nuclear deal — a complete “joke.”

“I think Iran has already got the bomb,” Pry told The Daily Wire. “I think Iran has already got nuclear weapons mounted on missiles and has the potential to do an EMP attack against the United States right now.”

Pry explained that the U.S. has no credible verification system setup with Iran, and hostile nations have fooled the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) multiple times.

“Even the IAEA in their 2011 report, if people would read it, found things that were so alarming … there’s a virtual smoking gun that Iran already has the bomb,” Pry continued. “The IAEA was reporting it found prior to 2003 that Iran was already manufacturing bridge wire detonators, neutron initiators, they had done an implosion test already, they had done 14 different designs correct for a nuclear warhead to see if they could fit the psychics package for a nuclear warhead into the reentry vehicle for the Shahab-3 high explosive warhead.”

Pry said it was blatantly obvious that Iran most likely already has nuclear weapons, saying that “anyone with half a brain” could see it.

“Because when we were doing things like that back in the Manhattan project days when we were working with 1930s and 1940s aero technology,” Pry continued. “When the United States was doing implosion tests and building bridge wire detonators, and neutron initiators, we were within 3-6 months of getting the bomb.”

“It’s just implausible that Iran before 2003 was at that stage and then never crossed the finish line,” Pry concluded.

Iran Already Has Nuclear Weapons Capability
You're long on speculations but short on facts. For example, the Obamas got $65M from Penguin Random House, a German & British owned company. Also, if Iran has had nukes for 10 years, it's Dubya you should be thanking.

If you look at their holding company, there are numerous Russian Investors who have invested in their operation.

Nice try.

Pretty cool Russia was able to launder money to Obama for a book he never wrote....

You struck out.

When you WRITE OPosts, don't bring laundry lists of other topics.. Confine it to the ONE NEW unique topic you want to discuss.. Opening up too many conflicts makes threads derailing a likely thing... And a moderation problem as well...

Confine THIS discussion to the report that Iran may already have the bomb and ability to deliver it..

Forum List

Back