Obama: Now We Know You...

So.....you pay people to let you spank 'em......

....I think I saw your ad in the Village Voice.....was that you?

Political Chic......make sure to stop in here on election night...........you'll be laughing your ass off when I roll out my Photobucket Classics. One of the great nights of our life...........well, at least mine which is pretty boring......but its gonna be a hoot watching the k00ks suffer historical levels of misery. What can I say.........alwaqys have ben a rub the salt in the wound type of guy.:D:D

Bet on it!

But....on a serious note, I'm hoping we get through this via ballots, not bullets.

Did you see this:

"The Department of Homeland Security has ordered masses of riot gear equipment to prepare for potential significant domestic riots at the Republican National Convention, Democratic National Convention and next year’s presidential inauguration.

The DHS submitted a rushed solicitation to the Federal Business Opportunities site on Wednesday, which is a portal for Federal government procurement requisitions over $25,000. The request gave the potential suppliers only one day to submit their proposals and a 15-day delivery requirement to Alexandria, Virginia.

As the brief explains, “the objective of this effort is to procure riot gear to prepare for the 2012 Democratic and Republican National Conventions, the 2013 Presidential Inauguration and other future similar activities.”
DHS gears up for civil unrest prior to presidential elections

The Left has a long and documented history of violence.

No worries here.....at the end of the day, they are all limpwristers. I'd welcome the violence to be honest. I
ll go whereever and be a target.........the bro's I hang with will ALL be standing when the smoke clears.

And what kind of weapons are they showing up with anyway???

gourmet-fruit-basket_000.jpg

Political Chic......make sure to stop in here on election night...........you'll be laughing your ass off when I roll out my Photobucket Classics. One of the great nights of our life...........well, at least mine which is pretty boring......but its gonna be a hoot watching the k00ks suffer historical levels of misery. What can I say.........alwaqys have ben a rub the salt in the wound type of guy.:D:D

Bet on it!

But....on a serious note, I'm hoping we get through this via ballots, not bullets.

Did you see this:

"The Department of Homeland Security has ordered masses of riot gear equipment to prepare for potential significant domestic riots at the Republican National Convention, Democratic National Convention and next year’s presidential inauguration.

The DHS submitted a rushed solicitation to the Federal Business Opportunities site on Wednesday, which is a portal for Federal government procurement requisitions over $25,000. The request gave the potential suppliers only one day to submit their proposals and a 15-day delivery requirement to Alexandria, Virginia.

As the brief explains, “the objective of this effort is to procure riot gear to prepare for the 2012 Democratic and Republican National Conventions, the 2013 Presidential Inauguration and other future similar activities.”
DHS gears up for civil unrest prior to presidential elections

The Left has a long and documented history of violence.

No worries here.....at the end of the day, they are all limpwristers. I'd welcome the violence to be honest. I
ll go whereever and be a target.........the bro's I hang with will ALL be standing when the smoke clears.

And what kind of weapons are they showing up with anyway???

gourmet-fruit-basket_000.jpg

they will probably be armed with coreldraw 3.0

Political chic........one of many I have all set to go. I'll have volumes by November 1st.............

120728_israel_obama_660.jpg

you should publish a book with your works.

ret-art.

Dude........is my stuff not the gayest MS Paint Classics you ever saw??:D:D:D

Makes the k00ks mental though!! They hate my ass............:eusa_dance:

it actually most probably is.

i blocked your photobucket account, so i can only guess.

but outrageously retarded stuff like that might totally stir up the art scene.

and you used MS Paint.

how retrotarded is that.

now, if you were a retard as well, then you are set.

you will be famous.

you should publish a book with your works.

ret-art.

and you used MS Paint.

how retrotarded is that.

you will be famous.

not sure about famour retard, but winning retard for sure!!! Gettng lots and lots of laughs from equally winning retards!!!:D:D:D

and you used MS Paint.

how retrotarded is that.

you will be famous.

not sure about famour retard, but winning retard for sure!!! Gettng lots and lots of laughs from equally winning retards!!!:D:D:D

you are an UN delegate!

2. Example: In January 2008, when Barack Obama was trying to put some distance between himself and other Democrats seeking the party's nomination, he touted his green policies. In particular, he talked about his intentions to put regulations in place that would shut down coal plants around the country. Speaking in San Francisco, candidate Obama said: "If somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can, it's just that it will bankrupt them."
Obama Makes Good on Promise to Bankrupt the Coal Industry

a. Unscripted, and out of character for the candidate whose normal campaign rhetoric did not include promises to bankrupt an industry.

b. ‘A record-high 57 generators will shut down in 2012, representing 9 gigawatts of electrical capacity, according to EIA. In 2015, nearly 10 gigawatts of capacity from 61 coal-fired generators will be retired….“The cost of compliance with anticipated and existing Federal environmental regulations such as the Mercury and Air Toxics Standards (MATS) is a factor,” the EIA noted. “Particularly in the case of older, smaller units that are not used heavily, owners may conclude it is more cost efficient to retire plants rather than make additional investments.”’ Record number of coal-fired generators to shut down in 2012 | The Daily Caller

The natural gas boom has more to do with the reduction of coal than regulations.

Wall Street Journal:

Rather, a shale-gas boom flooded the U.S. market with cheap natural gas, offering utilities a cheaper, less risky alternative to nuclear technology.

"It's killed off new coal and now it's killing off new nuclear," says David Crane, chief executive of NRG Energy Inc., NRG +1.02%a power-generation company based in Princeton, N.J. "Gas has come along at just the right time to upset everything."

Across the country, utilities are turning to natural gas to generate electricity, with 258 plants expected to be built from 2011 through 2015, federal statistics indicate. Not only are gas-fired plants faster to build than reactors, they are much less expensive. The U.S. Energy Information Administration says it costs about $978 per kilowatt of capacity to build and fuel a big gas-fired power plant, compared with $5,339 per kilowatt for a nuclear plant.

In the U.S., even believers in nuclear energy are responding to the allure of abundant gas. Dominion Resources Inc., D -0.09%Virginia's biggest utility company and operator of seven nuclear reactors, put one new gas-fired plant in service last May and recently got approval to build another that is twice as big. On the drawing board are two more plants that would nearly double the company's gas-fired generating capacity.

Meanwhile, Dominion is shutting down some old coal-fired plants and only inching forward on a proposal to build a big reactor at its existing North Anna nuclear plant. The company says it is still seeking approval from the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, but doesn't expect it before 2015—and may yet kill the project.

"Right now, things are pointing to gas," says David Christian, Dominion's chief executive and former chief nuclear officer. He says natural gas's share of the electricity market, now about 25%, could rise to 30% or 40% in the future.
Ahem:
January 2008 while being interviewed by the SF Chronicle Obama said the following:
"Under my plan of a cap-and-trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket," Obama told the Chronicle . "Coal-powered plants, you know, natural gas, you name it, whatever the plants were, whatever the industry was, they would have to retrofit their operations. That will cost money. They will pass that money on to consumers."

(1) Text in bold red are the actual spoken words of our lord.
Obama's already covered gas. He's going to make that more expensive, too.

Of course, Obama's rising utility rates will hit the poor and the working class the hardest.

But he doesn't care, obviously.

LOL.

A repeat of 08 talking point with the noteworthy and latest and obvious lie construed as truth with the "You Didn't Build that" campaign.

Keep sucking that ObamaDick like that and your cheeks will NEVER puff back out...

polly, polly, polly.

you need to get a job or get spanked, or both.

So....no, YOU.

i am kind of intrigued.

what motivates you to "compose" your tedious OPs?
You could just not click on them, you know.

Oh, wait -- you're expressing your leftist right to have your opinions listened to and agreed with and endorsed. Anything less, and you're being oppressed.

Right?

So....no, YOU.

i am kind of intrigued.

Oh, wait -- you're expressing your leftist right to have your opinions listened to and agreed with and endorsed. Anything less, and you're being oppressed.

Right?

Your post brings to mind ...

“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
― William F. Buckley Jr.

LOL.

A repeat of 08 talking point with the noteworthy and latest and obvious lie construed as truth with the "You Didn't Build that" campaign.

" The president on the other hand stated, "If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen." Presuming this was not a verbal flub (and Obama spokeswoman Lis Smith indicates it was not), Obama's belief is a radical departure from popular notions about the relationship between individual initiative and success."
Obama

It takes a very special kind of dementia to hear and/or see a direct quote:
"If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

....and claim that it is an "obvious lie"....

....I don't believe that there is any therapy that would ameliorate your problem....

...and certainly there is not one in ObamaCare.

It’s evident, in context, “that” refers at the very least to the investment in roads and bridges. It’s even more evident when you see video of the speech, which shows an extraneous “that” pointing back to roads and bridges edited out of the transcript by the news services.

To claim over and over again that the President was referring to an individual business is a specious lie. You have to hate the president very much to claim otherwise...or be dumb as dirt to believe it.

LOL.

" The president on the other hand stated, "If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen." Presuming this was not a verbal flub (and Obama spokeswoman Lis Smith indicates it was not), Obama's belief is a radical departure from popular notions about the relationship between individual initiative and success."
Obama

It takes a very special kind of dementia to hear and/or see a direct quote:
"If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

....and claim that it is an "obvious lie"....

....I don't believe that there is any therapy that would ameliorate your problem....

...and certainly there is not one in ObamaCare.

It’s evident, in context, “that” refers at the very least to the investment in roads and bridges. It’s even more evident when you see video of the speech, which shows an extraneous “that” pointing back to roads and bridges edited out of the transcript by the news services.

To claim over and over again that the President was referring to an individual business is a specious lie. You have to hate the president very much to claim otherwise...or be dumb as dirt to believe it.

1. "If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."
Is this or is this not a direct quote?
Right....it is.

2. Specious means that it is sort of right...but, actually wrong.
The problem for you, aside from the mental problem that I'll expose in a moment... is that every aspect of his background and intentions proves that he actually meant what he said...

a. "Senator Obama explained to him that he was going to raise his taxes to quote ‘spread the wealth around.’" ‘Spread the Wealth’? - ABC News

How does one justify raising Joe's taxes? Well...if you don't deserve the credit for your success...you have no right to your profits....i.e.,
B] "If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen." [/B]

b. I mentioned Barack Obama's background as provenance for B] "If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen." [/B]

Here's what I mean:
"BARACK OBAMA SR: TAX RICH AT 100% OF INCOME"
Barack Obama Sr: 'Nothing Stopping Gov't From Taxing 100% Of Income'
Know why? 'Cause "Somebody else made that happen."

3. When I first came to this board, I composed a list of the caveats that Liberals live by...

...and Rule #6 For Liberals was:

6. Claim to misunderstand, obfuscate, deflect and change the subject, and, if all else fails, allege that you misspoke.
a. Remember, left-wingers may make a ‘mistake,’ for right-wingers, it is a lie!
b. When relating a series of events that lead to a conclusion, if it is a right-wing conclusion, we must never see the connection! Never, ever, be able to connect the dots!
c. Any exposure of detrimental information must be referred to as either ‘fear-tactics,’ or ‘red-baiting.’
d. No matter how strong the opposition argument or data, always respond with “you falsely claimed…” or “I exposed your lies…” or “I destroyed your argument…” or 'that's just your opinion' etc.

I wrote this under the misapprehension that the Liberals I was skewering were, at least, rational.

You have disabused me of same.
When confronted with the exact quote uttered by the 'Cherished One' you go beyond 'Never, ever, be able to connect the dots!'

You actually claim 'he didn't say that.'
He did.
And he meant it.
And the fact that you can't accept that he said it means that even you
understand how distinctly anti-American that sentiment is.
Don't deny it.

One can only look agape....
..the extent to which your ability to think has been co-opted is....difficult to accept.

Best wishes with hopes for a full recovery.

So....no, YOU.

i am kind of intrigued.

Right?

Your post brings to mind ...

“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
― William F. Buckley Jr.
:( You're oppressing L.K. He's European, and therefore is entitled to have his ass kissed by us dumb Americans.

Right, L.K.?

tumblr_m7fg2eYsBf1rbxfido1_400.jpg

Forum List

Back