Obama now has 34 Senators supporting the Iran Deal - GOP will not be able to block it

It's pretty obvious that you don't like to admit to the possibility of an Iranian-funded terrorist attack in your neighborhood, even though you have no problem freeing up over $100 billion which they could use to fund such an attack.

It's pretty obvious you and others are strongly hoping for such an attack, to give you excuses to push your authoritarian politics.

You probably weren't aware of this but in the pre-holocaust Nazi Germany of the 1930's, there were actually some Jews who thought Hitler was the cat's pajamas. You would have fit right in with them but unfortunately, they learned otherwise.

You no doubt are aware of how successful the Nazi false-flag attacks were in getting sentiment rallied against the Jews. That's why you authoritarian types need to be watched so closely. It needs to be made very clear to you that any false flag attacks your side may attempt have no hope of succeeding.

The GOP has lost this battle.

Yes. Obama has won it for the Iranian mullahs. He will no doubt be well rewarded by them.

Uhm, no.

But please, by all means, enjoy your endless butthurt over yet another GOP loss to Pres. Obama.

Your lack of response and your silence speaks volumes about you. I said "Hope it happens in your neighborhood and not mine" in response to Crusaderfrank's statement "First time any Iranian money funds a terror attack they should be be rounded up as traitors"

It's pretty obvious that you don't like to admit to the possibility of an Iranian-funded terrorist attack in your neighborhood, even though you have no problem freeing up over $100 billion which they could use to fund such an attack.

You probably weren't aware of this but in the pre-holocaust Nazi Germany of the 1930's, there were actually some Jews who thought Hitler was the cat's pajamas. You would have fit right in with them but unfortunately, they learned otherwise.

My silence means I was away from my computer. I have a thing called a life, and I live it.
I come and go as I please, because personal liberty and all.
Since you are stupid, I doubt you will understand this.

The rest of what you wrote is bullshit. It's just more COn-scare bullshit, as usual.

In reality, stupidity is cheering a deal which puts your own life in danger.

You should get an award for Stupid person of the Year.

It's pretty obvious you and others are strongly hoping for such an attack, to give you excuses to push your authoritarian politics.

You no doubt are aware of how successful the Nazi false-flag attacks were in getting sentiment rallied against the Jews. That's why you authoritarian types need to be watched so closely. It needs to be made very clear to you that any false flag attacks your side may attempt have no hope of succeeding.

Your neighborhood too. If it takes that to get you to see what an idiot you are for supporting that mulatto cocksuker's Iran deal, then so be it.

Last edited:
I must ask this of all of the liberals. This is an honest question.

Why would you be happy that we are striking a deal with a country that is a state sponsor of terrorism and is known to have sold weapons and such that have been used to kill our troops? They also held hundreds of Americans hostage illegally for 444 days? I'm curious how this equates to someone that you do business with. They didn't do one thing really bad and then never again, like Japan or Germany, they did many bad things and continue to this day. They say they want us and our allies wiped off the map.

So why grin when our president strikes a deal with a country like this? What is your rationale? What is your reasoning?

Do you want an honest answer?

Obama secures Iran nuclear deal with Barbara Mikulski vote - CNNPolitics.com

In a major victory for President Barack Obama, Democratic Sen. Barbara Mikulski of Maryland announced support for the Iran nuclear deal Wednesday, providing the White House the votes it needs to prevent Republicans from scuttling the agreement.

The announcement means that at least 34 senators -- the number required by the Constitution to sustain a veto -- will back Obama's expected veto of a Republican resolution to disapprove of the deal. Mikulski is retiring at the end of her term.

While majorities of both the GOP-controlled House and Senate are poised to vote against the agreement, supporters of the multinational accord that aims to curb Iran's nuclear weapons program are also hoping to get the 41 votes needed to filibuster the bill and prevent it from even getting to a final vote in the Senate.

Secretary of State John Kerry said the administration will continue to try and push support for deal past the 34 votes they now have "until the last moment."

"Thirty-four votes are obviously enough votes for the president's veto to be upheld," Kerry told CNN's Christiane Amanpour. "That is not satisfactory for us. We do want to try to go further. We'll continue to persuade."

Obama's expected veto of the GOP effort to derail the Iran deal will therefore be sustained.

Traditionally, once the 34th vote comes on board, a couple of others do as well, so I expect this will climb to at least 36.

End of story.

As a Jew I am surprised you think this is a good thing.

In a major victory for President Barack Obama, Democratic Sen. Barbara Mikulski of Maryland announced support for the Iran nuclear deal Wednesday, providing the White House the votes it needs to prevent Republicans from scuttling the agreement.

The announcement means that at least 34 senators -- the number required by the Constitution to sustain a veto -- will back Obama's expected veto of a Republican resolution to disapprove of the deal. Mikulski is retiring at the end of her term.

While majorities of both the GOP-controlled House and Senate are poised to vote against the agreement, supporters of the multinational accord that aims to curb Iran's nuclear weapons program are also hoping to get the 41 votes needed to filibuster the bill and prevent it from even getting to a final vote in the Senate.

Secretary of State John Kerry said the administration will continue to try and push support for deal past the 34 votes they now have "until the last moment."

"Thirty-four votes are obviously enough votes for the president's veto to be upheld," Kerry told CNN's Christiane Amanpour. "That is not satisfactory for us. We do want to try to go further. We'll continue to persuade."

Obama's expected veto of the GOP effort to derail the Iran deal will therefore be sustained.

Traditionally, once the 34th vote comes on board, a couple of others do as well, so I expect this will climb to at least 36.

End of story.

Uhmmmm...

Jews are not monolithic and we are also split on this.
Since you know nothing of Jewry, I chalk up your answer to your usual ignorance.

Kinda backwards with the constitution..................
The Dems and Obama sold them Ice cubes in Alaska in the dead of winter..............
And the Rino's went along...............which is why they should have their heads mounted on a wall..............

And the left cheers...........as doing business as normal under the constitution need not apply with the pen and phone guy.................

And it will lead to Iran getting the bomb and ICBM's.............

Yep...........what a deal...................and let's go around the normal rules to get approval and put perfume on shit and say see it smells good.

I must ask this of all of the liberals. This is an honest question.

Why would you be happy that we are striking a deal with a country that is a state sponsor of terrorism and is known to have sold weapons and such that have been used to kill our troops? They also held hundreds of Americans hostage illegally for 444 days? I'm curious how this equates to someone that you do business with. They didn't do one thing really bad and then never again, like Japan or Germany, they did many bad things and continue to this day. They say they want us and our allies wiped off the map.

So why grin when our president strikes a deal with a country like this? What is your rationale? What is your reasoning?

Do you want an honest answer?

No, lie to us. I wouldn't want to see you untrue to form.

I can answer that: Because it's Obama, that's why. No matter how bad the deal was, it was Obama's deal. And there are still Democrats who believe that anything Obama does is the right thing. Just like the last few holdouts believed their Fuhrer Hitler was right, all the way to the point that Berlin was being swarmed by Russian troops.

Obama-loving Democrats also believe the Iran deal was good because it was unfavorable among Republicans and Conservatives. It doesn't matter what the situation is, as long as conservatives are against it, Obama-lovers are for it. Shit, Obama could come up with a proposal to give Alaska back to the Russian and raise the hammer and sickle over Washington, and there would still be a handful of morons in this country who would be all for it.

Another reason is that the left detests Israel. They're actually very anti-Semitic, even though it was through the votes of many Jews that got Obama elected. The left is thoroughly convinced that like the Europeans who came to this country centuries ago, the Israelis raped and plundered what they own, driving out the "poor Palestinians".

Like I said earlier, when the chickens do come home to roost and those Iranian-backed terrorist shitheads finally do connect hard with an attack, I hope it's in some Obama-loving liberal's front yard, and not mine.

Your neighborhood too. If it takes that to get you to see what an idiot you are for supporting that mulatto cocksuker's Iran deal, then so be it.

You seem angry. Are your meds not working properly?

Nope, not angry. But truthfully, the state of my emotions doesn't change the fact that Obama's a mulatto cocksucker. I can be angry one day, sad the next, and happy the following day, but Obama will always be a Kenyan mongrel mulatto communist bastard whose mommie was a whore and posed for naked pictures. Nothing will ever change that. :biggrin:

End of story.

Uhmmmm...

Since you know nothing of Jewry, I chalk up your answer to your usual ignorance.

I know a considerable amount about Jewry. One of my oldest friends gave Israel 100 million dollars in 1948 to buy weapons. He was Russian Jew and had more money than Rockefeller! Amazing man, very well educated and a good, good friend. I miss him dearly.

I feel safer already, especially since they will be self-inspecting per this joke of an agreement. What a deal for Iran, no limitations on Nuclear capability and hundreds of millions of Terror dollars we are handing over to them. You Liberals must be very proud.

Since 1979, the Iranians have been the primary supporter of Terrorism in the world, they hate the US and they have basically announced they are coming for us. Kerry and Obama have signed a deal with the Devil.

Before that, they were the greatest and most stable ally that we had in the Muslim world. At a crucial time, the carter administration betrayed and abandoned the Shah of Iran, and stood by as he was overthrown, and that nation overrun by Khomeniacs. That marks the point where radical, violent islamism had the resources of an entire nation at its disposal, and the means to spread its diseased, corrupt ideology to other Muslim-dominated nations.

Nearly all of the trouble that we have had and will yet have with Islamist terrorism, is all because of this one horrific error on Carter's part. This is Jimmy Carter's lasting legacy.

MM 12216236
Since 1979, the Iranians have been the primary supporter of Terrorism in the world, they hate the US and they have basically announced they are coming for us.

You better go check. There's probably an Iranian hiding under your bed.

Last edited:

End of story.

the Leftist are his people not Jews

End of story.

Uhmmmm...

Most Jews are against the deal lefty... you left you Judaism at the Marxist door:slap:.."Obama wins again" :uhoh3:

Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1 | Page 58 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back