Obama,nothing but slogans, and idealized words about an American Utopia.

You know McCain said that Obama plans to raise taxes on anyone making $42,000 per year. Obama's plan clearly says no one under $250,000 will get a tax increase and many will get a tax cut.

McCain is out and out lying on this and that is slimey.

Um he will, He is on record saying he will raise the SS, Medicare, and Medicaid Taxes, and that will effect everyone making over 42k and even those who make less.

He is also for allowing the Bush tax cuts to expire, which gave everyone some sort of tax cut, not just the rich. Therefore another Tax increase on Everyone.

Um he will, He is on record saying he will raise the SS, Medicare, and Medicaid Taxes, and that will effect everyone making over 42k and even those who make less.

He is also for allowing the Bush tax cuts to expire, which gave everyone some sort of tax cut, not just the rich. Therefore another Tax increase on Everyone.

I didn't get a tax cut and I bet you didn't either. What I and millions of others got was a $600 check but no reduction in my tax rate.

If you are fool enough to think this is a tax cut I can't help you. In fact it was nothing but a future tax increase because guess what, it has to be payed back with interest by our future taxes.

No wonder we're in such trouble, you guys have no critical thinking skills.

I have challenged numerous Obama supporters to list 5 reasons WHY they like him--leaving 3 things out, of course: 1) Race 2) the fact that he is NOT Bush and 3) that he is a democrat. I have not found 1 person yet who knows enough to answer this....this is what scares me...the unknown. BTW: I won't be voting for him...just want to know why.

Exactly right... under Bush's tax cuts, folks making around 26-35K (my wage bracket) recieved a tax credit of $1000.00 per each dependent child in the household. Once Obama expires them, the tax credit will get cut to $ 500.00 per dependent child. That is 50% less for mid to low wage earners.

wtf are you talking about? if you truly think john mccain will not preserve, protect and defend the constitution of the united states of america, then it is YOU who has not been paying attention.

do you really think any man can restore this country back to the constitution? Do you? in 4 years?

I didn't get a tax cut and I bet you didn't either. What I and millions of others got was a $600 check but no reduction in my tax rate.

If you are fool enough to think this is a tax cut I can't help you. In fact it was nothing but a future tax increase because guess what, it has to be payed back with interest by our future taxes.

No wonder we're in such trouble, you guys have no critical thinking skills.

You don't know what you are talking about. The $600.00 you are refering to was the stimulas check,not part of the tax cut plan.

Exactly right... under Bush's tax cuts, folks making around 26-35K (my wage bracket) received a tax credit of $1000.00 per each dependent child in the household. Once Obama expires them, the tax credit will get cut to $ 500.00 per dependent child. That is 50% less for mid to low wage earners.

I'm in that bracket. It will mean a tax increases for my family. I get $4000 to pay my taxes with and if there's money left after, I get to bring it back home. I like it.

BTW the bracket goes up with more kids.

I'm in that bracket. It will mean a tax increases for my family. I get $4000 to pay my taxes with and if there's money left after, I get to bring it back home. I like it.

BTW the bracket goes up with more kids.

I like it too. It helped pay for my kids to go to summer camp,new school clothes and I've been getting to build up my savings for emergency's.

Forum List

Back