Obama,nothing but slogans, and idealized words about an American Utopia.

I tell you all there is no real substance to Barack Obama. He will say anything to get himself elected President!! Now Sen. John McCain is a real Politician.True to his words.
Sets his own agenda,means what he says,says what he means.He has a unique political
agenda.

Sorry, that's simple not true.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnb2IrsU1Cg]YouTube - John McCain Debates Himself on Supporting Bush[/ame]

I Dont Agree With Capital Punishment Either. We Probably Have More In Common Than U Might Think.

So are just about every president and politician in recent memory, I am not so sure what he is getting at by saying that.

Besides I think everyone pretty much agrees Obama gives a great speech.

It is when he speaks off the cuff so to speak, that I think he is lacking.

Maybe if he was told the questions before hand like McCain was a Brokeback Church the other night....

Please explain who McCain is different?????????????????

He said his greatest ambition was to be president and now he attacks Obama for having that same ambition.

He is whatever he thinks he needs to be to win.

Eat your butts out because the Dems have a candidate who can actually speak and motivate people. OH, wow, that is really a bad thing.

Maybe if he was told the questions before hand like McCain was a Brokeback Church the other night....

Proof? The only thing you have is some campaign guy but no actual proof that John got any more questions than Obama did:

washingtonpost.com

Candidates Got Advance Look at Questions
Spokesman for Minister Says McCain, Obama Were Told of Some Topics
By Perry Bacon Jr. and Michael D. Shear
Washington Post Staff Writers
Tuesday, August 19, 2008; Page A04

Responding to questions about whether Sen. John McCain had an unfair advantage over Sen. Barack Obama at Saturday's forum on faith at the Saddleback Church in California, a spokesman for the Rev. Rick Warren said both candidates had an advance look at a few questions.

Spokesman A. Larry Ross said the candidates had agreed that McCain would not listen to Obama's interview, which came first by a coin-flip agreement. But Ross said Warren gave them both a sense of what to expect.

Warren provided McCain and Obama with the four subject areas, Ross said -- leadership, stewardship, worldview and international compassion -- and provided them a sense of the themes he would ask about, including topics such as energy and taxes.

He also offered three examples of questions he planned to ask: What is your greatest moral failure? What is America's greatest moral failure? Who are the three people you rely on for wise advice?

More...

So... Tell me how McCain had an advantage over Obama?

You would prefer he was as dumb as the current president? or maybe you just need to read a bit?

Barack Obama | Change We Can Believe In | Issues

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

o right....till she wants an abortion ....if you think for one minute john mccain will be a man who leads us back to freedom then you are really not paying attention

....if you think for one minute john mccain will be a man who leads us back to freedom then you are really not paying attention

wtf are you talking about? if you truly think john mccain will not preserve, protect and defend the constitution of the united states of america, then it is YOU who has not been paying attention.

Since I have been listening to Barack Obama, all I have been hearing is nothing
but slick madison avenue slogans. No real substance on the issues that face America. Just slick one liners. Is this politician the biggest gimmick That ever ran for the office of President of the United States?.

All we hear from McCain is insults and lies. He was against torture before he was for it. He was against the Bush tax cuts before he was for them. He was against dirty campaigning before he started sliming Obama.

He's driving the 'Double-talk Express'.

All we hear from McCain is insults and lies. He was against torture before he was for it. He was against the Bush tax cuts before he was for them. He was against dirty campaigning before he started sliming Obama.

He's driving the 'Double-talk Express'.

Well somebody is a good little Democrat repeating what he has been told to believe :)

All we hear from McCain is insults and lies. He was against dirty campaigning before he started sliming Obama.

that's bullshit and THAT is obama's dirty little secret. part of his campaign's plan, you know after all the racist crap, was to portray his opponent as "playing dirty" -- "taking the low road" -- "the same (very) old thing" --

-- we need CHANGE! brilliant! :cuckoo:

hey, who has time to catch all this political crap, but hey i heard things are getting dirty. :doubt:

link please. show me the slime of which you speak.

hint: blogger's on the internet don't count.

Last edited:

do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound with this? :cuckoo:

yeah, sure...he cheated on the test cuz someone gave him the right answer on the abortion question. :rofl:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mem_xEcZHVY]YouTube - McCain vs. Obama on Abortion in 50 SECONDS[/ame]

The fact is Both McCain and Obama were given the questions before hand. Obama has already admitted this, yet you guys will just keep repeating your lies.

When Pastor Warren asked Obama about an issued that he had changed his mind on Warren used the term flip-flop yet when he asked McCain the same thing Warren said "an issue where your thinking has evolved".

Perhaps it was unintentional, but I doubt it.

Of course, he could have been trying to trap McCain into saying he believes in evolution! Ha Ha.

Well somebody is a good little Democrat repeating what he has been told to believe :)

OK. He didn't first say he was oppossed to torture and then vote to allow it to continue? He didn't first say he was against Bush's tax cuts and then say he is in favor of them?

Oh, that's right, you can't rebut so might as well slime me. You guys are all alike.

that's bullshit and THAT is obama's dirty little secret. part of his campaign's plan, you know after all the racist crap, was to portray his opponent as "playing dirty" -- "taking the low road" -- "the same (very) old thing" --

-- we need CHANGE! brilliant! :cuckoo:

hey, who has time to catch all this political crap, but hey i heard things are getting dirty. :doubt:

link please. show me the slime of which you speak.
hint: blogger's on the internet don't count.

You know McCain said that Obama plans to raise taxes on anyone making $42,000 per year. Obama's plan clearly says no one under $250,000 will get a tax increase and many will get a tax cut.

McCain is out and out lying on this and that is slimey.

You know McCain said that Obama plans to raise taxes on anyone making $42,000 per year. Obama's plan clearly says no one under $250,000 will get a tax increase and many will get a tax cut.

McCain is out and out lying on this and that is slimey.

uh huh. so you don't have a link, eh?

perhaps things are more complex than you know.

OK. He didn't first say he was oppossed to torture and then vote to allow it to continue? He didn't first say he was against Bush's tax cuts and then say he is in favor of them?

Oh, that's right, you can't rebut so might as well slime me. You guys are all alike.

Um, I was responding to you saying all McCain does is make insults there brainiac.

You want to start comparing who has changed stances on what Issue eh. I think Your guy will lose Hands down. Obama has made more "revisions to his Ideas" since the Primaries than Any candidate in recent history. Yet you guys just give him a pass on it all.

To funny.

Forum List

Back