Obama not trying to run-out-the clock anymore

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
like some thought he would do back in Aug/Sept.

The guy is desparate and falling further behind - per the latest Gallup poll of likely voters. Romney 52 % Obama around 45%. Outside the margin of error.

Can't wait for the 3rd debate.

Last edited:
Maybe Romney should show up on The View. Oh yeah, he is intimidated by intelligent women.

Whoopie Intelligent???? Behar intelligent???? LMAO!

Wow! I thought the comeback would be stating how intelligent Ann was. Rather I get a response attacking Whoopie and Behar.
Because they're drooling fucking dopes, who shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as the word "intelligence".

Obama is not running out the clock... he is the QB, trying to take his team 97 yards in the last 17 seconds of the game, no time outs, and it's 3rd and 27 because of all the penalties he caused, and he's down by 8.

like some thought he would do back in Aug/Sept.

The guy is desparate and falling further behind - per the latest Gallup poll of likely voters. Romney 52 % Obama around 45%. Outside the margin of error.

Can't wait for the 3rd debate.

Well--most have already made up their minds on who they're voting for. They got a good look at Romney in the 1st debate--which was reconfirmed in the second debate--that he was for real. And they also got to see what a disaster we have for VP in Joe Biden. Ryan kicked his behind on substance too. So I really don't think at this point in time that the 3rd debate is going to change any minds. Early voting has already started in many states--and we're seeing a huge surge in Romney's poll numbers.

IOW--this race is already over. Romney wins and he wins by a larger than expected margin.

Obama+Political+cartoon+humor+5+stars+phistars.jpg

Romney wil be all over the Libyan terror attack misinfo in the 3rd debate.

Not looking like a winner for Obama. (no Truman - "the buck stops here')

Obama is always evading responsibility and blaming others.

Obama is not running out the clock... he is the QB, trying to take his team 97 yards in the last 17 seconds of the game, no time outs, and it's 3rd and 27 because of all the penalties he caused, and he's down by 8.

He is down by 8 Because all game long he Fumbled and Threw Interceptions, and the other Teams QB doesn't miss lol

Last edited:
Obama is the Joe P of the Giants vs the Eagles - when he fumbled the ball trying to run out the clock.

Romney wil be all over the Libyan terror attack misinfo in the 3rd debate.

Not looking like a winner for Obama. (no Truman - "the buck stops here')

Obama is always evading responsibility and blaming others.

Leftist moderator Bob Schieffer is pretty strong, and will do everything possible to try and prevent that by perhaps running out the clock on the question.

I am sure Obama will make sure Bob has all the right talking points as he did for Candy in the last debate.

Maybe he needs to make a few emergency appearances on Letterman and The View to punch up his numbers. :rolleyes:

Maybe Romney should show up on The View. Oh yeah, he is intimidated by intelligent women.

LOL, you wish that he was. He isn't bothering with The View because it is a worthless POS show. If it wasn't for Hasselbeck's legs hardly anyone would watch the rest of those old bags. The View, that's some funny shit there, I wouldn't go on that show either. Goldberg is far from intelligent and would probably drool over a guest while she was plunger lipping some chicken.

Forum List

Back