Obama not responsible after 2 yrs. They blame Bush after 8 mos.

Responsible for what?

Stopping an economic collapse?
A stock Market that gained 4000 points
Four consecutive quarters of GDP grwth
Adding 3 million jobs to the economy?

OK..OK....You win

He is responsible

I am curious if you have noticed that in each of the 4 Quarters of GPD growth. The rate of growth has decreased each time.

Is that what you call the right direction?

Yes I do....especially following six quarters of negative growth

Can I see a link where Liberals blamed Bush on 9-11?

After 9-11 Bush had an 80% approval rating. I fail to see where that would indicate being blamed for 9-11

Type in "Democrats blame Bush for 9/11". Remember the 18 mins they claimed he sat listening to a story about a duck in that classroom? They claimed he did nothing during that short period of time. From that they started claiming he relaxed security and generally screwed up protecting us. He allowed it to happen. He may have even planned it. Hollywood nut-cases claimed he set charges and brought one of the buildings down. It's been one thing after another. Forget the fact that Osama Bin Laden was in our grasp and Clinton felt he couldn't legally take him into custody. He wanted to treat it like a legal matter rather then a matter of national security.

Obama is still not accepting responsibility. Yet the progressive libs blame Bush for 9/11 after he was in office for 8 months.

Why should Obama accept responsibility, fuckhole? The economic meltdown and resulting recession started on Bush's watch -- we were losing 700,000 jobs per month when that fucking idiot finally left office. Everybody except tea bagger dipshits like you knows this. Obama's $750 billion stimulus package, while not as large as it needed to be, did avoid a depression. If Bush was still President, we would all be living in fucking cardboard boxes by now.

9/11 happened while Bush was President, just like the economic meltdown started while Bush was President. So quit being a whiny cry baby tea bagger pussy and just admit he is responsible for both of these disasters. Bush was the worst President this country has ever had and thank God that fucking nightmare is finally over. Of course, it doesn't change the fact that a fucking idiot like you helped get us into this current fucking mess by voting for Bush twice. Tea bagger assfucks like you shouldn't be allowed to vote because you simply lack good judgment.

Obama is still not accepting responsibility. Yet the progressive libs blame Bush for 9/11 after he was in office for 8 months.

Why should Obama accept responsibility, fuckhole? The economic meltdown and resulting recession started on Bush's watch -- we were losing 700,000 jobs per month when that fucking idiot finally left office. Everybody except tea bagger dipshits like you knows this. Obama's $750 billion stimulus package, while not as large as it needed to be, did avoid a depression. If Bush was still President, we would all be living in fucking cardboard boxes by now.

9/11 happened while Bush was President, just like the economic meltdown started while Bush was President. So quit being a whiny cry baby tea bagger pussy and just admit he is responsible for both of these disasters. Bush was the worst President this country has ever had and thank God that fucking nightmare is finally over. Of course, it doesn't change the fact that a fucking idiot like you helped get us into this current fucking mess by voting for Bush twice. Tea bagger assfucks like you shouldn't be allowed to vote because you simply lack good judgment.

He should accept responsibility for his own failings, and his parties part in the original mess.

Not that I expect such a clear ultra partisan to accept that.

I am not certain where you are getting liberals "blaming" Bush for 9/11? I know there are "truthers"--kind of like the "birthers" but in general I don't believe that the majority of liberals blame him for 9/11.

Everything else they have. They have conveniently forgotten their new chosen one--when it comes to ongoing problems. They take absolutely no responsiblity for that.

They forget

They voted for it--they got it--and now they OWN it.

The blame BOOOSH days are long gone.

Soooo....The supposedly smartest and most insightful manchild in the whoooole District of Criminals, along with his his entourage of wizards-of-smart from the faculty lounge, can't reverse and undo in two years what a reputed idiot from Texas messed up, huh? :rolleyes:

Speaking of people too stupid to be allowed a vote. :lol::lol::lol:

I am not certain where you are getting liberals "blaming" Bush for 9/11? I know there are "truthers"--kind of like the "birthers" but in general I don't believe that the majority of liberals blame him for 9/11.

Everything else they have. They have conveniently forgotten their new chosen one--when it comes to ongoing problems. They take absolutely no responsiblity for that.

They forget

They voted for it--they got it--and now they OWN it.

The blame BOOOSH days are long gone.

Who is Micheal Moore? Didn't he create a movie call Fahrenheit 9/11
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMfXQSnPs-4[/ame]

Last edited:
Can I see a link where Liberals blamed Bush on 9-11?

After 9-11 Bush had an 80% approval rating. I fail to see where that would indicate being blamed for 9-11

Poll: More Americans blame Bush for 9/11 (CNN)
cnn.com —
The percentage of Americans who blame the Bush administration for the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington has risen from almost a third to almost half over the past four years, a CNN poll released Monday found.

Digg - Poll: More Americans blame Bush for 9/11 (CNN)

Who's the crazy SOB that thinks it was a great idea to hire a radical anti-capitalist to fix a sagging economy?

The only reason we're not losing 700,000 jobs per month now is because businesses are running out of jobs to cut. They aren't really counting the lost jobs honestly anyway. They're only counting about 30,000 a month but every week they report that over 400,000 more people file for unemployment. The only reason the unemployment rate isn't twice as reported is because the chronically unemployed get dropped off the roles and aren't counted anymore.

Obama isn't completely to blame but it looks like his organization is. When he started running for President coincidentally the job market started to slide. Miraculously it peaked just after the election but like the Titanic he can't stop the damned thing before it hits an iceberg.

What the Dems and their financial supporters did couldn't be fixed overnight. They've been trying to keep it from going over a cliff ever since. As long as Obama maintains his stupid anti-capitalist programs and anti-business rhetoric the economy will continue to suffer.

What is Obama focusing on now? Education.

Last edited:

Neocon whackjobs and teabaggers started blaming Obama on day one....

....if you have a mind, scroll back to the threads on this very board from Jan 20 2009...Then again being a neocon whackjob you prolly too lazy to do so...

[qu

Soooo....The supposedly smartest and most insightful manchild in the whoooole District of Criminals, along with his his entourage of wizards-of-smart from the faculty lounge, can't reverse and undo in two years what a reputed idiot from Texas messed up, huh? :rolleyes:

Christ, take your own medicine. If you believe it could be undone in under two years you are more stupid than I thought...and believe me, I think you're a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic at the best of times....

Neocon whackjobs and teabaggers started blaming Obama on day one....

....if you have a mind, scroll back to the threads on this very board from Jan 20 2009...Then again being a neocon whackjob you prolly too lazy to do so...

Wow...that's a really effective argument.

By the way....the GOP supposedly had control of the economy for a decade. Were you living in a cardboard box then?

Don't you think if they sucked that much it would have happened already?

[qu

Christ, take your own medicine. If you believe it could be undone in under two years you are more stupid than I thought...and believe me, I think you're a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic at the best of times....

I guess around 50% of Democrat voters where that stupid then.

I remember the lady that said she didn't have to worry anymore about paying her bills.

[

Wow...that's a really effective argument.

By the way....the GOP supposedly had control of the economy for a decade. Were you living in a cardboard box then?

Don't you think if they sucked that much it would have happened already?

About as effective as the OP..

that aside, go read Londoner's responses on the first page of this thread (unless you are like most here and haven't figured out yet that you can get 40 posts to a page and are still only reading 15 a page, in which case it might be page(s) two or three)....he's summed it up pretty well...

you got another 4 months before it is 2 years as you state.... Why do you all keep saying it has been 2 years? You've been saying he has been in office for 2 years, a few months now, yet he has almost another 4 months before it is 2 years of Obama in office?

I suppose it serves your purposes?

Premise of this thread= FAIL

Bush had unprecidented popularity after 9-11. Positive numbers of 86%

Don't see where this indicates he was being blamed for 9-11

Forum List

Back