Obama Not Perfect But Better than What We have Had

I guess the first thread wasn't good enough.

WHAT? we should all "bow" down and thank our lucky stars for THE OBAMA.

good grief. funny funny

Last edited:
Somehow, I find it difficult to embrace the stupidity of President Obama. Stupid is stupid no matter how you try to sugar coat it.

He is about par with Carter, and recently he seems worse. He is a bumbling fool in the office, and he keeps doing things that are so very cringeworthy.

Inexperience combined with arrogance usually leads to bumbling foolishness.

He is about par with Carter, and recently he seems worse. He is a bumbling fool in the office, and he keeps doing things that are so very cringeworthy.

No one has Presidential experience. They said Bush had exprerience and look how that turned out. But I agree Carter was handed a horrible situation much like Obama.

No one has Presidential experience. They said Bush had exprerience and look how that turned out. But I agree Carter was handed a horrible situation much like Obama.
Did I say he had "presidential experience"?

Nope. Doesn't look like I did.

Your point?

oh brother, it's NEVER the Democrat Presidents fault. they were handed a TOUGH JOB.:lol:

oh brother, it's NEVER the Democrat Presidents fault. they were handed a TOUGH JOB.:lol:

You cant' blame Obama for the crash that happened under Bush. Are you trying to say the crash is Obama's fault?

You cant' blame Obama for the crash that happened under Bush. Are you trying to say the crash is Obama's fault?
Obama just makes it far worse than it was destined to be.

Aren't we suppose to believe the Obama "waved his magic wand" and SAVED us from THE CRASH?

Obama just makes it far worse than it was destined to be.

Wel..l I disagree the economy has been improving. A shut down whiich is what the Republicans are trying for would make the economy worse.

... in our last 4 presidents. Or anything Republicans have to offer.

What exactly has he done? Close gitmo? Passed a healthcare bill the majority of the people didn't want? Got our troops out of Iraq? Fulfilled his promise of bipartisanship? Fulfilled his promise of transparency? No jobs for lobbyest? Earmark reform? Fullfilled his promise of new jobs? Ended rendition?

In the first 19 months of the Obama administration, the federal debt held by the public increased by $2.5260 trillion, which is more than the cumulative total of the national debt held by the public that was amassed by all U.S. presidents from George Washington through Ronald Reagan.

Forum List

Back