Obama Not Perfect But Better than What We have Had

Not Perfect?
Thats like saying the '62 Mets or the '80 Saints were ok.

Better than What We Have Had?
This silly assed mish mash of '60s pipe dreams and statist fantasy makes the previous 6 potus look like a compilation of the greatest leaders since the bronze age.

in certain ways.

but bush would have put more rightwingnuts on the court.

and bush would sign into law the bill that wants to let women die rather than give them an abortion.

and bush wouldn't have gotten rid of DADT.

so i guess if those things matter to you, they aren't the same.

in terms of the economics of it. i think obama definitely should have told them to piss off rather than renew the bush tax cuts. so in that regard, there are similarities. he also should be out of iraq and afghanistan. but at least with him, i think we'll be out at some point during his second term... same as nixon pulled our troops out of vietnam during *his* second term when it wouldn't affect his re-election.

Translation for non-Marxists:

"It is my right to kill my bastard babies with your wages!!!!"

Liberals are immoral ghouls

so women should be forced to die rather than have a pregnancy terminated?

i don't think anything even in your perverse version of scripture would require that, troll.

and i'm pretty fond of capitalism. just not nutbars like you. :thup:

Baby killer

in certain ways.

and bush would sign into law the bill that wants to let women die rather than give them an abortion.

in terms of the economics of it. i think obama definitely should have told them to piss off rather than renew the bush tax cuts. so in that regard, there are similarities. he also should be out of iraq and afghanistan. but at least with him, i think we'll be out at some point during his second term... same as nixon pulled our troops out of vietnam during *his* second term when it wouldn't affect his re-election.

i don't think anything even in your perverse version of scripture would require that, troll.

:eek: Who the hell ever said such a thing? Why is it that you claim you don't use the democrat talking points, but that is pretty much all you do, it's really getting old.

:eek: Who the hell ever said such a thing? Why is it that you claim you don't use the democrat talking points, but that is pretty much all you do, it's really getting old.
Because she's a lying, fradulent, partisan bigot?
:lol:

Baby killer
oh geez.....one of them.....answer Jill's first question why dont you....

Obama is nothing but Bush III. Fuck 'em
More unsubstantiated and unsupportable hooey form a lying, fradulent, partisan bigot.

Jill aint no lying bigot......if you think she is then im going to have to say looking at some of the shit you have thrown at us....your the same fucking way....

According the Bureau of Labor Statistics, under President G.W. Bush unemployment averaged 5.2% over 8 years. Libs told us that we were doing terrible. Under Obama unemployment averaged 9.4% over 2 years. Now libs say that he may not be perfect but he's better then what we've had. Really? We should be happy that nearly a half million Americans loose their jobs every month. I would love to see the same economic conditions that were here under President Bush again. America was a lot better off then.

Where can I find the unemployment rate for previous years?

Barack Hussein Obama, has succeeded in wresting the title of the Worst President in U.S. history away from Jimmy Carter. BooYah! Go Barack Go. :up:

According the Bureau of Labor Statistics, under President G.W. Bush unemployment averaged 5.2% over 8 years. Libs told us that we were doing terrible. Under Obama unemployment averaged 9.4% over 2 years. Now libs say that he may not be perfect but he's better then what we've had. Really? We should be happy that nearly a half million Americans loose their jobs every month. I would love to see the same economic conditions that were here under President Bush again. America was a lot better off then.

Barack Hussein Obama, has succeeded in wresting the title of the Worst President in U.S. history away from Jimmy Carter. BooYah! Go Barack Go. :up:

liberals hate those inconvenient truths

that isn't "truth". that's your "opinion".

Sometimes the truth and my opinion agree.

Obama is nothing but Bush III. Fuck 'em

in certain ways.

Jill Obama will put more Left Wing Nuts up there.....this Country loses either way.....and you will have to explain the Abortion thing......

Actually Jillian that's fact. :up:

Obama Not Perfect But Better than What We have Had......

And just what standards are you using?????? The most inefficient? the most vacations during times of crisis? the most indecisive? Be more detailed please.

Last edited:

Much like all of your decaratives -- except, of course, for the outright lies.

Forum List

Back