Obama Not Our Boyfriend Anymore

This is a big reason why Obama is in trouble in 2012:

President Obama took his licks from progressives who are meeting in Minneapolis at the Netroots Nation Convention, the annual gathering of liberal bloggers and other social media activists.

The panel that drew one of the biggest crowds at Netroots Nation so far was called "What To Do When The President's Just Not That Into You."

"It's like the president's not our boyfriend anymore," Joan McCarter, an editor at the Daily Kos website, said during the discussion.

At Netroots Nation, Liberal Bloggers Sour On Obama : NPR

Many of Obama's supporters made purely emotional decisions (as there was really nothing of substance in his record). Now they are disappointed romantics who now realize that the person they thought was their One True Love just wanted to get laid.

Not being Bush can only take you so far.

This is a big reason why Obama is in trouble in 2012:

President Obama took his licks from progressives who are meeting in Minneapolis at the Netroots Nation Convention, the annual gathering of liberal bloggers and other social media activists.

The panel that drew one of the biggest crowds at Netroots Nation so far was called "What To Do When The President's Just Not That Into You."

"It's like the president's not our boyfriend anymore," Joan McCarter, an editor at the Daily Kos website, said during the discussion.

At Netroots Nation, Liberal Bloggers Sour On Obama : NPR

Many of Obama's supporters made purely emotional decisions (as there was really nothing of substance in his record). Now they are disappointed romantics who now realize that the person they thought was their One True Love just wanted to get laid.

Not being Bush can only take you so far.

That's why he's now relying on not being Romney. :lol:

And many of them are turning into modern day Miss Havishams sitting in their Hope & Change 2008 t-shirts in disbelief that "it's over".

*sigh* He's ever so dreamy!

Didn't know you were gay, Dave.

What's wrong with being gay? :confused:

Regardless of my orientation, I was just channeling those to whom Obama gives leg tingles. And there are quite a few of those here.

Didn't say there us anything wrong with being gay, Dave. I just didn't know that you are. You righties have so much trouble with the truth.

I didn't know Obama gives some folks leg tingles!!! How would you know that??? Oh, sorry. Guess you get them!!!

Regardless of my orientation, I was just channeling those to whom Obama gives leg tingles. And there are quite a few of those here.

Didn't say there us anything wrong with being gay, Dave. I just didn't know that you are.
No, I'm not.
You righties have so much trouble with the truth.
I agree, if by "truth" you mean "leftist bullshit".
I didn't know Obama gives some folks leg tingles!!! How would you know that??? Oh, sorry. Guess you get them!!!
You must have me confused with Chris Matthews.

Didn't say there us anything wrong with being gay, Dave. I just didn't know that you are. You righties have so much trouble with the truth.

Pleaxse see Chrissy Mathews.

Didn't say there us anything wrong with being gay, Dave. I just didn't know that you are.
No, I'm not.
You righties have so much trouble with the truth.

Please remember that these folks live in a world of truths like Clinton left Bush a surplus, 57 states, Karl Rove outed a clandestine CIA agent, etc.

No, I'm not.

Please remember that these folks live in a world of truths like Clinton left Bush a surplus, 57 states, Karl Rove outed a clandestine CIA agent, etc.
Indeed. They really do think their opinions define reality.

Scary, that.

And many of them are turning into modern day Miss Havishams sitting in their Hope & Change 2008 t-shirts in disbelief that "it's over".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-ifr4csoOY&feature=related]YouTube - ‪B.B. King- The Thrill is Gone‬‏[/ame]

No, I'm not.

That is really pathetic!!! But in a way I like it. Why?? It shows how desperate you are to pin something on him. Do you think that isn't obvious??? Idiot.

Forum List

Back