Obama not going to compromise

Obama compromised like hell on the ACA, that is why is somewhat a piece of crap.
Dictation is not compromise, uscitizen. :lmao:

Actually he did compromise alot.

The original intent was medicare for all.

What we got was the Republican "alternative" to HillaryCare that none of them voted for..

He compromised with other Democrats. "Medicare for all" was never submitted in bill form, so any claim that that was the original position are pure hooey.

Yea...a Woman's genitals about sums it up

Someone who threatens violence because they lost an election.....huge pussy

Wait a second, you said I was "threatening violence because of a 4% tax increase". Now it's because of an election? You're so stupid, you can't even remember what your stated position is from hour to hour. Furthermore, I never threatened anything...

If Congress passes a law that says the Government will take care of people then yes, taking care of people is a responsibility of the US Government

Examples?

Veterans benefits, Social Security, Welfare, Medicare ALL passed by Congress and ALL obligating the government to take care of people

Constitutional? You bet your ass......Upheld by the courts

You idiots got what you wanted, go ahead and burn the motherfucker DOWN!

Have at it! You WON, remember?

What you fools don't realize is that 'Atlas Shrugged' will be the result of your folly, and when you fools are starving in the streets and there are no more producers to take from you will start devouring yourselves.

With any luck you'll eliminate the genetic defect that causes liberalism.

Oh happy day!!

Yes, as a liberal, I am proud we got what we wanted

Older Americans not afraid of how they will survive in their later years
Americans not afraid of where their next meal will come from
Americans not afraid that they will become sick and not be able to pay for care
People with preexisting conditions being able to get healthcare

Atlas shrugged is a libertarian fantasy

Really Bonehead??

Who the fuck is going to PAY for it, YOU?

I'm sure you can back that one up. Just because Glenn Beck said it doesn't make it so

$8 trillion in debt.....show where Obama obligated that money

LMAO - you can't even do basic math. 16-9=7 (not 8). Furthermore, if you're too stupid to look up what the debt was on the day Barack Obama took office (on a site other than Glenn Beck.com), well - there is nothing anyone can do to help you.

Dictation is not compromise, uscitizen. :lmao:

Actually he did compromise alot.

The original intent was medicare for all.

What we got was the Republican "alternative" to HillaryCare that none of them voted for..

He compromised with other Democrats. "Medicare for all" was never submitted in bill form, so any claim that that was the original position are pure hooey.

No he didn't.

He basically left Democrats out of the mix.

Which is why the medicare for all never appeared in Bill form.

Republicans added hundreds of changes to it too.

Then didn't vote for it.

Yea...a Woman's genitals about sums it up

Someone who threatens violence because they lost an election.....huge pussy

Wait a second, you said I was "threatening violence because of a 4% tax increase". Now it's because of an election? You're so stupid, you can't even remember what your stated position is from hour to hour. Furthermore, I never threatened anything...

Post #62

.By the way, I'm fully prepared to see this thing through to the bloody end. While you hide behind your keyboard whining. So which one of us is the real "pussy" here?

Post #63

. No, I want to spill blood over a tyrannical government, who has been empowered by the left to take power they don't have.

Yes....you are a pussy

Last edited:
Of course they did

Each Congressman has staff and subject matter experts who dissect the bill and tell him of any major issues he needs to be aware of. In the case of Obamacare, it was all over the media...both positive and negative

there were no secrets

Oh my God are you the most naive ideologue in history. None of the dumbocrats read the bill before they voted on it. Anthony Weiner admitted he doesn't read any of the bills, and of course the ignorant bitch Nancy Pelosi infamously stated "we have to pass the bill so we can find out what's in it".

"Dissect the bill"... :rofl:

No wonder Obama got re-elected which ultra ignorant jack-asses like you out there...

If Congress passes a law that says the Government will take care of people then yes, taking care of people is a responsibility of the US Government

Examples?

Veterans benefits, Social Security, Welfare, Medicare ALL passed by Congress and ALL obligating the government to take care of people

You idiots got what you wanted, go ahead and burn the motherfucker DOWN!

Have at it! You WON, remember?

What you fools don't realize is that 'Atlas Shrugged' will be the result of your folly, and when you fools are starving in the streets and there are no more producers to take from you will start devouring yourselves.

With any luck you'll eliminate the genetic defect that causes liberalism.

Oh happy day!!

What "producers" are you talking about?

Seriously?

Who are these guys?

Cause the CEO's I've met are a bunch of self-aggrandizing overpaid blowhards that don't know their asses from their elbows.

Are those the people you are worried about losing?

Good riddance.

You really think all the 'rich' people you want to soak are going to stick around while you pick their pockets? Really?

You should share that shit you're smoking, must be some mighty good stuff!

Face it, you can't tax enough to pay for all the goodies you want.

100% of EVERYTHING above $250K won't do it.
Liquidate ALL the wealth, ALL the businesses, ALL the savings, it's STILL not enough.

But you morons are going to try it anyway, aren't you?

And anyone with $$$ is going to put it where you CAN'T get it, even if it means renouncing citizenship.

Like your buddy Marc Rich and his wife...

Now, lets try again son. Which branch is responsible for creating laws?

Examples?

In other words, your completely uninformed ass has no idea. Thanks for playing (and for exposing your lack of knowledge).

Of course they did

Each Congressman has staff and subject matter experts who dissect the bill and tell him of any major issues he needs to be aware of. In the case of Obamacare, it was all over the media...both positive and negative

there were no secrets

Oh my God are you the most naive ideologue in history. None of the dumbocrats read the bill before they voted on it. Anthony Weiner admitted he doesn't read any of the bills, and of course the ignorant bitch Nancy Pelosi infamously stated "we have to pass the bill so we can find out what's in it".

No wonder Obama got re-elected which ultra ignorant jack-asses like you out there...

Again you rely on Republican propaganda

congressmen have staff that thoroughly read and analyze legislation. They are briefed on everything they vote on. Especially Obamacare

Speaker Pelosi was talking about two healthcare bills, one in the house, one in the Senate.......of course she didn't know what would be in the final bill

Now, lets try again son. Which branch is responsible for creating laws?

Examples?

In other words, your completely uninformed ass has no idea. Thanks for playing (and for exposing your lack of knowledge).

Literacy is not one of your strongest suits

Our great country has passed many laws authorizing taking care of people.....where have you been?

Examples?

Like we could afford it, leftwinger. :rolleyes:

Ohh about like we could afford a couple of useless 10 year or more wars....

"Useless"??? How quickly the idiot liberal dumbocrat forgets 9/11. Then again, it's not like the dumbocrat cares about 3,000+ Americans dying. All they care about are the table scraps the government is willing to toss on the floor for them. In fact, I'm sure the dumbocrats found 9/11 exciting - that's all the more government table scraps for them....

Examples?

Our great country has passed many laws authorizing taking care of people.....where have you been?

The answer, you uneducated dumbocrat, is the legislative branch. Apparently your incapable of even doing basic internet searches (but we already knew that based on the fact that you asked for data on what the national debt was when Obama took office).

Like we could afford it, leftwinger. :rolleyes:

Ohh about like we could afford a couple of useless 10 year or more wars....

"Useless"??? How quickly the idiot liberal dumbocrat forgets 9/11. Then again, it's not like the dumbocrat cares about 3,000+ Americans dying. All they care about are the table scraps the government is willing to toss on the floor for them. In fact, I'm sure the dumbocrats found 9/11 exciting - that's all the more government table scraps for them....

Iraq didn't attack us on 9/11 moron

Bush gave up on the war on terror to invade Iraq

President Obama killed Osama bin laden.....Bush let him go

McConnell did his best, but failed miserably.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

The answer, you uneducated dumbocrat, is the legislative branch. Apparently your incapable of even doing basic internet searches (but we already knew that based on the fact that you asked for data on what the national debt was when Obama took office).

No shit moron

The LEGISLATIVE BRANCH passed Social Security, Medicare, Veterans Benefits, aid to families with dependent children and Obamacare...

ALL involved the government taking care of people you dumb shit

Of course they did

there were no secrets

congressmen have staff that thoroughly read and analyze legislation. They are briefed on everything they vote on. Especially Obamacare

Speaker Pelosi was talking about two healthcare bills, one in the house, one in the Senate.......of course she didn't know what would be in the final bill

Actually, I rely on fact while you rely on the typical left-wing propaganda (and spin - your take on Pelosi is as stupid as it is comical).

She said they had to PASS it first to find out what's in it. Which means exactly what it means. It had nothing to do with "two bills" you backpedalling, spin-machine, ignorant fuck. Why would you not insist on the "final bill" (as you say) FIRST before talking about passing it? If she didn't know, why was she advocating passing it?

I'm owning you... it's just embarrassing here.

No shit moron

The LEGISLATIVE BRANCH passed Social Security, Medicare, Veterans Benefits, aid to families with dependent children and Obamacare...

ALL involved the government taking care of people you dumb shit

"No shit" - yet you couldn't answer this in 10 posts... :rofl:

So now that I taught you that, do you understand how ignorant your initial response was that "the Supreme Court passed it" was? The Supreme Court is part of the judicial branch you idiot. So they do NOT get to make law. Therefore, it is completely irrelevant what their position is on the ACA.

How sad that you scream "We The People" while not even understanding your own government. Legislative makes law stupid....

Actually, I rely on fact while you rely on the typical left-wing propaganda (and spin - your take on Pelosi is as stupid as it is comical).

She said they had to PASS it first to find out what's in it. Which means exactly what it means. It had nothing to do with "two bills" you backpedalling, spin-machine, ignorant fuck. Why would you not insist on the "final bill" (as you say) FIRST before talking about passing it? If she didn't know, why was she advocating passing it?

I'm owning you... it's just embarrassing here.

Once again Conservatives showing they have no understanding of context or just prefer to lie to America

At the time Pelosi spoke their were TWO healthcare bills. The Senate had to PASS a consolidated bill of the two before she could know what was in the final version

You guys really don't understand how government works do you?

Forum List

Back