Obama not going to compromise

Why should Obama compromise?

He holds all the cards

If he does nothing the Bush tax cuts expire and we get automatic spending cuts across the board. More revenue in and less money spent...that is how you balance a budget

Obama has already offered a tax compromise to save tax cuts for the middle class

If Republicans want to save some of their cherished programs, they had better be prepared to compromise

Both of which (the automatic cuts and the tax increase) will send the entire economy over the fiscal cliff and straight to total collapse (just like Greece).

But, I say, HELL YES!!! Let's collapse this thing and watch the faces of the idiot liberal dumbocrats who worshipped Obama, kept handing over power to the federal government, and supported spending more than what you have.

Let's burn this entire bitch to the ground. If we're not going to adhere to the Constitution as we are legally bound to (but don't thanks to the idiot liberal dumbocrat), then lets have our second Civil War and get it over with. We'll rebuild it again (and I'm sure the perpetual stupidity of the idiot liberal dumbocrat will burn it back to the ground again in another 100+ years). As Thomas Jefferson so astutely recoginized, "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants". Let the blood start spilling...

You are mixing your metaphores

Greece went bankrupt because taxes were too low and benefits were too high. How does increasing our tax revenue and cutting spending make us....."Like Greece"?

You want to spill blood over a 4% tax increase and 10% spending cut? What a pussy

Greece went bankrupt because benefits were too high - just like here in the U.S. now. Because people want the government to take care of them, which is NOT the fucking job of the government.

Why should Obama compromise?

He holds all the cards

If he does nothing the Bush tax cuts expire and we get automatic spending cuts across the board. More revenue in and less money spent...that is how you balance a budget

Obama has already offered a tax compromise to save tax cuts for the middle class

If Republicans want to save some of their cherished programs, they had better be prepared to compromise

Both of which (the automatic cuts and the tax increase) will send the entire economy over the fiscal cliff and straight to total collapse (just like Greece).

But, I say, HELL YES!!! Let's collapse this thing and watch the faces of the idiot liberal dumbocrats who worshipped Obama, kept handing over power to the federal government, and supported spending more than what you have.

Let's burn this entire bitch to the ground. If we're not going to adhere to the Constitution as we are legally bound to (but don't thanks to the idiot liberal dumbocrat), then lets have our second Civil War and get it over with. We'll rebuild it again (and I'm sure the perpetual stupidity of the idiot liberal dumbocrat will burn it back to the ground again in another 100+ years). As Thomas Jefferson so astutely recoginized, "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants". Let the blood start spilling...

Greece went bankrupt because taxes were too low and benefits were too high. How does increasing our tax revenue and cutting spending make us....."Like Greece"?

You want to spill blood over a 4% tax increase and 10% spending cut? What a pussy

By the way, I'm fully prepared to see this thing through to the bloody end. While you hide behind your keyboard whining. So which one of us is the real "pussy" here?

No, I want to spill blood over a tyrannical government, who has been empowered by the left to take power they don't have.

Bush gave us the Patriot Act
Obama gave us Obamacare

The federal government does NOT have the power to force citizens to purchase anything. And they do not have the power to search anything without a warrant.

Furthermore, everything our government is empowered to do, and even WHY it fucking exists, is clearly laid out in our LAWS. And guess what - having the government take care of people through welfare, social security, medicaid, Obamacare, etc. is not any of them. And the American people have finally had fucking enough.

If the left wants that to be a responsibility of the federal government, then they need to properly amend the fucking laws. They don't get to just break the law any time they want. And that, my scared little friend, is why I'm more than willing to see the bloodshed (I'd much rather not, but since the left refuses to be a nation of laws, why should the right?)

Greece went bankrupt because benefits were too high - just like here in the U.S. now. Because people want the government to take care of them, which is NOT the fucking job of the government.

Which shows you are full of shit

Raising taxes and cutting spending (Fiscal cliff) has nothing to do with the situation in Greece

No, I want to spill blood over a tyrannical government, who has been empowered by the left to take power they don't have.

Bush gave us the Patriot Act
Obama gave us Obamacare

The federal government does NOT have the power to force citizens to purchase anything. And they do not have the power to search anything without a warrant.

Furthermore, everything our government is empowered to do, and even WHY it fucking exists, is clearly laid out in our LAWS. And guess what - having the government take care of people through welfare, social security, medicaid, Obamacare, etc. is not any of them. And the American people have finally had fucking enough.

If the left wants that to be a responsibility of the federal government, then they need to properly amend the fucking laws. They don't get to just break the law any time they want. And that, my scared little friend, is why I'm more than willing to see the bloodshed (I'd much rather not, but since the left refuses to be a nation of laws, why should the right?)

Did you miss the last election? It was "We the People" who empowered them

Did you miss the Supreme Court decision on Obamacare? They do have the power to mandate insurance coverage.

Our laws do enable the government to take care of the people throughwelfare, social security and Obamacare. If you are unhappy, you are allowed to elect representatives who will repeal them. That is the way our government works

You are welcome to ignore our system of government and resort to bloodshed. But you will be treated as the criminal you are

By the way, I'm fully prepared to see this thing through to the bloody end. While you hide behind your keyboard whining. So which one of us is the real "pussy" here?

Internet vigilante....I'm scared

Internet_Tough_Guy_____by_harbingerSYM.jpg

Last edited:

Raising taxes and cutting spending (Fiscal cliff) has nothing to do with the situation in Greece

Hey dummy - when you raise taxes, businesses have less money to hire and people have less money to make purchases. It has a massive negative impact on the economy.

And since the left is not willing to cut anything except defense (which is what Clinton did and resulted in 9/11), we're going to spend ourselves right over the fiscal cliff. You really should refrain from commenting on things you know nothing about (like Greece, economics, employment, etc.).

Hey dummy - when you raise taxes, businesses have less money to hire and people have less money to make purchases. It has a massive negative impact on the economy.

And since the left is not willing to cut anything except defense (which is what Clinton did and resulted in 9/11), we're going to spend ourselves right over the fiscal cliff. You really should refrain from commenting on things you know nothing about (like Greece, economics, employment, etc.).

Trickle Down was discredited in the 1980s

Still trying to sell a losing hand?

Actually (and sadly), you really are scared. That's why you lashed out at the thought of a civil war and called me a "pussy" (how ironic). It's remarkable how many ways fear presents itself. It even caused you to alter your writing style, simply from the thought of something you fear.

I think we should just go over the fiscal cliff.

It's the most drastic change that the government could possibly put forth. I'm not in favor of raising taxes on anyone, but we need a drastic change.

Actually (and sadly), you really are scared. That's why you lashed out at the thought of a civil war and called me a "pussy" (how ironic). It's remarkable how many ways fear presents itself. It even caused you to alter your writing style, simply from the thought of something you fear.

You are a big pussy

Anyone who threatens a bloodbath over a minor adjustment in the tax structure and some health insurance is, by definition....a pussy

Own it

You are a big pussy

Anyone who threatens a bloodbath over a minor adjustment in the tax structure and some health insurance is, by definition....a pussy

Own it

You're missing the point.

A 4% increase on top marginal tax rates is really insignificant.

The Republicans simply want the Democrats to cut spending as well instead of just putting it off for later. The whole thing about Reps not wanting to budge on taxes is that it's the only leverage they have so democrats will actually put spending cuts on the table.

Last edited:

Did you miss the Supreme Court decision on Obamacare? They do have the power to mandate insurance coverage.

Our laws do enable the government to take care of the people throughwelfare, social security and Obamacare. If you are unhappy, you are allowed to elect representatives who will repeal them. That is the way our government works

You are welcome to ignore our system of government and resort to bloodshed. But you will be treated as the criminal you are

As I previously stated, please refrain from speaking about things you know nothing about.

You have ZERO understanding of your own government, and then (like a complete fucking tool) you give this false patriot bullshit of "We the people" (it would be fucking hilarious if it wasn't so sad).

For instance, you are truly so fuck'n stupid, you don't even realize there are 3 branches of government (Legislative, Executive, and Judicial). And, surprise dummy, the judicial branch (ie the Supreme Court) does NOT get to make law from the bench. So it's completely irrelevant that a court stacked with left-wing wacko's like Sotomayor, Kagen, and Ginnsburg say it's ok for the federal government to force citizens to purchase something. It's NOT ok, and their ruling doesn't change that. That power simply does not exist in the U.S. Constitution. Period. End of story. And that is what governs our system, not the Supreme Court, stupid.

And no, our laws do NOT enable our government to take care of people. This how dumb you are. You literally make shit up as you go, and try to pass it off as fact. Name one single "law" that states that is the responsibility of the US government. ONE. I dare you. Tell me where in the U.S. Constitution that is stated?

Lets start with this (since you think the Supreme Court makes laws from the bench) - who ACTUALLY makes laws? Maybe you can look it up (if you've figured out how to use the internet yet)?

You are a big pussy

Own it

The Republicans simply want the Democrats to cut spending as well instead of just putting it off for later. The whole thing about Reps not wanting to budge on taxes is that it's the only leverage they have so democrats will actually put spending cuts on the table.

Dems have already offered up spending cuts to Medicare, Military and welfare

And yes, Rottweiler is a big pussy for threatening violence over it

You are a big pussy

Own it

Really? By definition? Once again, we see just how profoundly stupid (not to mention, scared) you really are. Here is the actual definition (word for word)...

pus·sy
/ˈpo͝osē/
Noun
A cat.
vulgar. A woman's genitals.

You are a big pussy

Own it

Dems have already offered up spending cuts to Medicare, Military and welfare

And yes, Rottweiler is a big pussy for threatening violence over it

Where is that?

The latest news I heard was that President Obama proposed to just raise taxes for now so we'll have more time next year to figure out what programs to actually cut.

Even with raising the taxes on the rich, the revenue gained from that will still leave a trillion dollar deficit next year. You lefties have been duped and too damn stupid to figure it out. Oh I know, you won, just to prove it was party above country all along.

Isn't it true that allowing the middle class and the rich to keep the Bush tax cuts up to $250,000 a step towards reducing deficit spending?

Yes or no, Meister.

Haven't the Republicans argued for months that uncertainty on such issues slowed our recover? Yes or no, Meister.

Isn't it clear, then, if such is true a responsible Republican would pass a middle class tax cut and let the Bush Tax Cuts expire, then make a deal so drastic cuts across the board are not inplemented? Yes or no, Meister.

As I previously stated, please refrain from speaking about things you know nothing about.

You have ZERO understanding of your own government, and then (like a complete fucking tool) you give this false patriot bullshit of "We the people" (it would be fucking hilarious if it wasn't so sad).

For instance, you are truly so fuck'n stupid, you don't even realize there are 3 branches of government (Legislative, Executive, and Judicial). And, surprise dummy, the judicial branch (ie the Supreme Court) does NOT get to make law from the bench. So it's completely irrelevant that a court stacked with left-wing wacko's like Sotomayor, Kagen, and Ginnsburg say it's ok for the federal government to force citizens to purchase something. It's NOT ok, and their ruling doesn't change that. That power simply does not exist in the U.S. Constitution. Period. End of story. And that is what governs our system, not the Supreme Court, stupid.

And no, our laws do NOT enable our government to take care of people. This how dumb you are. You literally make shit up as you go, and try to pass it off as fact. Name one single "law" that states that is the responsibility of the US government. ONE. I dare you. Tell me where in the U.S. Constitution that is stated?

Lets start with this (since you think the Supreme Court makes laws from the bench) - who ACTUALLY makes laws? Maybe you can look it up (if you've figured out how to use the internet yet)?

Looks like you missed out on the last 200 years of American history. Obamacare was challenged on the grounds of unconstitutionality. The Challenge has failed

We the People have spoken

One single law that says the government has responsibility to take care of people? We have thousands of such laws (ACA for one)

All have passed constitutional muster

Congress passed the ACA. The Supreme Court declared it to be Constitutional

American Constitutional system at work

Last edited:

Forum List

Back