Obama. Not for me

t_samford

TSamford
Nov 3, 2008
When will people learn that obama can not run this country effectively or efficiently. He is not the right ruler of the free country.

you do realize that the election is over, yes?

Kevin...the definition of ruler is "one who exercises sway or authority, the governor"...and as such Obama would fall into that bracket. It is not just the equivalent of King or Dictator.

However.....it amazes me that we have so many psychics on here today...give the man a chance.....the country voted, he is OUR leader...for the next 4 years anyway.

I just have to ditto everyone on this thread towards the original post.

You mean the Patriot Act, the one that Bush created?

have you ever had an answer that didn't have Booooosh in it? or were you born with that imprinted in yer brain? I swear to god they plug liberals in to a socket somewhere and program them... :cool: do dooo do doo!

have you ever had an answer that didn't have Booooosh in it? or were you born with that imprinted in yer brain? I swear to god they plug liberals in to a socket somewhere and program them... :cool: do dooo do doo!

The patriot act did more to suppress American rights than Obama has three days after the fucking election. Jesus fucking christ. Why don't you act innocent after it took your kind 8 years to finally stop blaming Clinton, dude.

Some of what we are dealing with started with Bush, some with Clinton, some with Bush 1 and some with reagan (and probably even earlier.)

It's all still fair game.

The patriot act did more to suppress American rights than Obama has three days after the fucking election. Jesus fucking christ. Why don't you act innocent after it took your kind 8 years to finally stop blaming Clinton, dude.

i haven't found any lost rights, what rights have you lost,, well, I can't carry my mascara on an airplane I guess that counts. Don't call Christ he ain't gonna help you. wwjd my aunt agnes. Clinton" you got clinton imprinted in yer answers? goodness

wiretapping and ignoring habeas corpus are more significant to the concept of lost rights than silly chicken little rants about Obama. ESPECIALLY given how you people were quick to blame clinton for everything from the economy to 9/11 years after the man was in office.

it's cool, dude.. enjoy the ride.

ps, fictional jewish ghosts don't tend to help anyone, yo. just thought you should know.

wiretapping and ignoring habeas corpus are more significant to the concept of lost rights than silly chicken little rants about Obama. ESPECIALLY given how you people were quick to blame clinton for everything from the economy to 9/11 years after the man was in office.

it's cool, dude.. enjoy the ride.

ps, fictional jewish ghosts don't tend to help anyone, yo. just thought you should know.

you people? are we supposed to say "you people"? hhhhmmm somehow I thought that was politically incorrect.. oh, and btw this person was one of those people who voted for Clinton twice. Not once but twice. Guess what? I fucked up and voted for that idiot known as Al Gore too.

oh and btw,, Clinton has his share to blame for 9-11.. he didn't do shit about terrorism. not shit.

When will people learn that obama can not run this country effectively or efficiently. He is not the right ruler of the free country.

As mentioned by another poster, we have presidents, not rulers.

Also, fuck you and white horse you rode in on.

Why do you think it was called the white house?

Let's watch and see what a president with a funcioning brain can do to try and fix this country that Bush and the neocons have flushed down the toilet.

You do realize our rights are pretty much gone, yes?

absolutely

my right to keep my money, and not be forced to give future tax dollars to old people for their prescription drugs is gone

my right to pay for current gov't services only is long gone, and must now spend current and future earnings on social engineering programs like No Child Left Behind

Bush has stripped me of a lot of rights, are you suggesting I'll get some of them back now?

you people? are we supposed to say "you people"? hhhhmmm somehow I thought that was politically incorrect.. oh, and btw this person was one of those people who voted for Clinton twice. Not once but twice. Guess what? I fucked up and voted for that idiot known as Al Gore too.

oh and btw,, Clinton has his share to blame for 9-11.. he didn't do shit about terrorism. not shit.

Clinton did more to catch Bin Laden then any administration including GWB's. Read the interviews and or books by former anti-terrorism czar Richard Clarke who advised Reagan,both Bush's, and Clinton.

Forum List

Back