Obama: Not ‘Everyone Who Is Disturbed by Migration’ Can Be Branded ‘Racist.’

what is weatherman trying to say about the post? That's pretty articulate speech he made, That One's always been an articulate One. McCain 2020, Maverick. Ghost McCain Maverick. "How do we make people already in a country welcome newcomers" lets see. Well wait, its a country of immigrants... We all Immigrated to the Founder Fathers the Iriqouis Confederacy... We make the people Already In that Country... welcome newcomers...

Nae I'm a Wee Confederate Dath Already Had All these Solutions! Wake up wee Jennie McColl and Everybody! We gets Pure Scotsman Right from goddam SCOTLAND and they sing about theyz Bonnie Blue Flag ya, and we all BECOME a SCOTTISH COUNTRY and I love a Bonnie Lassie and its a Country by Scotsmen for the Englishman and Andrew Jackson is there and Stonewall is there lookin down! Pure Koreans from Goddamn KOREA come over with spinny hat things nobody Knows or CARE AT ALL and annyang ha se yo kamsahamnida chupokyo tonghap cheong , DOKDO DOKDO DOKDO HWIGHTING! Then they make a KORAN country JUST for us ENGLISHMEN ARIRANG ARIRANG and there's exactly 11 stars in a Taegukgi and its a KOREAN COUNTRY FOR BONNIe WEE , ok I'm calming down.

Last edited:
what is weatherman trying to say about the post? That's pretty articulate speech he made, That One's always been an articulate One. McCain 2020, Maverick. Ghost McCain Maverick. "How do we make people already in a country welcome newcomers" lets see. Well wait, its a country of immigrants... We all Immigrated to the Founder Fathers the Iriqouis Confederacy... We make the people Already In that Country... welcome newcomers...
That sounds like something a racist would say.

Well it sure puts "Nation" up on a big pedestal, WOW, the whole World would be so lucky to sample your... school lunch plans... affordable healthcare system! scots, over there, Koreans over there, polish over there, oh , are we Nationalists?! I guess we are aren't we.

How do I sound like a racist? Well, they had literal racial favoritism for citizenship until the 60's. northern Europe. Our biggest exposure is African Americans the whole time. Now people automatically assume that Nationalism and nativism is going to be a problem for nonracist immigration. Oh ya, and Democrats are the big Immigration activists! If we had a big wide tent everybody would immigrate to it! Republicans the old white party! Don't buy one word of the whole comparison! How? How are Democrats more giving in those interactions than a Republican? Explain that Simple math.

Last edited:
He isn't saying this because he believes it. He is trying to tell his fellow lefties that they are far overreaching in the current political environment and they are going to pay dearly if they don't dial it back a few notches.

I wasn't quite aware of that. Seemed pretty straightforward overview of modern immigration. Immigration assuming you're out to Absorb all other places, because you're just SO amazing. Or maybe muslims just sneakily impose a muslim court in the European countries they wanted to take over like the Reconquista.

Forum List

Back