Obama not eligible b'cause he's black

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Gordon Warren Epperly, Alaska Man, Says Obama Is Ineligible To Be President Because Of His Race

... As Barack Hussein Obama II is of the "mulatto" race, his status of citizenship is founded upon the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Before the [purported] ratification of the Fourteenth Amendment, the race of "Negro" or "mulatto" had no standing to be citizens of the United States under the United States Constitution."

FINALLY, a scum racist birther admits the real reason he hates President Obama.

Maybe he can get a spot on Duh Donuld's crack team of investigators who 'found evidence' of something or other and which Duh Donuld said he would tell us about but, of course, he never has because, as we all know, nothing exists.

These guys are all desperately chasing their own tails.

Gordon Warren Epperly, Alaska Man, Says Obama Is Ineligible To Be President Because Of His Race

... As Barack Hussein Obama II is of the "mulatto" race, his status of citizenship is founded upon the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Before the [purported] ratification of the Fourteenth Amendment, the race of "Negro" or "mulatto" had no standing to be citizens of the United States under the United States Constitution."

Maybe he can get a spot on Duh Donuld's crack team of investigators who 'found evidence' of something or other and which Duh Donuld said he would tell us about but, of course, he never has because, as we all know, nothing exists.

this guy is almost as big a whack-a-doodle as you are... almost.

this was already posted and didn't get the panties in the bunch like wanted..but you can
throw a hissy fit if you like

Beard_slap_I_Come_Bearing_Gifs-s355x255-247681-580.gif

Beard_slap_I_Come_Bearing_Gifs-s355x255-247681-580.gif

shouldn't the beard be slapped off, not on?

Stop calling me cracker and one day we might be able to enter into a conversation.

I've never witnessed blacks like you.

I hope you know how the others hate you. The continentals and the islands. You are horrid people.

You are vile.

You think only of yourself. This is why they hate you.

He's mullato for true. His mother was white. He is bi racial.

Deal with it for heavens sake. His MOTHER WAS FUCKING WHITE.

He's mullato for true. His mother was white. He is bi racial.

Deal with it for heavens sake. His MOTHER WAS FUCKING WHITE.

Which is hardly the point.

Besides, its not his white half this nitwit ( and others) objects to.

He's the duly elected president of the United States and is very likely to be re-elected.

Deal with it.

Last edited:
Stop calling me cracker and one day we might be able to enter into a conversation.

I've never witnessed blacks like you.

I hope you know how the others hate you. The continentals and the islands. You are horrid people.

You are vile.

You think only of yourself. This is why they hate you.

I've ever called you a cracker (but if it fits ... ).

I'm not black.

And, this one bizarre rant, even for you.

Oh wow, another troll thread from another fucking lefty troll. How innovative... :rolleyes:

Wow.....

You discovered a nut-bar in the Huff&Puff.

Hoodathunkit
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back