Obama not Constitutionally eligible to be President

so grace kelly and prince charles won't be getting married?

I guess an example to some is too hard to grasp if it has no basis in reality...

So let's try one a bit more simple, for the simple minded, shall we?

Let's say William fell in Love with say a Brittany Spears or a Jessica Simpson, got Married and had kids...

You able to draw your tiny little mind around that scenario del?
i do believe that would be covered under the constitution
with the area for under jurisdiction

His idiotic question was already answered, the Constitution covers it.

I guess an example to some is too hard to grasp if it has no basis in reality...

Let's say William fell in Love with say a Brittany Spears or a Jessica Simpson, got Married and had kids...

So?

What if the Child was Born in the U.S.?

His idiotic question was already answered, the Constitution covers it.

Yes it does...

It says, in fact, that it can be done.

Imagine that.

It is clear, with OUT Congressional Approval one can not hold a title in a foreign Country legally as a US Citizen. Accepting such violates your citizenship. So unless Congress AGREED that a US Citizen could be Prince it won't happen. Accepting such a title would then remove one from the ability to legally run for President.

One can not be both a Prince and a President in the US.

i thought you were ignoring me? let's say that this is perhaps the most stupid thread on the board, hell, in the history of the board and leave it at that, shall we?

now go study up for your next iq test.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you're starting to give the other dufii a bad name.

I'm really getting worried now. What if Ahnold becomes King of Austria?

What if either of you actually had a Brain?

I will note that, instead of making a cogent argument about the Subject, you continue to rail on about this being an idiotic Thread...

Yet here many of you are making your idiotic posts.

I believe that is called Hypocrisy, which would make you a bunch of Hypocrites.

Seems I am able to 'study up' on my deductive reasoning right here on this Board, by pointing out the Hypocrisy shown by many of the posters here, including the Administrators/Moderators of this Forum.

Imagine that.

I'm really getting worried now. What if Ahnold becomes King of Austria?

What if either of you actually had a Brain?

I will note that, instead of making a cogent argument about the Subject, you continue to rail on about this being an idiotic Thread...

Yet here many of you are making your idiotic posts.

I believe that is called Hypocrisy, which would make you a bunch of Hypocrites.

Seems I am able to 'study up' on my deductive reasoning right here on this Board, by pointing out the Hypocrisy shown by many of the posters here, including the Administrators/Moderators of this Forum.

Imagine that.

it's not hypocrisy to laugh at someone making a spectacle of themselves, but please do carry on.
oh, improper capitalization is an overcompensation usually made by the poorly educated. i guess that would be you, mensaboi.
:lol::lol::lol:

So?

What if the Child was Born in the U.S.?
because they would be beholden to another principality, they would not be US Citizens
unless they reject that
the constitution was very clear about that

because they would be beholden to another principality, they would not be US Citizens
unless they reject that

Wasn't that same thing true of Barack Obama?

His Father was a Citizen of the UK, and therefore passed along UK Citizenship, right?

Last edited:
unless they reject that

His Father was a Citizen of the UK, and therefore passed along UK Citizenship, right?
what country sees Obama as royalty?

unless they reject that

The US does not reject dual citizenship. However as noted, one can NOT have a royal title unless approved by Congress and then it is "honorary" meaning not REAL. One can not be a Prince and able to run for president at the same time. Asked, answered and now getting stupid.

unless they reject that

The US does not reject dual citizenship. However as noted, one can NOT have a royal title unless approved by Congress and then it is "honorary" meaning not REAL. One can not be a Prince and able to run for president at the same time. Asked, answered and now getting stupid.

Funny.

I read it as the U.S. Congress CAN allow it, honorary or not...

Please show me where Congress approved of Bill Gates becoming an Honorary Knight?

New Topics

Forum List

Back