Obama Not Acting Presidential

It's a lovely song....I like this version the best:

Couple of Christmas fruutcakes.
Did I trigger you? :itsok:
By showing a couple fruitcakes? Naw, I'm totally cool with fruitcakes. I understand that some guys are vaginaphobic.

Indeed? :eusa_eh:

Speaking of queers.....Can you enlighten those of us that find it fascinating that lesbians don't like men, but will use a dildo for sexual gratification? Why is that?

I don't know any lesbians that use dildos...I'm sure there's a few somewhere....but it's more of a male fantasy that even lesbians can't do without a dick. It's quite hilarious, actually.

It is quite hilarious. All queers are hilariously pitiful.

Sounds like you are trying to talk yourself out of something there, boy. :eusa_think:

I don't know any lesbians that use dildos...I'm sure there's a few somewhere....but it's more of a male fantasy that even lesbians can't do without a dick. It's quite hilarious, actually.

How could you possibly know that? I've heard of guests looking inside medicine cabinets, but bedside drawers? what the hell is the matter with you?
Um....because I am a lesbian and I talk to other lesbians? Maybe?

How could you possibly know that? I've heard of guests looking inside medicine cabinets, but bedside drawers? what the hell is the matter with you?
So you're penisphobic, huh.

The next time some leftist stooge cries about Trump not acting Presidential, just how them this.
Barack and Michelle Obama Dance to N-gga in Paris
News Flash: Obama is not President anymore.
Thank God.
So "Presidential" in your title is totally out of place.
Oh I disagree. Obungo did many things that weren't "Presidential".

not one of them involved any of his administration being arrested, under investigation, or outright dismissed for being completely unethical.
Why was Eric Holder censured?

Really? Then why are lefties getting triggered so much by the words to "Baby it's Cold Outside"?

You kind of prove my point. This song has been around for 50 years, and people are just noticing NOW that the lyrics are kind of Date-rapey...

I disagree. Men have been trying to talk women into spending the night since creation. It's our nature and both women and men play the game. Date rape is a totally different game.

Shotgun Wedding to Save the Reputation of the Banker's Daughter

Obi Wan Kenyobi is himself the product of date rape, extorted by his Mau Mau Daddy telling his Mommy if she didn't give in, she was a "racist."

And they tell you how they have sex with each other and you think all this is normal? :eusa_eh:
Sex Is Between a Male and a Female. There Is No Such Thing as Homo-sexuality

The Gayist fetish is the same as sticking one's penis in an unflushed toilet. Their sick behavior indicates a vicious, confused, and stunted personality. They are petty, childish, cowardly, and pushy. Their obsession with cleanliness, like Felix's in The Odd Couple, is a reaction to their disgusting and filthy pseudo-sexual acquired addiction, which they weren't born with but got hooked on because the shock of puberty made them afraid to grow up.

I disagree. Men have been trying to talk women into spending the night since creation. It's our nature and both women and men play the game. Date rape is a totally different game.

I agree... the lyrics in this song "What's in this drink" kind of cross that line.

Maybe it might be an artifact from an earlier time, but when Roofies are a thing... maybe not.

What is culturally acceptable changes with time, as it should.

News Flash: Obama is not President anymore.
Thank God.

not one of them involved any of his administration being arrested, under investigation, or outright dismissed for being completely unethical.

is censuring actually an arrest? no.

was he dismissed? no. should he have been? don't know.

now, tell me how one thing makes the other ok.... btw, eric holder = 1 dude.

trump's administration? lol....

Who has left Trump's administration and orbit?

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the people that didn’t make it to their fainting couches in time.

Thank God.

Yeah, one very racist nasty corrupt dude with too much power.

Yeah, one very racist nasty corrupt dude with too much power.

yep- you have trump described perfectly, aflac.

Forum List

Back