Obama not a "natural born citizen" because

I would like to know what research you have done into the matter. You say birthers are dumb and I would like to know why.

I am a "birther" because I go where the evidence leads me. When I weigh all the evidence that Obama was born in Kenya against all the evidence he was born in Hawaii, I am convinced he was born in Kenya.

I am thinking of submitting a series of articles called "Why the Birthers are Right." If I do, the first post will be in about a week. If you want to follow along, I suggest you get a copy of the book Where’s the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Be President by Jerome Corsi, Ph.D.

PS I have been called dumb before. I have also been called brilliant. I suppose it's all a matter of perspective and perspective is based upon one's personal knowledge and beliefs.

This Birther stuff has been beaten to death on the USMB...I would recommend you re-evaluate your intent...(read through some of the old threads, maybe)

I know quite a bit more than appears on the many threads I've read, but I will take your advice nonetheless. I am convinced that too many minds are already firmly set and there is nothing I could say to change anything. I'm too fucking old to waste my time on meaningless pursuits, so I'll just pass on it.

Thanks.

Thank You... You chose well....:thup:

'Bigger Than Watergate'...
:confused:
Arpaio sees media conspiracy against ‘birthers’
Sunday, March 18, 2012 - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio believes that a media conspiracy “bigger than Watergate” is purposefully downplaying his volunteer posse’s investigation of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate.
Arpaio and the posse held an hour-long press conference earlier this month describing their belief that the online version of Obama’s long form certificate is a fake. Arpaio began investigating at the request of the Surprise Tea Party. Its members recently listened to a speech by a writer from the anti-Obama, conspiracy theory-laden website WorldNetDaily (Which once published a six-part series of commentaries under the headline, “Soy is making kids ‘gay’”.) “The media all came to make fun of me,” the sheriff said of his “birther” press conference. “I'm a little concerned that all of their questions were zeroed in on credibility and that this has been rehashed. They didn't even ask about the proof of the case. They didn't ask about the facts that we had.”

I suggested that perhaps it is because most people believe questions about the document have been answered. In addition, Hawaiian officials have verified Obama’s citizenship. Arpaio is unconvinced. He believes that the experts used by his volunteers are correct and, while not directly accusing officials in Hawaii, said, “You know there’s corruption everywhere. I’m not saying they’re corrupt. I’m not saying they’re lying. But we have to look into it.” The sheriff is contemplating his next move, which he said could involve taking his findings to law enforcement officials in Hawaii or Washington, or working with local legislators. “I’m not going to drop this,” he said. “You don’t think I did a press conference and let it die? I’ll make a decision real quick where to send the evidence we have. There are not many options. You do know this is complex. Many conflicts of interest from the White house to the Attorney General. I can go on and on.”

Of course, while Arpaio says we should be suspicious of federal authorities he sees no reason why anyone would question his motives, even though the sheriff has been in conflict for years with U.S. Justice Department, which is negotiating with Arpaio's attorneys over how to address alleged widespread discrimination in his office. “I don’t care about the politics,” the sheriff told me. “That has nothing to do with it.” I’m guessing politics had a little bit to do with the decision by Republican state Rep. Carl Seel, who appeared at Arpaio’s birth certificate press conference, to introduce a bill in the Arizona legislature that would require political parties to file an affidavit swearing under penalty of perjury that their presidential and vice presidential candidates were born in the U.S. If approved, the law would allow any voter in Arizona to challenge the affidavit, opening up the possibility that the birth certificate controversy could end up in court.

The sheriff believes something like THAT would force the media to end its “cover-up.” Arpaio is even having trouble with right-leaning media like the conservative National Review, which published an editorial about Arpaio’s latest escapade that read in part: “Republicans who have chosen to associate with the birthers have done their party and their country a disservice. And as Sheriff Arpaio settles comfortably into that political mental ward, the same must be said of those Republicans who choose to associate themselves with him more broadly. Those who cannot distinguish between the birthers’ flim-flam and the critical questions that face our nation in 2012 will not win and do not deserve to.”

azcentral.com blogs - E.J. Montini's Columns & Blog - EJMontini - Arpaio sees media conspiracy against ‘birthers’

his father was born in Africa? (Even though his mother was born in the US)

Isn't that the latest birther (non-)logic?

If so, how can Mittens be elected since his daddy was born in Mexico? (Even though his mother was born in the US)

Yes of course, I realize that this utter nonsense but it seems to be terribly important to the birthers.

Or have I misunderstood their brainless prattle?

Some Americans believe OBAMA was not born in Hawaii. I have read other theories since he became a contender in 2008, like "Hawaii wasn't a state in 1961". THAT is easily to answer. HIS birth is not as easy to prove for birthers. McCain REALLY was born outside the US but no one mentions that any longer.

If so, how can Mittens be elected since his daddy was born in Mexico? (Even though his mother was born in the US)

Yes of course, I realize that this utter nonsense but it seems to be terribly important to the birthers.

Some Americans believe OBAMA was not born in Hawaii. I have read other theories since he became a contender in 2008, like "Hawaii wasn't a state in 1961". THAT is easily to answer. HIS birth is not as easy to prove for birthers. McCain REALLY was born outside the US but no one mentions that any longer.

McCain was born on a military base in i believe the Phillippeans. An American base in any other country is the same as being in the US...if a child is born there they are a US citizen.
Neither of Obama's parents were in the military. Unless maybe you want to count whatever muslim group his father belonged to in Kenya or in Indonesia.

He's black. That's all the Republicans can see. After all, their party is 90% white.

Gonna be fun if Romney taps Rubio as his running mate. A lot of the birthers don't think Rubio is "natural born".

McCain was born on a military base in i believe the Phillippeans. An American base in any other country is the same as being in the US...if a child is born there they are a US citizen.
Neither of Obama's parents were in the military. Unless maybe you want to count whatever muslim group his father belonged to in Kenya or in Indonesia.

Only a federal law made US military bases equal NATURAL-BORN. And Obama's father was from Kenya, his STEP father from Indonesia.

The McCain strawman, again? Really?

He was born while his (US Born) parents were stationed overseas in the service of the United States. Ergo, he is a natural born American. That argument got blown out of the water fucking years ago. Try and keep up.

And.... Both of Mitt Romney's parents were born within the United States. Regardless of what citizenships they held.... they were both American born.

Not again.. please not again...why do liberals keep this birther crapola alive...?

A question clearly rhetorical.

McCain is a natural-born citizen because both his parents were citizens, his place of birth irrelevant.

Romney is a natural-born citizen because he was born in the US, his parents' citizenship irrelevant.

Obama is a natural-born citizen because he was born in the US, his parents' citizenship irrelevant.

That’s been a settled fact of law for over 100 years.

Last edited:

My personal opinion is that anyone born, no matter where, of at least one US Citizen parent, is a Natural Born citizen. The law has a different take as explained by others. I can see why, IF Obama were born in Kenya, why at the time his Grandparents would fake his birth in Hawaii. He simply would not be a US Citizen due to the stupid law at the time.

My personal opinion is it is to late to worry whether Obama was technically eligible to be President. he is and it is to late to worry about technicalities. IF, again a BIG If, he were born in Kenya to many people have spent to much effort to muddy the water to ever prove that one way or the other.

And.... Both of Mitt Romney's parents were born within the United States. Regardless of what citizenships they held.... they were both American born.
Nope, his dad was born in Mexico.

Where the parents were born is irrelevant to the argument. All that matters is where the person seeking the Presidency was born and under what circumstances. As to Romney, all it takes is one parent a US Citizen and him being born inside the US or overseas while his parents were stationed there via the military.

Forum List

Back