Obama not a "natural born citizen" because

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
his father was born in Africa? (Even though his mother was born in the US)

Isn't that the latest birther (non-)logic?

If so, how can Mittens be elected since his daddy was born in Mexico? (Even though his mother was born in the US)

Yes of course, I realize that this utter nonsense but it seems to be terribly important to the birthers.

Or have I misunderstood their brainless prattle?

If so, how can Mittens be elected since his daddy was born in Mexico? (Even though his mother was born in the US)

Yes of course, I realize that this utter nonsense but it seems to be terribly important to the birthers.

Obama doesn't know for certain who his biological father is.

Obama is the BASTARD son of a caucasian hippie flower child. Makes ya PROUD, don't it?

Obama is the BASTARD son of a caucasian hippie flower child. Makes ya PROUD, don't it?
No worse than the rest

Whoo boy - looks like a I hit a birther nerve.

LOL

You are giggling prematurely. Birthers are making an argument against Romney's citizenship too.

Noonan for President: MITT ROMNEY IS NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN!

WHOA! I just read that, and it is clear to me that Noonan likely has a massive tumor in his brain.

I have only one question for him: "Where was Mitt Romney born?"

Doesn't matter.

What matters is the man who will be (re-)elected in November was born in Hawaii.

AMWERICAN "caucasian hippie flower child". :cool:

Birthers are some of the dumbest people in the country. It's no surprise that Sarah Palin tacitly agrees with them.

If Obama was born in Hawaii, there would be no question regarding his citizenship. However, if Obama was born in Kenya, he would not be a U.S. Citizen even though his mother was. When only one of a child's parents is a U.S. Citizen, a foreign born child is not a U.S. Citizen unless the parent meets very specific legal requirements. The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, Section 301 (a)(7) shows the relevant citizenship laws in effect at the time of Barack Obama's birth. According to the law, U.S. citizenship is granted at birth to:

“A person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and is outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such persons was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than ten years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided that any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States by such citizen parent may be included in computing the physical presence requirements of this paragraph” (Emphasis my own).

According to the cited law, if Barack was born in Kenya he would not be a U.S. citizen unless prior to his birth his mother lived in the United states for at least five years following her fourteenth birthday. This means his mother had to be at least nineteen years old prior to his birth.

However, The record shows that Ann Dunham was born on November 29, 1942 and Barack was born on August 4, 1961, several months prior to his mother's nineteenth birthday. Therefore, if Obama was born in Kenya, he is not a U.S. citizen and is ineligible to be president.

You can Google this information or you can buy a book that I believe everyone should read. The above information can be found in the book Wheres' the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama is not eligible to be President, by Jerome R. Corsi (p. 55). Corsi's book is well researched and contains almost 80 exhibits. The book may not convince you that Obama was born in Kenya, but I am certain that no one who reads the book will laugh at those who believe he was.

If Obama was born in Hawaii, there would be no question regarding his citizenship. However, if Obama was born in Kenya, he would not be a U.S. Citizen even though his mother was. When only one of a child's parents is a U.S. Citizen, a foreign born child is not a U.S. Citizen unless the parent meets very specific legal requirements. The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, Section 301 (a)(7) shows the relevant citizenship laws in effect at the time of Barack Obama's birth. According to the law, U.S. citizenship is granted at birth to:

“A person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and is outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such persons was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than ten years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided that any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States by such citizen parent may be included in computing the physical presence requirements of this paragraph” (Emphasis my own).

According to the cited law, if Barack was born in Kenya he would not be a U.S. citizen unless prior to his birth his mother lived in the United states for at least five years following her fourteenth birthday. This means his mother had to be at least nineteen years old prior to his birth.

However, The record shows that Ann Dunham was born on November 29, 1942 and Barack was born on August 4, 1961, several months prior to his mother's nineteenth birthday. Therefore, if Obama was born in Kenya, he is not a U.S. citizen and is ineligible to be president.

You can Google this information or you can buy a book that I believe everyone should read. The above information can be found in the book Wheres' the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama is not eligible to be President, by Jerome R. Corsi (p. 55). Corsi's book is well researched and contains almost 80 exhibits. The book may not convince you that Obama was born in Kenya, but I am certain that no one who reads the book will laugh at those who believe he was.

That's hilarious!!!!! Ol' Jerome from WorldNUTDaily still peddling his birther books. So funny. Got anything from Orly Taitz?

Birthers are some of the dumbest people in the country. It's no surprise that Sarah Palin tacitly agrees with them.

I would like to know what research you have done into the matter. You say birthers are dumb and I would like to know why.

I am a "birther" because I go where the evidence leads me. When I weigh all the evidence that Obama was born in Kenya against all the evidence he was born in Hawaii, I am convinced he was born in Kenya.

I am thinking of submitting a series of articles called "Why the Birthers are Right." If I do, the first post will be in about a week. If you want to follow along, I suggest you get a copy of the book Where’s the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Be President by Jerome Corsi, Ph.D.

PS I have been called dumb before. I have also been called brilliant. I suppose it's all a matter of perspective and perspective is based upon one's personal knowledge and beliefs.

I would like to know what research you have done into the matter. You say birthers are dumb and I would like to know why.

I am a "birther" because I go where the evidence leads me. When I weigh all the evidence that Obama was born in Kenya against all the evidence he was born in Hawaii, I am convinced he was born in Kenya.

I am thinking of submitting a series of articles called "Why the Birthers are Right." If I do, the first post will be in about a week. If you want to follow along, I suggest you get a copy of the book Where’s the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Be President by Jerome Corsi, Ph.D.

PS I have been called dumb before. I have also been called brilliant. I suppose it's all a matter of perspective and perspective is based upon one's personal knowledge and beliefs.

This Birther stuff has been beaten to death on the USMB...I would recommend you re-evaluate your intent...(read through some of the old threads, maybe)

That's hilarious!!!!! Ol' Jerome from WorldNUTDaily still peddling his birther books. So funny. Got anything from Orly Taitz?

You find the law and facts to be hilarious? Now that's really funny.

For your information, I quoted the applicable law. Ol' Jerome (whoever he is) and Orly Taitz did not write the law. Everything I posted was factual and if you wanted you could easily verify it. But something tells me you won't bother. It's so much easier to just make pointless criticism.

I am reasonably certain that you haven't read Corsi's book, so reserve any criticism until you do.

This Birther stuff has been beaten to death on the USMB...I would recommend you re-evaluate your intent...(read through some of the old threads, maybe)

I know quite a bit more than appears on the many threads I've read, but I will take your advice nonetheless. I am convinced that too many minds are already firmly set and there is nothing I could say to change anything. I'm too fucking old to waste my time on meaningless pursuits, so I'll just pass on it.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back