Obama: 'No excuse' for health care signup problems

So then you can tell us all about the healthcare reform Bush and the GOP Congress passed?

Go ahead!

Look at what Bill and Hillary put on the table to solve the rising health care cost problem. Remember HillaryCare? So even someone as dense as you and your friends know the cost problem has been with us since at least the 90s.

Then look at what Gore and Kerry put on the table while the GOP had all the power.

Even the liberal masturbation fantasy TV show West Wing all during Bush's tenure telegraphed what the lefties would do given half a chance.

But the GOP sat on its ass and did nothing, even though it was being inundated from all directions to do something. Talk about no excuse!!!

So the GOP gets it ass kicked to the curb and ObamaCare is passed.

Now you idiots are reduced to whining about a web site not working that will get fixed.

And STILL most of the people in America could not tell you what the GOP would do about the problem of rising health care costs.

A web site. Jesus H. Christ. Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees!!!

I can tell you about the Bush proposal. The real problem is that, even if I did, you would deny it exists.

Bush Health Care Plan Seems to Fall Short (washingtonpost.com)

Never got to Congress. Never got passed. Even though they had all the power.

Would not have solved much if it did. It was weak.

Bush and the GOP abdicated all responsibility to the Democrats.
Now when you have been shown your lies by 2 of us you try to escape and invent new reasons to lie :lol:
Do you know how many budgets, passed by Congress were killed by Reid?
And a lot of other bills?

The GOP should have put a plan on the table along these lines:

1. Raise the Medicare eligibility age to 70, and then index it to 9 percent of the population. We are living decades longer than our ancestors, we should be working longer.

2. Get government OUT of the healthcare business as much as possible. It is completely fucked up the government is in the healthcare business AND gets to write the rules affecting its private sector competitors.

3. Eliminate the tax exemption for employer-sponsored health insurance. Employer-sponsored health insurance bends the cost of healthcare up, and it should be discouraged as much as possible.

I should be buying my health insurance the same way I buy my auto, home, and life insurance. If I lose my job, I don't automatically lose my auto, home, or life insurance.

That is what the Right should be banging on and on and on about. Not some stupid temporary web site glitch.

Idiots.

They actually plans like that. Guess what? The Dems torpedoed them, swearing the GOP was throwing grandma out o n the street.
So they never had an opportunity to pass anything about healht care.
That's two propositions of your blown to hell. You should quit while behind.

So then you can tell us all about the healthcare reform Bush and the GOP Congress passed?

Go ahead!

Look at what Bill and Hillary put on the table to solve the rising health care cost problem. Remember HillaryCare? So even someone as dense as you and your friends know the cost problem has been with us since at least the 90s.

Then look at what Gore and Kerry put on the table while the GOP had all the power.

Even the liberal masturbation fantasy TV show West Wing all during Bush's tenure telegraphed what the lefties would do given half a chance.

But the GOP sat on its ass and did nothing, even though it was being inundated from all directions to do something. Talk about no excuse!!!

So the GOP gets it ass kicked to the curb and ObamaCare is passed.

Now you idiots are reduced to whining about a web site not working that will get fixed.

And STILL most of the people in America could not tell you what the GOP would do about the problem of rising health care costs.

A web site. Jesus H. Christ. Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees!!!

I can tell you about the Bush proposal. The real problem is that, even if I did, you would deny it exists.

They had a filibuster proof majority in the Senate? When? For how long?

The web site will be fixed. Then what?

Oh, yeah. The GOP still won't have an alternative solution on the table. They will look for something else to make fun of/whine about instead.
24 states elected to construct and manage their own exchange web sites and are having relatively few problems. With only two exceptions these are all blue states. The remainder of the states, mostly red states are all on the federal web site and are having the problems.

State Exchange Map - The Commonwealth Fund

Look he's made it clear. The site's not working. But that will be no excuse for not being on board come party time.

Oh, yeah. The GOP still won't have an alternative solution on the table. They will look for something else to make fun of/whine about instead.
24 states elected to construct and manage their own exchange web sites and are having relatively few problems. With only two exceptions these are all blue states. The remainder of the states, mostly red states are all on the federal web site and are having the problems.

State Exchange Map - The Commonwealth Fund
And? And people still aren't signing up for coverage. New York enrolled how many? Yeah, zero.

Ohio panel approves Medicaid expansion in victory for Obamacare
Source: Reuters - Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:09 PM

CLEVELAND, Oct 21 (Reuters) - An Ohio legislative panel on Monday voted in favor of the state expanding the Medicaid program for the poor, in a victory for President Barack Obama's signature federal health reform law.

The decision permits Governor John Kasich, a Republican who otherwise opposes the reform law known as the Affordable Care Act, to bypass the state's Republican-dominated legislature to expand Medicaid, a move strongly opposed by many Ohio conservatives.

Read more: Ohio panel approves Medicaid expansion in victory for Obamacare

There are plenty of alternative solutions on the table, none of which will ever be recognized by you because you think Obama is god.

:lol::lol::lol:

I think no such thing.

I will recommend to you the same thing I have asked every other deluded soul to do. Start asking everyone you meet what the GOP plan is for solving the decades-old problem of skyrocketing healthcare costs.

Ask them what the GOP did when it had all the power.

You will get shrugs. Nothing but shrugs.

The GOP plan is, "Repeal Obamacare." Then...nothing. Silence.

Don't believe me? Accept my challenge and find out for yourself.

As for my not knowing the GOP plan that exists, I actually do know it. I am not saying the GOP does not have a plan. They are just doing their best to keep it a secret.

How do we know this?

Because almost no one knows what their alternate solution is. That's how. And when they had the chance to do something, they did NOTHING.

So the American people are being fucked by the GOP and by the Democrats. You only see one side of the coin because you cannot face the WHOLE truth.
In 2 or 3 years from now, Republicans will introduced a bill that amends the ACA fixing several problems, adds tort reform, abortion provisions, some tax cuts for the wealthy and will call it healthcare reform and the country will move on to other problems.

Last edited:

CLEVELAND, Oct 21 (Reuters) - An Ohio legislative panel on Monday voted in favor of the state expanding the Medicaid program for the poor, in a victory for President Barack Obama's signature federal health reform law.

The decision permits Governor John Kasich, a Republican who otherwise opposes the reform law known as the Affordable Care Act, to bypass the state's Republican-dominated legislature to expand Medicaid, a move strongly opposed by many Ohio conservatives.

More for the supplied side, good for them.

With a majority of states now participating, most of the rest will follow soon either through direct participation or alternative expansion programs. Iowa, Michigan, and Pennsylvania are likely to join the expansion but probably through alternative programs.

More States Expected to Expand Medicaid

no, it indicates clear signs of schizophrenia in a form of megalomaniac paranoia :D

Risperidone and cogentin to combat the side effects would take care of a number of symptoms related to schizophrenia. The maladjustment I am observing via analysis of your written word makes me fear a poor prognosis in terms of outcome...kids :eusa_hand:

those won't help YOU.
you need IV drugs and potent ones.
Haloperidol and Thorazine - ASAP :lol:

Those are outdated medications and besides “Madness need not be all breakdown. It may also be break-through. It is potential liberation and renewal as well as enslavement and existential death.”

The GOP should have put a plan on the table along these lines:

1. Raise the Medicare eligibility age to 70, and then index it to 9 percent of the population. We are living decades longer than our ancestors, we should be working longer.

2. Get government OUT of the healthcare business as much as possible. It is completely fucked up the government is in the healthcare business AND gets to write the rules affecting its private sector competitors.

3. Eliminate the tax exemption for employer-sponsored health insurance. Employer-sponsored health insurance bends the cost of healthcare up, and it should be discouraged as much as possible.

I should be buying my health insurance the same way I buy my auto, home, and life insurance. If I lose my job, I don't automatically lose my auto, home, or life insurance.

That is what the Right should be banging on and on and on about. Not some stupid temporary web site glitch.

Idiots.

They actually plans like that. Guess what? The Dems torpedoed them, swearing the GOP was throwing grandma out o n the street.

Two serious flaws in your argument.

First, the GOP did not attempt any legislation with these provisions.

Second, the Republicans torpedoed HillaryCare, but it did not stop the Democrats from continuing to bang the drum until they got what they wanted.

So they never had an opportunity to pass anything about healht care.
That's two propositions of your blown to hell. You should quit while behind.
I'm sorry, but when you make shit up, that does not put me behind. :lol:

They had a filibuster proof majority in the Senate? When? For how long?

Are you really that ignorant of the fact the GOP never even tried?

Never. Tried. Period.

There are plenty of alternative solutions on the table, none of which will ever be recognized by you because you think Obama is god.

:lol::lol::lol:

I think no such thing.

I will recommend to you the same thing I have asked every other deluded soul to do. Start asking everyone you meet what the GOP plan is for solving the decades-old problem of skyrocketing healthcare costs.

Ask them what the GOP did when it had all the power.

You will get shrugs. Nothing but shrugs.

The GOP plan is, "Repeal Obamacare." Then...nothing. Silence.

Don't believe me? Accept my challenge and find out for yourself.

As for my not knowing the GOP plan that exists, I actually do know it. I am not saying the GOP does not have a plan. They are just doing their best to keep it a secret.

How do we know this?

Because almost no one knows what their alternate solution is. That's how. And when they had the chance to do something, they did NOTHING.

So the American people are being fucked by the GOP and by the Democrats. You only see one side of the coin because you cannot face the WHOLE truth.
In 2 or 3 years from now, Republicans will introduced a bill that amends the ACA fixing several problems, adds tort reform, abortion provisions, some tax cuts for the wealthy and will call it healthcare reform and the country will move on to other problems.
Pretty much.

Forum List

Back