Obama never won a single debate in the 2008 and 2012 presidential campaigns

Aww.....still whining after two butt kickings

The best he ever got in any of the debates was a weak tie.

I do not much remember the 08 debates.

This year I thought he lost the first one, tied the second and looked like a genius in the third when Romney copied Obama's foreign policy like it was his own. What was Mitt's point in showing up, to say "if I was President I would have done the same thing but better?

Obama has never lost an election

Sucks being you

Sucks being this country if a smuck like that wins in 2012 with his record in his first term

What will America look like in 2016???

I figure Reganomics and a lack of proper regulation of the money changers lost the 2012 election for the Republicans. Honestly I am impressed voters had that long of memory

If only Romney had brought up Libya terror attack and WH response in the foreign policy debates.

Didnt - played it safe..

LOSES ELECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to play in the gutter like the libs/dems.

the better candidate won the debates in both 08 and 12 ...

the Republican base + 1 after Bush unfortunately (for them) no longer ='s 50.01% - maybe they will figure that out by 2016 ... or better they just believe otherwise, again.

If only Romney had brought up Libya terror attack and WH response in the foreign policy debates.

Didnt - played it safe..

LOSES ELECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to play in the gutter like the libs/dems.

The whole Libya debate just seemed like a battle of semantics. Still does and just like the failed security in Beruit did not cost Ronald this did not cost Obama.

Right or wrong deping on your views ppl voted on economic issues.

Ginny's problem is that he cannot accept reality. Couldn't accept it before the election, cannot acept it now. And expecially cannot accept the fact that most Americans do no share his alternative reality.

Forum List

Back