Obama Never Ordered Anyone to Give Contraception for Free

did you SEE the video I posted? Where Obama himself said the insurance companies would be required to offer contraceptive services at no cost?

Just HOW stupid are people here?!?! Okay, show me where he said they have to offer free to those who don't pay premiums.
Yeah. Buh bye now...

Did I SAY for those who do not pay premiums, dick-spittle? No, I did not.

Who in here said that people who don't pay premiums can go to X insurance company and get free contraceptive services? What post number?

Thank you for proving my point there missy. Guess what? I don't pay for my semi-annual check-ups, eye exams etc... they are included in what I PAY for. Which all the complete fugging morons like you, kinda missed in the OP.
You may now ackowledge my aswesomeness and beg forgiveness from your superior. If you phrase it juuust right, I will consider it. :tongue:

Just HOW stupid are people here?!?! Okay, show me where he said they have to offer free to those who don't pay premiums.
Yeah. Buh bye now...

Who in here said that people who don't pay premiums can go to X insurance company and get free contraceptive services? What post number?

Thank you for proving my point there missy. Guess what? I don't pay for my semi-annual check-ups, eye exams etc... they are included in what I PAY for. Which all the complete fugging morons like you, kinda missed in the OP.
You may now ackowledge my aswesomeness and beg forgiveness from your superior. If you phrase it juuust right, I will consider it. :tongue:

you're retarded, aren't you. No one made the argument you claim they did, yet you claim victory.

Obama did not say 'the insurance company will include the cos of contraceptive services in your premiums. He said 'free of charge'.

Your mental feebleness is astounding.

you're retarded, aren't you. No one made the argument you claim they did, yet you claim victory.

Obama did not say 'the insurance company will include the cos of contraceptive services in your premiums. He said 'free of charge'.

LOL! I really shouldn't feck with you because it's not nice to do that to "special" people. But still you are do danm entertaining!
From the OP there missy:

"He ordered that, like an annual physical, it be included in the benefits that they pay for. If they don't pay their premiums, they don't get any benefits"

And yet all the whackjobs like you just stomped your little feeties and pooped your little panties, didn't you?
Fun to watch.:lol::lol::lol:

Geez I know the way they reported it was confusing but I really thought there would be at least ONE ConservaRepubLitarian smart enough to figure it out.
Me and my employees all get generic drugs at no cost (or "free") through our plan. Or we have to pay extra for the brand name.
But we still have to pay for the insurance.
If an employee of the Catholic University or whatever doesn't join the insurance plan, guess what? No free BC. What do they have to do if they join? PAY PREMIUMS.

Do I get the generic drugs free? No. They are part of what I pay for with my insurance premium. Same with birth control through the insurance companies.

Or is it the contention of one of the whackjobs here, that someone doesn't have to be a premium paying member of the plan to get the benefit (bc)?

Seriously, the sheer stupidity which results from party affiliation is laughable sometimes.

You don't get anything for free.

The president ordered insurance companies to provide a laundry list of things at no charge to the person receiving them, and Obamacare already requires you to buy that insurance, even if you would prefer not to pay your premiums.

Want to try again. or do you insist on your spin being right?

LOL! I really shouldn't feck with you because it's not nice to do that to "special" people. But still you are do danm entertaining!
From the OP there missy:

"He ordered that, like an annual physical, it be included in the benefits that they pay for. If they don't pay their premiums, they don't get any benefits"

And yet all the whackjobs like you just stomped your little feeties and pooped your little panties, didn't you?
Fun to watch.:lol::lol::lol:

Did I ever once refer to the OP?

I referred to the video of Obama, and his EXACT WORDS. You want to make it seem like I referred to the OP, or that ANYONE went by the OP as opposed to Obamas EXACT WORDS.

The more you insist we all to a man were talking about only the words of the OP, instead of the words of Obama himself, the dumber you look. By all means, continue. I'm not really sure you CAN look any dumber.

Once again... Obamas own words...
The insurance company... not the hospital, not the charity... will be required to reach out and offer the woman contraceptive care free of charge... without co-pays, and without hassles.
The fact that the woman would have to be insured by said company and paying premiums, is inherently understood... by all except YOU.

Geez I know the way they reported it was confusing but I really thought there would be at least ONE ConservaRepubLitarian smart enough to figure it out.
Me and my employees all get generic drugs at no cost (or "free") through our plan. Or we have to pay extra for the brand name.
If an employee of the Catholic University or whatever doesn't join the insurance plan, guess what? No free BC. What do they have to do if they join? PAY PREMIUMS.

Do I get the generic drugs free? No. They are part of what I pay for with my insurance premium. Same with birth control through the insurance companies.

Or is it the contention of one of the whackjobs here, that someone doesn't have to be a premium paying member of the plan to get the benefit (bc)?

Seriously, the sheer stupidity which results from party affiliation is laughable sometimes.

The president ordered insurance companies to provide a laundry list of things at no charge to the person receiving them, and Obamacare already requires you to buy that insurance, even if you would prefer not to pay your premiums.

Nice try at the strawman. The post wasn't about ObamaCare penalizing people for not buying insurance. Let me dumb this down SO FAR even you can get it:

You pay insurance premiums.
Some things are included in those premiums.
Like physical exams or in this case BC.
Unless you pay the insurance money (premiums) you don't get the BC!
Ya still with me? Good!
So the OP stated that BC be included among those benefits for which there is no extra payment required.

If you're still confused, go find a Liberal elitist to hel you out. My work is done here. I have dumbed it down so far, even Quantum should be able to get it.

It is you who can't admit you're wrong. But I understand. It's just who you are.

I still think you are special!

Nice try at the strawman. The post wasn't about ObamaCare penalizing people for not buying insurance. Let me dumb this down SO FAR even you can get it:

You pay insurance premiums.
Some things are included in those premiums.
Like physical exams or in this case BC.
Unless you pay the insurance money (premiums) you don't get the BC!
Ya still with me? Good!
So the OP stated that BC be included among those benefits for which there is no extra payment required.

If you're still confused, go find a Liberal elitist to hel you out. My work is done here. I have dumbed it down so far, even Quantum should be able to get it.

It is you who can't admit you're wrong. But I understand. It's just who you are.

I still think you are special!

You are the one using a strawman, I was using deductive reasoning. Let me lay it out for you and see if you can follow it, and watch very carefully as I never once say you said anything.

Obama believes everyone should have access to birth control. Obama signed a law that requires everyone to buy insurance and every company in America to provide it. He has ordered insurance companies to provide birth control and abortificants even if the company they contract with to buy the insurance refuses to pay for that coverage. Obama has therefore ordered insurers to provide these items "Free of Charge" to the person paying the premiums.

Not once in that chain did I mention you or anything you said, yet you are insisting that, because I disagree with your spin on Obama's words, I am putting words in your mouth.

Like I said before, do you want to try again, actually addressing what I am saying, or do you simply prefer on insisting your spin is right. My guess is, as it was before, that you will insist on saying your spin is right, just like you tried to do here.

By the way, your condescension is still a failure, you have to be able to out think a person before you can condescend to them, and your logic circuits cannot even handle simple AND functions.

Forum List

Back