Obama Never Ordered Anyone to Give Contraception for Free

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
Just one clarification here folks. Obama never ordered insurance companies to give contraception to people for free. He ordered that, like an annual physical, it be included in the benefits that they pay for. If they don't pay their premiums, they don't get any benefits - including bc.

Was it a mistake? Of course. But let's at least get the mistake he made right, folks.

Last edited:
Just one clarification here folks. Obama never ordered insurance companies to give contraception to people for free. He ordered that, like an annual physical, it be included in the benefits that they pay for. If they don't pay their premiums, they don't get any benefits - including bc.

Was it a mistake? Of course. But let's at least get the mistake he made right, folks.

oh bullshit.

Seriously, you honestly believe this crap you are typing?? Really??? :cuckoo:

oh bullshit.

Ah the usual whackjob response. Address nothing and well, really stupid. In that case, I guess I'll go to one of those insurance companies and even though I'm not a member or paying premiums, demand a bunch of free bc!

Or wait - are you saying that calling the move a political mistake is bullshet? I thought it was a pretty stupid thig to do, myself.

Last edited:

funny... that's not what he said in this video. Check out from 1:35...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62-0U6G6HB4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
The insurance company... not the hospital, not the charity... will be required to reach out and offer the woman contraceptive care free of charge... without co-pays, and without hassles.

Care to explain to us again how Obama did NOT say the insurance companies would offer contraceptives to anyone for free?

Information is your friend.

Want to bet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRFNeIzkM38

Want to bet?

beat ya... see post #6 ;)

The Chicago way is to give people a choice. Do what I say, or go out of business...but it is your choice.

See how neat that works?

Want to bet?

beat ya... see post #6 ;)

I saw.

epic_fail.jpg

Drug companies do not hand out contraceptives for "free"; they cost money. Insurance companies who pay for those drugs to be used are also not going to do it for "free" either. When Obama says anything is "free" he is flat out lying; somebody is going to pay for whatever it is, and if it was revenue neutral as Obama claims then the insurance companies would've been doing it long ago. Premiums will be increased to cover the cost one way or another; don't know if the religious providers will pay less than everyone else or whether they'll pay it without their knowledge, but rest assured it ain't going to be "free".

Forum List

Back