Obama never held a job or run a business?

Obama has absolutely no idea what it takes to conceive, start and run a real business. The huge personal risks, the daily headaches, the passion that keeps you going, the joys and the disappointments, the painfully tough decisions, the paralyzing no-win situations, the stifling and redundant regulations, none of it.

Is that knowledge and experience absolutely necessary to be President? Nope. But to claim he knows what it's like is either stunningly naive or intellectually dishonest. And he proved it, loud and clear, when he scoffed at business owners.

OK ..let's try this again.

So your points are that Obama has not run a real business and he scoffs at business owners.

Neither point matters. How many of our presidents have come from business? Any? Romney's last gig was a governor of a small state that had a constitutional mandate to balance it's budget. Before that he "saved " the Utah Olympics for his cronies that needed roads to their new Ski lodges by borrowing millions from the federal government.

Obama has learned a lot about big business, I suspect, when he got involved with saving the auto industry. I do not believe Obama scoffs at busness. I believe you made that up out of whole cloth..AKA a liar.

Is that clear enough? Is it on point enough?

Evidently, O does since he thinks a business making 250,000 is part of the rich crowd. I wouldn't let him sell perfume at the wal mart parking lot.

Obama has absolutely no idea what it takes to conceive, start and run a real business. The huge personal risks, the daily headaches, the passion that keeps you going, the joys and the disappointments, the painfully tough decisions, the paralyzing no-win situations, the stifling and redundant regulations, none of it.

Is that knowledge and experience absolutely necessary to be President? Nope. But to claim he knows what it's like is either stunningly naive or intellectually dishonest. And he proved it, loud and clear, when he scoffed at business owners.

OK ..let's try this again.

So your points are that Obama has not run a real business and he scoffs at business owners.

Neither point matters. How many of our presidents have come from business? Any? Romney's last gig was a governor of a small state that had a constitutional mandate to balance it's budget. Before that he "saved " the Utah Olympics for his cronies that needed roads to their new Ski lodges by borrowing millions from the federal government.

Obama has learned a lot about big business, I suspect, when he got involved with saving the auto industry. I do not believe Obama scoffs at busness. I believe you made that up out of whole cloth..AKA a liar.

Is that clear enough? Is it on point enough?

Yes, let's try this again.

Look at the paragraph I have put in bold red print, again. I said that already.

Second, it's like you can't help yourself. You once again had to bring up Romney. The OP was not about Romney, yet you just have to talk about that creep. That tells me quite a bit.

And I'll ask again: What does Obama know about creating, starting, growing and running a business? Just admit it: Nothing. He knows nothing about it.

And this is what I would call "scoffing at business": I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something – there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.

Of course, you'll deny that's scoffing. Fine, I'll deny lemons are yellow. Whatever.

And "he's learned a lot about big business"? That's it? What the hell does that have to do with starting a business? RUNNING a business?

The fact remains, the OP is bullshit, and that has been my point from the beginning, throughout all the diversion, name-calling and insults.

Last edited:
I'm thinking running a state is a little closer to running a country than writing a book or "organizing" (what ever the heck that is) people, but what do I know??

He has now.

He has four years experience now and he is smoking.
Obama never was an employer? President of the united states is the most important employer in this country. He is the CEO of the most powerful business in the world. United State Government. He needs to do what Romney would do. Fire his Congress. And he should receives a big bonus for the last four years as any successful CEO would.
His job as a Community Organizer was all the experience he needed to get this job and it should be a prerequisite when applying for the job as president of the United States. Plus his education and prior Baskin and Robins job contributed. He has walked a mile in my shoes. And Romney will take my shoes away and put me in the poor house and privatize my social secuity and medicare to China..

Obama worked in international business when he got out of Harvard as well as many other jobs.

All Republicans do is lie.

He has now.

Obama never was an employer? President of the united states is the most important employer in this country. He is the CEO of the most powerful business in the world. United State Government. He needs to do what Romney would do. Fire his Congress. And he should receives a big bonus for the last four years as any successful CEO would.
His job as a Community Organizer was all the experience he needed to get this job and it should be a prerequisite when applying for the job as president of the United States. Plus his education and prior Baskin and Robins job contributed. He has walked a mile in my shoes. And Romney will take my shoes away and put me in the poor house and privatize my social secuity and medicare to China..

Obama worked in international business when he got out of Harvard as well as many other jobs.

really, can you name them all? or ONE even?
we do know he was given a title as a professor which is as fake as he is

He has now.

Source it kid.....oh wait you can't because you are a liar.

He has now.

What business did he start, grow and run?

Looking forward to finding out.

He has now.

Now there's a big fat lie.

Didn't know you were a Republican until now.

Forum List

Back