Obama needs to stop being so honest

The thing libs need to understand is that the freaking world runs on oil. Barry Hussein's plan to bring the US down to a solar panel windmill using 3rd world status does not sit right with Americans. Whatever "tax loopholes" libs dream up literally aren't a drop in the bucket, the private sector ain't your enemy. The cost of prescription drugs and everything else in the 3,000 page law that nobody read hasn't clicked in yet. Wait until a little army of briefcase carrying white boy IRS agents come knocking on your door demanding that you buy health insurance. You gotta wonder about bi-polar lefties. They hate corporations unless they are unionized.

What a bizarre post.

Truly.

The next time Obama tells the truth will be the first time in his life that Obama has ever told the truth.

While we could certainly go on all day and night (in fact, crash the servers) with all of the lies Barack Obama has told, my personal favorite (because, one - it is such a senseless lie and really illustrates that he lies so much, he can't even keep track of the lies, and two because it is so insanely easy to prove it is a lie) is this one:

Barack Obama: "This young man named Barack Obama got one of those tickets and came over to this country. He met this woman whose great great-great-great-grandfather had owned slaves; but she had a good idea there was some craziness going on because they looked at each other and they decided that we know that the world as it has been it might not be possible for us to get together and have a child. There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don't tell me I’m not coming home to Selma, Alabama. I’m here because somebody marched. I’m here because you all sacrificed for me."

So what's the problem with that? Well, you see, Barack "Habitual Liar" Hussein Obama was born in 1961. The march in Selma, Alabama occurred in 1965. His parents were having sex in 1960, 5 years before the march.

And folks, besides the exact quote above that you can google for the speech transcripts, here is the actual video of Obama saying these words. Don't even attempt to deny it, because you can't:

Glenn Beck Asks: ‘Do You Know Anybody Like Obama?’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

I know a lot of people like Obama, they are convinced they are the only thing that really matters, they are the only one that knows the way.............unfortunately they usually get lost. Going it alone means you have to take the fall, burning bridges you may have to cross over again can get you a little wet.

There is actually a diagnosis for Obama, it's called Narcissistic Personality Disorder, from the Mayo Clinic:

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:

Believing that you're better than others
Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
Exaggerating your achievements or talents
Expecting constant praise and admiration
Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Taking advantage of others
Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
Being jealous of others
Believing that others are jealous of you
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Setting unrealistic goals
Being easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional

Narcissistic personality disorder: Symptoms - MayoClinic.com

gaf.gif

BD is actually quite talented. Learned this in leftist boot camp.. The "truth telling" squad comes out uninvited everytime their Dear Leader makes a massive fatal error in speaking.

"The Private Sector Economy is doing just fine".

Guess I won't take all my investments out til after the election...

Actually the private sector is doing just fine.

The stock market has doubled since the stimulus.

The Fortune 500 just recorded record profits.

4.2 million PRIVATE SECTOR jobs have been created since the stimulus.

A lot of government jobs have been lost since 2009.

If these government jobs had not been lost, unemployment would be below 6%.

Obama told the truth, but most people aren't smart enough to get it.

The jobs that were lost in the last three years were government jobs.

More of the absurd ignorance exposed:

“If the recession has barely touched one sector of the economy, it is government.”

If anyone is “doing fine,” it’s government employees. This goes beyond the far more generous pension and health benefits they enjoy. While the private sector lost 4.6 million jobs (a 3.9 percent drop) since the recession began, government payrolls have only fallen by 240,000 jobs (a 1.1 percent drop). Federal employment has actually grown nearly 12 percent since the end of 2007, and while the country suffers from 8.2 percent unemployment, the unemployment rate for government employees is just 4.2 percent.

Following a flurry of outrage over his Friday comment, the President backtracked, saying what he meant was that “we’ve actually seen some good momentum in the private sector. That has not been the biggest drag on the economy.”

Moving from 8.1 percent unemployment to 8.2 percent can only be considered “good momentum” in this White House. However, he’s correct about one thing: The biggest drag on the economy isn’t the private sector, but Washington.

Morning Bell: The Private Sector is Not “Doing Fine”

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back