Obama needs to run against entire Republican agenda

Now wait just one dern minute, this is the smartest person ever to be president

His IQ is so high its a closely guarded secret so the ENEMY doesnt know just how deep his mind goes.

Are you all aware just how bad things WOULD have been!?!

Saved you from yourselves he did.

I hope this little bit of RE education! Has sunk in this time you peasants!!!

How DAre....ummm, i mean, everything will be just fine, really.

I would say why bother even having a election, everyone will vote for the Oman.

Shirley.

Now wait just one dern minute, this is the smartest person ever to be president

His IQ is so high its a closely guarded secret so the ENEMY doesnt know just how deep his mind goes.

Are you all aware just how bad things WOULD have been!?!

Saved you from yourselves he did.

I hope this little bit of RE education! Has sunk in this time you peasants!!!

How DAre....ummm, i mean, everything will be just fine, really.

I would say why bother even having a election, everyone will vote for the Oman.

Shirley.

Now stop right there!

Let me get my hip waders because the shit is getting deep in here.

Immie

You know who i feel like?

Not unless you have felt me, right?

I feel like, and i'll quote the chap.

"Dont make Waves!!!!"

That guy.

"Obama needs to run against entire Republican agenda"

Trust me, he will. Obama will do his best to separate himself from his fellow Republicans in order to gain power. However, once he gains power, then things will be "different" (Re: 2009 - 2013).

Nope. Because now, he's being tempered by his hopes for reelection. Wait until he's got nothing to lose. His next term is going to be a barn burner.

I suspect the majority of Americans understand that Republicans have worked tirelessly to bring Obama down. Remember, they got 98% of everything they wanted just before our credit rating was lowered.

How can a political party do everything they can to bring a president down and then insist "It's his record"?

This has become the creepiest, dirtiest and most immoral party ever. And now they are nominating someone more ignorant than Bush? I read from Molly that he is the perfect combination of "Ignorance and Malice".

On Morning Joe, Tom Brokaw said in 1980, the largest annual income the government tracked was 24 million a year and that last year, the largest was 280 million a year. And he said those wealthy pay much less in taxes.

Tom Brokaw said it, it must be true.

Some have complained the rich will take their money and run. This turns out to be "not true".

Millionaire Tax Didn’t Chase the Rich From New Jersey, Study Says - The Wealth Report - WSJ

But a new study focusing on New Jersey provides some of the most detailed evidence yet that so-called millionaire taxes have little effect on the movements of millionaires as a whole.

The Agenda Project: Patriotic Millionaires' Message to Congress "Tax Me" - YouTube

In November, 2010 more than 100 of the country’s most financially successful citizens came together to urge the President to let the Bush era tax cuts expire for people making more than $1 million a year. An outpouring of public support encouraged them to continue their fight.

Patriotic Millionaires For Fiscal Strength

So why did Obama extend the Bush tax cuts when clearly he didn't want to? From the Christian Science Monitor report, it's clear that the unemployment benefits for millions of Americans were being held hostage unless the unwanted Bush Tax cuts are extended.

Unemployment benefits extended in tax-cut deal - CSMonitor.com

Brushing past opposition in his own party, President Barack Obama announced agreement with Republicans Monday night on a plan to extend expiring income tax cuts for all Americans, renew jobless benefits for the long-term unemployed and grant a one-year reduction in payroll taxes.

------------------------------------------------------

All of the Republican Nominees raised their hands in a pledge to the ultra rich that they will never be asked to share the burden of supporting this country. Fighting this extreme and unfair agenda is what Obama must make central to his campaign.

It was also suggested during Morning Joe, that Paul Ryan, author of the Republican plan to cut Medicare was also thinking of throwing his hat into the race.

I bet that if you check the numbers the millionaire tax brought in a lot less money than they said it would. The millionaires might not have moved, but I bet they moved their money.

On Morning Joe, Tom Brokaw said in 1980, the largest annual income the government tracked was 24 million a year and that last year, the largest was 280 million a year. And he said those wealthy pay much less in taxes.

Some have complained the rich will take their money and run. This turns out to be "not true".

Millionaire Tax Didn’t Chase the Rich From New Jersey, Study Says - The Wealth Report - WSJ

But a new study focusing on New Jersey provides some of the most detailed evidence yet that so-called millionaire taxes have little effect on the movements of millionaires as a whole.

The Agenda Project: Patriotic Millionaires' Message to Congress "Tax Me" - YouTube

In November, 2010 more than 100 of the country’s most financially successful citizens came together to urge the President to let the Bush era tax cuts expire for people making more than $1 million a year. An outpouring of public support encouraged them to continue their fight.

So why did Obama extend the Bush tax cuts when clearly he didn't want to? From the Christian Science Monitor report, it's clear that the unemployment benefits for millions of Americans were being held hostage unless the unwanted Bush Tax cuts are extended.

Brushing past opposition in his own party, President Barack Obama announced agreement with Republicans Monday night on a plan to extend expiring income tax cuts for all Americans, renew jobless benefits for the long-term unemployed and grant a one-year reduction in payroll taxes.

All of the Republican Nominees raised their hands in a pledge to the ultra rich that they will never be asked to share the burden of supporting this country. Fighting this extreme and unfair agenda is what Obama must make central to his campaign.

It was also suggested during Morning Joe, that Paul Ryan, author of the Republican plan to cut Medicare was also thinking of throwing his hat into the race.

He certainly needs to run against something, because if he tries to run on his appalling record he is toast.

I bet that if you check the numbers the millionaire tax brought in a lot less money than they said it would. The millionaires might not have moved, but I bet they moved their money.

The Millionaire Tax In NYC not only did not bring in the over 100 Million in taxes they hoped for. So many left they actually saw a net loss in Revenues. It was an utter failure.

The Millionaire Tax In NYC not only did not bring in the over 100 Million in taxes they hoped for. So many left they actually saw a net loss in Revenues. It was an utter failure.

an utter failure? No wonder Obama is pushing it.

I remember hearing that on one of the talk shows.

I think Maryland tried the same thing. Had the same result. Way less revenue than they predicted.

People aren't stupd. Why spend more money in one State when you can move to another.

Forum List

Back