Obama Needs One Billion.That's 100 Million A Month.How's That Working So Far?

:clap2:

After a massive no/show, less than half full stadium on Monday night, coming up with a Billion Dollars isn't going to be quite as easy as O'Bambi thought. Assuming Obama used Air-Force one to get to Miami,doesn't that cost around $350,000? The take from the Miami Rally was less than $50,000(more or less) and doesn't Obama have to pay the Owners of the Stadium about half of the evenings gross?

Unless Soros comes up with an extra Billion to hand to Obama, how will Obama come up with any millions to fund the 2012 Campaign? His re-election is a lost cause,he may as well just stay in the White House and fix the economy before he creates another Obama Recession.

A billion is nothing to Republicans. They lost 9 times that much in Iraq and didn't blink an eye.

Audit: U.S. lost track of $9 billion in Iraq funds - CNN

Nearly $9 billion of money spent on Iraqi reconstruction is unaccounted for because of inefficiencies and bad management, according to a watchdog report published Sunday.

An inspector general's report said the U.S.-led administration that ran Iraq until June 2004 is unable to account for the funds.

----------------

Hilarious.

Deany, how many of those $9B do you need to fund even one of Obama's annual $1.6T deficit?

After a massive no/show, less than half full stadium on Monday night, coming up with a Billion Dollars isn't going to be quite as easy as O'Bambi thought. Assuming Obama used Air-Force one to get to Miami,doesn't that cost around $350,000? The take from the Miami Rally was less than $50,000(more or less) and doesn't Obama have to pay the Owners of the Stadium about half of the evenings gross?

Unless Soros comes up with an extra Billion to hand to Obama, how will Obama come up with any millions to fund the 2012 Campaign? His re-election is a lost cause,he may as well just stay in the White House and fix the economy before he creates another Obama Recession.

A billion is nothing to Republicans. They lost 9 times that much in Iraq and didn't blink an eye.

Audit: U.S. lost track of $9 billion in Iraq funds - CNN

Nearly $9 billion of money spent on Iraqi reconstruction is unaccounted for because of inefficiencies and bad management, according to a watchdog report published Sunday.

An inspector general's report said the U.S.-led administration that ran Iraq until June 2004 is unable to account for the funds.

----------------

Hilarious.

Deany, how many of those $9B do you need to fund even one of Obama's annual $1.6T deficit?
He doesn't know. His talking points didn't give him any website...

Yup, most owned politician on the planet lol.

EVERY politician on the planet is "owned". It's just a matter of who or what owns them. Obama is no better or worse than everyone who came before him.

Currently Obama is the most owned and the worse, deal with it. Obama is selling himself for 1 billion dollars lol... A sitting president with HUGE name recognition needs 1 Billion dollars because the focus can't be his record.
Indeed. He is a political Prostitute.

You missed the part where Obama held 2 other, much higher end fundraisers in Florida as well - a $5000-a-plate one, and a $35,000-a-plate one.

I think he's doing just fine.

EVERY politician on the planet is "owned". It's just a matter of who or what owns them. Obama is no better or worse than everyone who came before him.
He seems to be pretty good about being publicly hostile to business and privately taking all the money they'll give him.

What do you suppose he says when he accepts the check? "Sorry, guys, I don't really mean what I say. That's just for the proles."

He seems to be pretty good about being publicly hostile to business and privately taking all the money they'll give him.

What do you suppose he says when he accepts the check? "Sorry, guys, I don't really mean what I say. That's just for the proles."
"And NO, I ain't giving the check back sucka..."! :lol:

How is Obama being "publicly hostile to business"? From where I see it, he's just as much a corporatist as Bush, and Clinton before him, and Bush before him, and Reagan before him....

The only difference is his special interests are different than Bushs.

The whole "Obama hates business" meme only exists in the minds of "Conservatives".

"And NO, I ain't giving the check back sucka..."! :lol:

:lol:

How is Obama being "publicly hostile to business"? From where I see it, he's just as much a corporatist as Bush, and Clinton before him, and Bush before him, and Reagan before him....

The only difference is his special interests are different than Bushs.

The whole "Obama hates business" meme only exists in the minds of "Conservatives".
Yes, and this is just an Obama impersonator:

Audio: Obama Tells SF Chronicle He Will Bankrupt Coal Industry | NewsBusters.org

Barack Obama plans to punish BP with tax hike as Gulf spill worsens - Times Online

Obama Set To Punish Banks, Lets Union-Controlled Auto Companies Slide | Yes, But, However!

How Obama's New Wall Street Proposals Will Punish Goldman Sachs - Newsweek

Yes, apparently reality exists only for conservatives. For leftists -- not so much.

well maybe after Obama loses in 2012, he can run for president of Cuba, he'd be a shoe in!
Yeah, I hear RAOUL IS GETTING RATHER old HIMSELF!

well, if not president of Cuba, maybe Obama can go around the island, with a Castro-Double Barrell shot gun and hold up all the small businesses,take their money,and shut them down,,,JUST LIKE FIDELE DID !!!!!

And the DNC has spent a lot of money defending public workers unions in this country. Hopefully--they spent the wad.

Forum List

Back